May & June 2022 Munchkins

Hello, do you mind if I join you? I am due 3rd June 2022. I am 36 and from
the UK. I've had 3 pregnancies before (with my ex-husband) my first son I lost at 23 weeks pregnant 11 years ago, my second is 10 and my third is now nearly 8. I am re-married to my lovely husband who has 13 year old twin sons.

We wanted to have one child together so here we are! I am very anxious at the minute as today is the day AF was due (although I got my BFP 3 days ago. xx

Oh sweetheart im so so sorry u suffered such a late loss that's heart wrenching. Big hugs to you and congratulations on ure new pregnancy

Sugger I don’t think 43 is too old - plus you’ve had 2 healthy boys in the last 2 years so your body can definitely do it!

My kids were completely crazy today and I totally lost my temper multiple times. I ended up putting them to bed at 6:30 with no story etc because they were acting like lunatics and of course now I’m in bed crying because I feel bad I didn’t read them a story :dohh: I find my patience during early pregnancy is almost zero and the kids have been going through a rough patch lately behaviourally and skipping naps etc so it’s just a recipe for disaster. Gonna sneak in and kiss them goodnight, then have some tea and watch Nine Perfect Strangers - maybe have a cookie :wacko:

Sugger I don’t think 43 is too old - plus you’ve had 2 healthy boys in the last 2 years so your body can definitely do it!

My kids were completely crazy today and I totally lost my temper multiple times. I ended up putting them to bed at 6:30 with no story etc because they were acting like lunatics and of course now I’m in bed crying because I feel bad I didn’t read them a story :dohh: I find my patience during early pregnancy is almost zero and the kids have been going through a rough patch lately behaviourally and skipping naps etc so it’s just a recipe for disaster. Gonna sneak in and kiss them goodnight, then have some tea and watch Nine Perfect Strangers - maybe have a cookie :wacko:

Ah hon don't feel bad.
We snap from time to time.
Definitely sneek in and give them a kiss and most definitely have that cookie.
Don't beat ureself up hon. Pregnancy hormones are crazy.
Hugs

Clo - Welcome! So sorry for your loss, but we're glad to have you with us. :)

Cinnamon - Jeez, that's terrible. I can't even imagine a Dr straight up admitting they needed to rush you along cuz they wanted to go on vacation. So disgusting. Any chance you could get in touch with a midwife clinic and see if they'll take you?

Sugger - I agree with Sander. 43 isn't that old, especially since you're body can definitely handle being pg. My mom had my younger sister at 42 and everything went fine for her.

AFM, finally booked my first U/S for Oct 1st... I think. I used an app, so I'm not 100% that the appt was actually made. I'm gonna try to get a hold of the clinic and see if they can confirm. But the reason I used the app was cuz no one was picking up the phone or returning msgs at the clinic. So... *shrugs*. Just gonna keep my FX. Otherwise, just been feeling a little tightness/stretching in the uterus area. Hopefully that means the baby is growing nicely.

Ugh. So, I’m not having any bleeding or severe pain or anything but I did notice that I was having cramping off and on only on my left side so my obgyn insisted I go to the ER for an ultrasound. My hcg levels on 9/16 were 41, 9/20 were 270, & on 9/22 were 524. During my ultrasound this is what they had said
“No intrauterine gestational sac.
Thickening of the endometrial stripe with internal flow and small cystic spaces, suspicious for molar
pregnancy.”
The dr said it’s 50/50 that I’m either way too early or I am having a molar pregnancy and now I can’t stop worrying and feel sick to my stomach. I thought you couldn’t see a gestational sac until your hcg level reached 1000? I just don’t know what to think or do at this point.

Hi Everyone,

Lots of Canadians - I like it. I'm from Ajax.

I'm currently only 10DPO and got my first positive yesterday at 9DPO. Hubby and I have been married since 2015. Took us almost 2 years to conceive our first. He was born in August 2019. Since then we have had 2 surprise pregnancies, both ending in a loss (6w and 10w). FX this one is here to stay.

My EDD is June 6 2022.

@Sammyrose334 yes I believe hcg has to be a certain level to see anything, and with what urs is at its way to early in my opinion to see anything at all x

Prettyinink - exciting that your ultrasound is coming up so quick!

