May Flowers bringing BFP's (unofficial) 7 BFPs!

:bfp: for me ladies! 7th month lucky.
fluterby cramping is a very good sign! FX'd!

thanks notquitesure! i was actually (according to FF) 16dpo, but i think i o'd late and it was more like 10dpo. temps say i o'd cd15, opks said cd21. so who knows. haha.

Hi Ladies fxed and gl to you all for this cycle! I hope I dont see many of you on the next thread! (Nixilix please can you update me on 1st page.....af got me blahhhhhhhhh!)

Hey girls, I will put the updates on in a bit when I get on pc xxx

mamaxm...congrats again...and thanks for the positve words

I'm feeling a big pimple coming up on the side of my chin...I'm thinking that is a sign AF will be showing up right on time :cry:

Damn witch caught me yesterday - a day early too.

Sorry she got you too wantingagirl, and thanks for hugs ladies.

Really need them, a colleague in work is due the day I would have been had I not mc in March :cry: I'm happy for her but going to be so hard seeing that bump grow.

Oh well onwards and upwards

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you maz :hugs:

Have posted on 2WW asking when you are due to test :dohh:

GL and fx you get you :bfp: next month

Haha Red - don't worry about it honey - witch came day early cos my ticker is off. Sounding good for you tho, so hope its your month xx

Haha Red - don't worry about it honey - witch came day early cos my ticker is off. Sounding good for you tho, so hope its your month xx

Thanx

Soooo hoping this month is mine.

Crazy symptom spotting at the moment but glad I can vent on this site. DH is all consumed with killing folk on Call of Duty.

What is it with men and their computer games??

Lol - Mine has been obsessed with World of Warcraft for months - he announced yesterday that hes had enough of it - Oh good methinks - he's only got another game to replace it - He's just a big kid. But hey at least we know where they are - even if it does get on my (.v.) on times :rofl:

any one else know much about temping ! I couldnt get a clear temp yesterday,
I got 36.3 then rechecked it and got 36.7 so used my second thermometer and it was the same I went with the higher temp. but wondering what if it was implantation!!! its 36.5 today :shrug:

oh well I will know soon enough I guess :thumbup: hope every one else is doing ok very quite now :flower:

Hey babes. Go with the first one as it's before you've opened ur mouth moved spoke anything xx fx for u. Xx

Hey babes. Go with the first one as it's before you've opened ur mouth moved spoke anything xx fx for u. Xx

I never thought of that! so if that low temp was implantion when would you test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->