May & June 2022 Munchkins

Sander those lines look great! Cinnamon I hope you are able to find a doctor that you like soon!

I just want to

I'm trying to find it. My husband has good insurance until he got laid off due to covid so now I have state insurance and the struggle for finding a new doctor is so crazy I cannot find a doctor that's open after 5 when I get off work. I told my husband most likely I'll just go this pregnancy with little to no care due to my job and so long hours. Can't keep taking off work.
Honestly due to Covid a lot of us have had very little care. Other than phone calls. Of course I had my ultrasounds, but the regular Doppler and blood pressure appointments were few and far between. I think I’ve done 4 so far. But I do hope you can find someone. Having to go off work all the time isn’t really manageable either.

This bloat is terrible - I’m not even pushing it out. Like I have on maternity jeans it’s so bad. How am I supposed to hide this from people :rofl:

FEE9FFFE-AF6B-43D8-A083-2BFC3A5EB087.jpeg

Sander I am the same way, so bloated. My brother in law and sister even said I was showing already! I guess it's worse since it's the 4th baby? Thankfully I'm not hiding that I'm pregnant though, I don't think I could lol

Honestly due to Covid a lot of us have had very little care. Other than phone calls. Of course I had my ultrasounds, but the regular Doppler and blood pressure appointments were few and far between. I think I’ve done 4 so far. But I do hope you can find someone. Having to go off work all the time isn’t really manageable either.
If I had a different job position I wouldn't care but this company cares about me and my husband and I are the only powder coaters (painters) in the entire shop and we are trying to keep up from us getting backed up.

I got an appointment for Oct 9th for first appt and ultrasound. Was hoping I could get in sooner because I'm so worried. My breasts were so sorry to where water would hurt them. Now they don't hurt, even when they touch my shirt. Makes me so nervous.

I got an appointment for Oct 9th for first appt and ultrasound. Was hoping I could get in sooner because I'm so worried. My breasts were so sorry to where water would hurt them. Now they don't hurt, even when they touch my shirt. Makes me so nervous.

Exciting news about your ultrasound! You should see a nice heartbeat by then. If it makes you feel better I never get sensitive boobs during pregnancy and everything has been ok :) I’m a bit behind you but I’ve had very little symptoms so far. Enjoying it while it lasts :haha:

Exciting news about your ultrasound! You should see a nice heartbeat by then. If it makes you feel better I never get sensitive boobs during pregnancy and everything has been ok :) I’m a bit behind you but I’ve had very little symptoms so far. Enjoying it while it lasts :haha:
Yeah just sooo hard to relax especially when I had a mc I noticed my symptoms disappearing. Im stressed. Plus at work I got an email someone changed my Amazon password, changed my name on the account and then changed the email address. I was able to get back in and it looks like they tried to buy a phone case but I have all out of date cards on it (haven't used that in 4 years) and couldn't buy anything. The idiot used their real email address so I'm spamming their Facebook and email.

Awee, I also am bloating like crazy! I am very nauseated, slight tummy cramps, and I’ve had a back ache for a few days now. My new bloodwork results came back at hcg levels 270. Hope they keep rising up. Also my boobs have not been sore this entire time either! I am super worried because of having a mc too but trying to tell myself to breathe and relax. <3 hope you ladies are doing well.

@Sander
Ure lines look great. I did get line stealers on easy@home but i was over 5 weeks.
So u will probably get one soon.
Can't believe ure having another one eeek.

We are gonna try for one more too. But obviously not yet lol. Want to enjoy little man first.
But we definitely will be trying again next year.
Not sure when yet prob next summer.
I want to try one last time b4 I'm too old to have anymore.
42 this Dec so ideally want to start trying by 43 at the oldest.
Maybe sooner.

@Cinnamon88
I lost my first baby at almost 11 weeks and it's so hard being pregnant again after a loss.
I've also had 6 other losses but all supper early. I had 4 back to back losses last year.
And when ure pregnant after a loss or losses its so hard and my anxiety was through the roof.
The best thing to do is just take it day by day.
Try not to worry too much about symptoms because I didn't have any untill 6 weeks and they came and went. Some days I felt awful and other days I felt completely normol.
Symptoms can come and go in early pregnancy and its very normal.

My symptoms didn't get bad untill 8+ weeks

@Cinnamon88
I lost my first baby at almost 11 weeks and it's so hard being pregnant again after a loss.
I've also had 6 other losses but all supper early. I had 4 back to back losses last year.
And when ure pregnant after a loss or losses its so hard and my anxiety was through the roof.
The best thing to do is just take it day by day.
Try not to worry too much about symptoms because I didn't have any untill 6 weeks and they came and went. Some days I felt awful and other days I felt completely normol.
Symptoms can come and go in early pregnancy and its very normal.

