May I join you in WTT?

rachjim98

I love my Family!!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been a member since Dec08. I joined this site for support after a late term MMC with our DD Rebecca @ 19wks+5dys. I have been hanging around the MC forum. Such great people on here and I am glad I have found this site.:hugs:

As of right now we are on a break from trying. I have a lot of work to do before I think we are ready to try again. DH isn't ready and doesn't want to have anymore. We have 2 older LO's 9 & 6, like I said got a lot of work to do. Plus I would like to lose a few pounds, who doesn't now days huh.

Just wanted to say hello and nice to meet all of you:p

hey rachjim, nice to meet you. I am sorry about your MMC - so glad you have managed to find the support you needed on here.

Welcome to WTT - losing weight is one of my reasons for waiting (among many), so good luck with that.

Look forward to getting to know you x

Here's to you joining us here on the WTT (raises cup of tea to toast). I'm sorry to hear about you MC. This site is fab in offering all sorts of advice and support. :hugs:

Thanks Ladies:hugs: and here's to you:wine:

Not sure just yet when our break will be over, and am fine with that right now. My body and mind have been through a lot over the past few months. I put on a little:blush: weight before and after the MC, so losing that is my main concern right now.

Look forward to getting to know all of you as well.

hello and welcome here :) we're waiting for a few years till maddi's older :D

Welcome to waiting to try - we will look after you! XX

Sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: Nice to meet you and welcome to WTT!

Welcome to WTT. I'm new too but everyone is really nice and friendly and it's like a happy family!! I feel like I've been here forever now (in a good way!).

xxx

Just wanted to say hi
I am sure you will find us in WTT very friendly x

Hello chicken :hugs:

In totally the same boat as you, as you know so I'll probably be in here for the long haul too :)

Take care hun xxx

Nice to meet you and welcome to WTT! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"