May & June 2022 Munchkins

Congrats Babybump!! What an awesome bfp to get - I’ve always wanted to be surprised but I can’t stop myself from tracking and testing obsessively every time :rofl:

Congrats Babybump!! What an awesome bfp to get - I’ve always wanted to be surprised but I can’t stop myself from tracking and testing obsessively every time :rofl:
We tried for 9 cycles with DS and I was literally obsessed with opks and tests ! We wasn’t actively tracking / testing this time around so I’ve no idea when I ovulated haha !

Last edited:
I’m a bit freaked out by how big my bump is this time. I compared it with my 10 week picture from my 3rd baby and I feel like it’s almost the same (now 5.5 weeks). I’m also about 20 pounds lighter this time (pic on the left), because we were doing Keto for a couple months before I got pregnant.

4FB6239F-6523-4EA9-B989-115779DD7D70.jpeg

Sander - Well, they do say you tend to show earlier with each pregnancy. And good job with the keto weightloss. I did a combo of keto and IF and lost a little over 60lbs between July of last year and when I got my BFP.
Not showing yet. Too much fat and loose skin. 6 and 7 weeks with my first and today (6w5d) with #3.

Photo_2021-09-26_01-26-58_PM.png

Good job with the weight loss !
I tend not to take pictures until around 12 weeks until the bloat is out the way :haha:

Wow Prettyinink, 60 pounds is amazing, great job!! If I had stayed on I would have liked to lose at least 40 more, but DH and I didn’t think Keto was a good idea when I’m pregnant, and I’m also still bf my son. So we’re trying a more rounded diet overall, one meal a day low/no carb and one meal that has a normal amount of carbs. Like tomorrow we’re doing tuna sandwiches for lunch and chicken with veggies for dinner. That kind of thing.

Thanks Babybump! I barely ever take bump pictures in general because I always forget lol. I’ve just been so amazed at the bloat this time I keep taking pictures :rofl:

Welcome to the new ladies!
I am having a hard time emotionally not having my mom here while being pregnant. She was my best friend. I am 8 weeks today and one minute I am crying, the next minute I'm upset. It's giving me whiplash! I am craving a lot of fruit lately and I am exhausted by 3pm.

Sander - Thanks. That sounds like a good meal plan for right now. There's a FB group for keto pg and BFing women though, if you're interested.

crazy - Sorry you're dealing with so many emotions and pg hormones don't help. I lost my dad 9 months before I got pg with my first. I know it's not the same thing, but I kinda know how you feel. Just feel your feelings and know that they're all valid and normal. And feel free to vent to us whenever you need to.

Screenshot_20210926-234002_Facebook.jpg

Thanks Prettyinink, I’ll have to check that out! I didn’t know you could do keto while pregnant - I’d like to keep going but maybe not as hard core haha

Crazy - I’m so sorry. I know it’s not the same at all but I haven’t heard from my mom in over a year - going through pregnancy and raising babies without her has been very difficult especially as we were extremely close before. Over the past year I’ve tried to reach out and make an effort to become close with other members of my family (aunts etc) and that’s been an unexpected positive as I’ve become closer with a few more people than I was before. In the end though, no one can replace your mom - big virtual hugs :hugs:

Has anyone been to a holiday / caravan park when 35/36 weeks pregnant. We were looking to book for 4 nights to take the children away . This would have been their first real holiday and I feel so bad that they haven’t been anywhere yet and now adding another will make it harder !
xx

Last edited:
@Crazy - so sorry for the loss of your mum that must be super hard . No one can replace our mums and we all need them at certain times in our lives . I hope you manage to seek some comfort in the aunts you have grown close too . Sending big hugs and love xxxx

CD31 and 14DPO. I'm not ready to stop testing, so I probably won't.

My bloodwork is booked for October 13 at 6+2 and my first scan is what seems like a million years from now on Oct 29 at 8+4

20210927_094212.jpg 20210927_094149.jpg 20210927_094124.jpg

Hi ladies. Excited to tell you all that we're expecting our 2nd on 2nd June. I'm 4.5 weeks. Also really exciting that some of the names in here I recognise from when I had my 2 year old daughter.

Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy for all of us

Hi ladies. Excited to tell you all that we're expecting our 2nd on 2nd June. I'm 4.5 weeks. Also really exciting that some of the names in here I recognise from when I had my 2 year old daughter.

Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy for all of us

congratulations !!!

I only just stopped testing a few days ago Dream :haha: Your lines look great!

Welcome LadyStardust! I recognize your name - were you in the October 2019 group? Congrats on your 2nd! My first was due June 2nd too :)

@Sander yes I was! She's two on 19th October. Where does the time go? I think we may have spoken on a TTC thread before that too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->