May have concieved after a miscarriage?

Truckingmama

Reaction score
Okay, so let's see, I just went through a miscarriage March 22nd I didn't know I was pregnant until a week after when I bled again the whole week and was told I had a completed miscarriage. But it's now been 16 days since I stopped bleeding completely, but I think I'm pregnant again! It's not for sure, and I'm not even sure if maybe my body is playing tricks on me orrrr.... But I'm having I think maybe we may have convinced the week my miscarriage was diagnosed as completed maybe, I know it sounds crazy I was wondering if it has ever happened to anyone else (getting pregnant directly after a miscarriage)...but I'm having extreme fatigue, I feel like I need to poop but then I get to the toilet, and I don't need to go anymore. I've had a headache that seems to have lasted 3 days! I had nausea with the headache, light cramping, more in my back than anywhere else, twinges on my sides on my lower abdomen, my boobies aren't too sore, but if I lightly squeeze a bit around my nipples it's a sharp pain (I'm a weird one lol) my boobies are also swollen they're popping out of my bra constantly! I haven't had my period yet, but I'm having tons of cm! It's nearly soaking my panties. Mood swings are killer though! I feel bad for my husband cause I'm so grumpy all the time then happy the next weird.... I took a pregnancy test 4 days ago, and it was negative, maybe it was too early to tell, but I plan on testing again. Anyone ever concieved very quickly after a MC, and did it turn out alright?

Im hoping to! so following this post.

I have no advice sadly! But I had a MC on the 8th of April, and am currently waiting for the bleeding to completely stop, and then I have to wait another week, and then Im going to be TTCing immediately.

Good luck :)

Thanks! I'll follow up soon as I can! :) I'm sorry you're having to go through a miscarriage right now too. I feel like ever since I found out and MC my brains has been stuck on looking for signs that I'm pregnant. So maybe I'm tricking myself idk.but I promise I'll update when I know stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->