May Flowers bringing BFP's (unofficial) 7 BFPs!

That morning!! Haha!! Probably the day or two after. I'd be testin from 8dpo anyway!!!!!!

Can i please join - ill be testing on 25th !! :thumbup:

I was about to tell you about my :bfp: but notice you've updated me already.

Think I went a bit OTT on posting it. Just sooo excited.

im sooo happy for you... we have been on a few threads together. hopeing you have a very happy and healthy 8 months :) go girl!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im sooo happy for you... we have been on a few threads together. hopeing you have a very happy and healthy 8 months :) go girl!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Nix

Still sinking in really. Keep testing each morning to see if the line gets darker.

Have so far done 3 IC's, an Asda own brand and 2 pink dye ones from the chemist!!!

The best line was on the Asda one, almost as dark as the control line.

Bought a 2 pack of CB digi's yesterday as they are on sale in Asda for £8.50. Will use one tomorrow (AF due date) and probably one the following week to see if the weeks go up. Being a bit paranoid about chemical pregnancy as been having some coloured discharge but no pains or cramping so keeping my fx.

Hope to see you in first tri soon!!!

Did I read correctly 7 BFP :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats every one hope you all have a happy and healthy 8 months with a healthy happy bub to cuddle :happydance::happydance:

Hurrah for all the BFPs!!!

Congrats ladies! That is awesomeness x

Good to see lots of bfps! Not for me this month I'm afraid, she got me today :(

awwww soph, im sorry she got you!! Hate that fecking witch. hope you're ok.xx

Soph!!!!!!!! :hugs:

bbdreams, I pray pray pray she stays away from you!!!!

Hi all,

I'm sorry to have to say that even though I had a decent looking postive on Friday, I had a negative on Sunday so I guess it's chemical as I have had spotting this morning.

x

I'm so sorry laura, I had the same in April. I'm here If u want to talk xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back