May I have some gender guesses please? (new pic , please guess!)

I have another appointment coming up on the 6th of June. But I'm not sure if it involves a scan or not. I'll update until then.

I think like me you are having a baby BOY :)
What names do you like? Xx

I think like me you are having a baby BOY :)
What names do you like? Xx

My motherly instinct has been telling me it's a boy too! Atm, I only like Alexander. Old, greek, masculine, and have always liked it.

Ok, this one should be more accurate

Based on this one i def think :blue:!
The nub is really pointing up.

The one at 11 weeks was questionable for me, but as a PP said it's not accurate until 12 (even though it's super close, there is just way too much similarities before that point).

But as for your most recent scan pic, i really think boy.

Thanks ladies! My instincts still hasn't changed. I still think it's a boy. Tomorrow, I'll find out for sure!

That's exciting! Keep us updated :)

What time do u find out?

Appointment is at 10:30AM. Hopefully, baby will cooperate :wacko: because baby was moving so much during 14 week NT scan. I'll keep you ladies updated.

I've been absolutely convinced for the past month that I was having a girl.. and found out today that I was right -- My mom KNEW I was a girl, and that my brother was a boy.. despite hearing differently from her doctor. My sister KNEW her first was a girl..
So, there's something to be said about maternal instinct..
Hope you get your boy! :):)

Thanks! Hope I get my boy too because I already have a girl. Will let you all know tomorrow!

Darn! i get all excited bc it's 10AM here and i thought, not too much longer now!...and then i realized i was in EST and you are in Pacific time :dohh: you probably arn't even up yet since you're three hours behind me LOL
Enjoy seeing your baby!

Holy shit! I couldn't sleep last night! I kept tossing and turning, thinking of having 2 under 2, and that would be nice to have a boy. I was fantasizing my life. Lol! I'm so so so tired from lack of sleep but I'm so so so frikkin excited! Like the first time! Awww...I wanna slap myself out of it. Lol! Too bad I'm going alone though. OH worked his 14hr graveyard shift last night so he'll be sleeping. okay, I gotta finish my breakfast and then get myself + dd ready, gotta drop her at get grandparents and then go on my way.

:dance: I remember that feeling. And then once I found out she was a girl I couldn't sleep for a week bc I was so excited :haha:

I think for this scan, you're suppose to hold your bladder full? For them to view it better? Shi, f that! Anyway...gotta get ready. I'll be back laaaaterrrrrr!

Okay, I've told OH. He was so happy. My mil was more excited. I haven't gotten a hold of my own mother yet.

From my scan today, what do you think? Can you make of it? Is it obvious, or no? I can't tell if it's obvious. Baby kept moving, tech said she had such a hard time getting baby to turn a position to view under so to be able to see the privates. This is the best she could do.

Attachments

• 20130626_142443-1.jpg
    20130626_142443-1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member