May Flowers bringing BFP's (unofficial) 7 BFPs!

Hi all,

I'm sorry to have to say that even though I had a decent looking postive on Friday, I had a negative on Sunday so I guess it's chemical as I have had spotting this morning.

x

So sorry for you :hugs: I hope your ok or as well as you can be :hugs: take care

Hey hun, how are you Niamh xx

Any more updates girls.... please?

could you add my name in please :D im gonna test next week

I am cd17 and have a mixture of ewcm and milky cm...yay!!! I was beginning to worry

Hey ladies,

AF got me today - grrrrr! But it's cool, I was expecting it so I am alright.
On to June!
Good luck to those that are still left to test!
xx

Just to let you know I got my af on the 14th, very early at 9po :( so now onto June!

:hi:

Been away for a couple of weeks had to take a break last month was really bad on me but im back. How is everyone getting on?

I am waiting on the witch by the looks of things she will be here tomorrow ...right on time

aww wanting - hope she stays away. but look at your jenny renner reading!! looks like you're meant to get af now and get knocked up next cycle lol!!! fx for you.xxx

Hope everyone is doing ok..Cd 4 for me nothing very interesting going on yet

aww wanting - hope she stays away. but look at your jenny renner reading!! looks like you're meant to get af now and get knocked up next cycle lol!!! fx for you.xxx

:rofl: haha your so funny!!! I hope so but would prefer it this month haha....
It annoys me as aswell get cramps a week before AF due WTF???

How are you hun?

wanting - that's so weird that you get cramps a week before. i start spotting a week before, so annoying.
im alright thanks, hope you are too?Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->