May I have some gender guesses please? (new pic , please guess!)

Another boy guess in the house.

And I gotta comment. Your boobies are HUGE! Mine hasn't grown much and probably won't until milk comes in. They just feel a bit firm. BUT my nipples boy are they always hard lmao

Girl but I'm terrible at these things!

:lmao: me too! I don't really know what to look for to guess. :wacko:

Anybody wanna explain?

Dang, I suck at boys names. But that's what the baby name section is foooor!

I really think girl. The first pic quite blurred but can make out very straight nub and the second pic can't really see a nub, pretty sure the thing sticking up is not a nub. Also very girly looking skull xxx

What's the verdict if there's an upright nub but a flat skull? How would you guess?!

I say :pink: it looks like Baby B's 12 week shot :) And She is a girl :)

What was the gestation of pic 1?
Do you have any more pics?
Can you rotate pic 2?
I've guessed boy off of pic 2 but justwant to make sure as pic 1 I would have guessed pink off of:)

What was the gestation of pic 1?
Do you have any more pics?
Can you rotate pic 2?
I've guessed boy off of pic 2 but justwant to make sure as pic 1 I would have guessed pink off of:)

Pic 1 was 11w. Pic 2 was 12 w. All other pics are similar size and position. They didn't give me good ones I guess. I won't get another scan until two more weeks.

Doc and u/s tech said boy at 12 w NT scan but still not as accurate, they said.

Guess I'll wait. Sorry my pics don't help much!

If the tech said boy at 12 weeks then I would go with them! Your 12 week does look very boyish and as they knew what they was looking for then they got that picture on purpose :) I'll stick with a blue guess!

I'm going to guess boy for myself too! I had just read what a nub and skull theory is lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->