Sammy - it’s weird your doc is telling you it’s a molar pregnancy?? I would definitely not expect to see anything on a scan yet.

Welcome Dream! Sorry about your losses :( Fx this is a sticky baby! DH and I have also been married since 2015 :)

Prettyinink - exciting that your ultrasound is coming up so quick!

Sammy - it’s weird your doc is telling you it’s a molar pregnancy?? I would definitely not expect to see anything on a scan yet.

Welcome Dream! Sorry about your losses :( Fx this is a sticky baby! DH and I have also been married since 2015 :)

Thank you. <3 I know! I don’t understand it at all.

@PrettyInInk42
Thank you hon that gives me hope.
Just want to enjoy my new baby for as long as possible and to not be all focused on ttc.
Hopefully 43 will be ok. I wud try next year when I'm 42 but I don't want a summer due date. I can't take the heat at all. Ideally wud like a winter baby but I know at my age I cant be picky.

Dream - Welcome! Sorry for your losses, but we're happy to have you with us. Sending you lots of sticky dust. :)

Sammy - I had to Google what a molar pregnancy was. I can see why you're worried, but if it's still kind of early to see anything, then I guess try to not worry too much? Easier said than done, I know. But it'll be what it'll be and we're all keeping our FX for you.

Sugger - If you have an EDD in early summer, it wouldn't be so bad. My older son was born July 20th, so I only had to deal with like 1/3 of the summer heat. lol

I'm just going with regular obgyn. This is my last child. If I had resources growing up it would be different. I'm 6 weeks today and no symptoms at all. I don't even feel pregnant. Nothing has changed. I'm so scared still.

I don’t really have any symptoms either Cinnamon. I think they kick in closer to 7 weeks :)

Used up the last of my tests and am seeing the hook effect already - crazy. Top test is not diluted, bottom is 50% water. I’m letting myself think it’s a girl this time even though I’m most likely having my 4th boy :haha: Anyone have a gender preference this time? We did some gender swaying to try and get a girl but so far my symptoms are similar to my boy pregnancies (aka I don’t have any :haha: ) Only difference is I don’t feel as hungry this time - my other pregnancies I was eating everything all the time haha.

How’s everyone doing?

0C7B23A9-A3D8-4114-B90D-13019732F07E.jpeg

I will be happy with either gender. This is our last baby so I think it would be nice to have a boy to even it out a bit. On the other hand I would love another daughter so I can name her after my mom who passed away in March. My symptoms so far make me think it could be either. I don't have any morning sickness so it makes me think boy (didn't have sickness with my son) but I am very moody/ touchy like I was when pregnant with girls. So I literally have no idea lol

We are team boy. Always pictured myself as a boy mom. Here's my progression as of today. 20210925_090345.jpg

crazy - My condolences on the loss of your mom. -.-

Dream - Nice progression. :thumbup:

Re: Gender Swaying. I did my best to follow The Babydust Method for a girl. I had a slightly less than 4 day cut off and I think the only thing that would make this sway imperfect was that I had a few orgasms shortly before SO "made his contribution." lol. What method did you try, Sander?

Re: Symptoms. A little bit of sporadic boob pain. Tiredness, but that could just be regular working full time/mom of 2 tiredness. lol. I've noticed some mild headaches here and there, which I don't recall having with either of my boys. And a little bit of tightness and stretching in the uterus area.

Oh my word @Crazy I’m so sorry I totally skimmed over where you wrote about your mom! I’m so sorry that is devastating :(

Prettyinink - we did babydust too! But we didn’t do a perfect sway because I didn’t actually read about the method until halfway through my cycle and I know you’re supposed to track for a few cycles beforehand. Plus my cycle was 49 days so we didn’t abstain between CD1 and when I O’d on CD35. However we did get a 3 day cutoff and with my boys we always DTD right at O time so I’m hoping even though we didn’t follow it 100% there was still enough of a cutoff to increase our chances!

Soooo we unexpectedly had our BFP this morning !! Unexpected in the sense it happened straight away . . Still feel in shock . I have 2 DDs 5and8 and DS who is 2 . I’m a total mixture of emotions !

EDD is 28 May 2022 making me 5 weeks 1 day today could well be further along since I usually have short cycles and a short luteal phase ! .

B1EE652F-D440-4CBA-9C24-25E76514E6FD.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"