My symptoms didn't get bad untill 8+ weeks
I'm so sorry for your loss. My husband keeps telling me to stop thinking about it. It's so hard not to. I called my doctor's office and got my HCG results from last week when I was 4 week and 5 days. They said my blood results are 1646 in the 5 week range. Still nervous though. I bought to pregnancy tests lol

Sander - Your lines look great, even if they haven't been dye stealers. And just tell people you've been to a lot of family birthdays with lots of food. lol

Cinnamon - I know that struggle of trying to schedule appts around work. Trying to book my first U/S is like pulling teeth. Glad you were able to get an appt though. I know the wait can be agonizing, but the date will be here before you know it.

Re: Symptoms. Not too much to report here. Slight, sporadic boob pain, tiredness (but that could totally be from work), and I had a bit of an upset stomach a couple night ago, but it was gone by the morning.

AFM, booked my first set of bloodwork for Sept 29 and hoping to have a U/S appt booked by end of day tomorrow.

Hello, do you mind if I join you? I am due 3rd June 2022. I am 36 and from
the UK. I've had 3 pregnancies before (with my ex-husband) my first son I lost at 23 weeks pregnant 11 years ago, my second is 10 and my third is now nearly 8. I am re-married to my lovely husband who has 13 year old twin sons.

We wanted to have one child together so here we are! I am very anxious at the minute as today is the day AF was due (although I got my BFP 3 days ago. xx

It was bad. The doctor was nothing but negative. She said this will be your 4th c section. I told her I want to try for a vbac and she said no and that if a woman has one c section she will always get c section no matter what. She then told me she wants to tie my tubes. I told her no, I had a tubal ligation and got it reversed due to Ptls symptoms. She said ok then remove the tubes. I said no. She said you HAVE to choose something. No I don't!. I'm trying to find a new doctor that's vbac friendly but it's hard with my insurance.

Sorry your appointment was so rubbish! That's nonsense about the C-section. I had a C-section with my 2nd and then a vbac with my 3rd. Xx

That’s exciting about TTC again Sugger!

Welcome Clo :) I’m so sorry about the loss of your first baby :( Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Sorry your appointment was so rubbish! That's nonsense about the C-section. I had a C-section with my 2nd and then a vbac with my 3rd. Xx
I can't find any doctors in my state that will at least let me attempt. My first c section was because cord around my son's neck and his heart rate dropped bad. 2nd one was apparently at 38 weeks I wasn't progressing fast enough for the doctor and he said he wanted to go on vacation and I was his last pregnancy patient. He threatened me that he will drop me as a patient if I don't get c section and no doctor will take me so late. With my 3rd my doctor told me impossible to have a vbac even though I was dilating and everything very nicely she said. I'm honestly so close to giving up. Michigan doctors suck. They care about money and what's fastest.

I can't find any doctors in my state that will at least let me attempt. My first c section was because cord around my son's neck and his heart rate dropped bad. 2nd one was apparently at 38 weeks I wasn't progressing fast enough for the doctor and he said he wanted to go on vacation and I was his last pregnancy patient. He threatened me that he will drop me as a patient if I don't get c section and no doctor will take me so late. With my 3rd my doctor told me impossible to have a vbac even though I was dilating and everything very nicely she said. I'm honestly so close to giving up. Michigan doctors suck. They care about money and what's fastest.
That’s such a sad situation. I’m so sorry. So crazy that you can’t birth as you choose especially considering the reasoning behind those sections… If you can’t find a care provider who would ok a VBA3C… maybe a couple things. Look into gentle caesarean and make a birth plan along those lines and fight for those preferences… or perhaps delay your section date until you go into labour naturally, and just labour at home and don’t go in till the baby is on its way out XD ok maybe not but I’d be tempted!!

@Cinnamon88
It is hard hon and I don't think men really understand.
I've never had HCG levels checked b4 so have no idea about numbers.
But ures seem very good. I'm sure this one will be ure rainbow.

@Sander
I can't believe we're actually gonna try for one more. I really thought Harley wud be the last but toward the end of my pregnancy I started feeling sad that I wud never ever be pregnant again. Have a bump again or have a new born again.
And now I've had him and the birth is already a distant memory I've been getting quite weepy about him being my last.
So we both talked and I told DH I wanted to try for one more b4 I'm really to old.
And to my surprise he agreed.
I know 43 will be pushing it but hopefully it will happen.
May even start trying b4 then.
Will see how I feel when next spring comes around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->