May & June 2022 Munchkins

BabyBump you can use Aloe Vera for gel and it works great! Just in case you have some around the house :)

We finished our basement yesterday! All the stuff got moved down there and my kitchen isn’t a disaster zone anymore so I’m happy about that lol. A little before and after in case anyone is curious :p Sorry the photos aren’t the best. Anyways, there’s a shelf up there now so all the bins are stored away and it’s not dark and scary anymore woohoo!

B1AF64C2-D9CD-4396-9D29-B1FCD0985071.jpeg 47A00AB7-058B-4999-ADB8-72FC47C74AEC.jpeg

@Sander never knew this ! We have some aloe Vera too will give it a try later thanks !
Oh that’s amazing I’m sooo jealous of
All the space you have down there !

Hope everyone is doing good. Sorry I haven’t posted/replied in a bit I have been super busy!
Do you ladies get the dark line down the stomach? Mine keeps getting darker and darker lol. Also here’s some clothes we bought for Noah. :)

1CC80C40-D4A7-42CE-ADD4-6365A5CB9E5A.jpeg DB1106EE-9FF6-4D0B-993E-DBC8BAF372AB.jpeg EC001505-2739-4173-8D16-6B722036410A.jpeg 4ACAC524-0840-405A-B60A-90342EBCA106.jpeg DECC3A6D-D691-4E14-B4A2-41B43A294AD6.jpeg

Aw I love the outfits Sammy!! It’s so fun shopping for the teeny clothes. I’ve never had a linea negra but I know lots of others do.

Speaking of buying things lol - I bought this swaddle set from Indigo for my 3rd son and it’s such a nice material, so I wanted to see what girl options they had. I liked this pattern and when I scrolled through the sample pictures the one with the name filled out had it filled out as ‘Hello my name is Charlotte’, so I figured it was meant to be :haha: I’d like to use it for a name announcement pic once she’s born :)

7B6187DB-8914-4337-86C1-336B2D494504.jpeg

Babybump - A little tardy to the party here, but that really is so ridiculous about your MW not checking the HB. Did she seem kinda meh about the whole thing, or did it seem like she wanted to, but her hands were tied cuz of policy?
And I used Aloe Vera gel for my doppler too. Works like a charm. :)

Sammy - Cute outfits. I love shopping for baby clothes. :)

AFM, took care of half my car troubles. Ordered a new headlight bulb that came as a 2 pack and thank God cuz my other headlight burned out Monday afternoon. They were delivered around 8pm that night and I installed them once the kids were asleep. Also filled up my washer fluid. The weather's been mild enough to not need my winter tires yet, but the car is telling me to change the oil every time I turn it on. May just have to take it to some kind of quick oil change place ASAP.
But anyway, really looking forward to the extra long XMas weekend and my scan in 5 days. I also saw a couple cute sleepers on clearance and picked them up. Hopefully I'm not jumping the gun here.

Screenshot_20211217-010526_Gallery.jpg

Oh you guys, all these outfits are so cute!!
I'm definitely staying team :yellow: so will only buy essential items in neutral colours before baby arrives. But there's plenty of cute neutral stuff out there xx

@PrettyInInk42 she was pretty meh about it all and felt like she couldn’t really care less . I even expressed concerned that my stomach doesn’t seem to have grown since my scan at 13wks 6 days I am 17 weeks tomorrow and I’ve not felt any moments . Just replied each pregnancy is different. I felt DS very early on . I don’t see her now until March which is ridiculous . I’m still so annoyed .

I feel really anxious this time around which I’ve not felt previous pregnancies. I’m just waiting for something to go wrong , maybe that’s just because I’m having a bad time at the minute with losing loved ones.

I am Going to phone up on Monday about my 20 week scan I couldn’t get through when I tried last !

Aw I love the outfits Sammy!! It’s so fun shopping for the teeny clothes. I’ve never had a linea negra but I know lots of others do.

Speaking of buying things lol - I bought this swaddle set from Indigo for my 3rd son and it’s such a nice material, so I wanted to see what girl options they had. I liked this pattern and when I scrolled through the sample pictures the one with the name filled out had it filled out as ‘Hello my name is Charlotte’, so I figured it was meant to be :haha: I’d like to use it for a name announcement pic once she’s born :)

View attachment 1104829
Beautiful x

Hi there ladies! Nice to see that there are more girl babies here. How exciting for those who’ve had boys before!!

I have my anatomy scan scheduled for 27th December and looking forward for it, it’s going to be an hour long scan. I can’t believe I’m already at 18 weeks now! This pregnancy is going super fast. My girl started showing me some movement since last week and I love it :)

Cute outfits Pretty! DH has been laughing cause I usually pick up one outfit when I go somewhere with baby clothes lol.

Sorry you’ve been feeling anxiety BabyBump - I had it really bad with my oldest. It’s not fun! Try and remember your little bean is just fine in there :hugs:

Yay for movements mridula!

And good for you staying Team yellow MrsT, that will be a great surprise!

Afm - feeling some more consistent movements, and have my anatomy scan booked for January 10th. I’ll be just about 21 weeks. I have also felt this pregnancy has been flying by! Things are closing down quite a bit here again so we’ve been preparing for a bit of a lonely winter. I picked up some learning activities for my older boys to keep them busy, and they’ve been really into different art projects lately (painting and drawing etc), so I’ve been doing that in the mornings with them as well.

Today is the start of my Second trimester! Can’t believe Christmas is in a few days!

97EE13DA-6998-4EF8-8D25-686041BB84E0.jpeg

Thanks @Sander I do have a habit of letting anxiety creep in but usually find a way to keep it at bay now ! I feel like the weeks are flying by too .
There is talk about another lockdown here in the UK . I feel sorry for the children if they don’t go back after the Christmas break .

Yayyy for second tri Yoshi !

Congrats on 2nd trimester Yoshi. I'm sorry you are having anxiety Babybump! I have anxiety too and for some reason it has been hitting harder this pregnancy at times. I'm not sure why since it's my 4th, I figured I would be used to it by now. It's exciting hearing about upcoming anatomy scans mine is on the 29th. It would be nice if the anxiety dialed down a bit after that. I am 20 weeks today so halfway through! It's crazy! I agree that this pregnancy seems to be flying by! I started having more intense morning sickness lately and I am having difficulties getting comfortable at night so I have not been sleeping well. I have felt shattered most days and lack energy. We have all of our Christmas shopping done, we just have to wrap gifts. I cannot believe Christmas is this week!

@crazy4baby09 sorry your having anxiety too ! It really does suck ! Hopefully it will settle down for you ! I’m just worried something is going to go wrong and I think it just comes from the bad start to the pregnancy and all the stress lately . Not hearing the heartbeat didn’t help and I’ve not got my Doppler out yet , if I can’t find the heartbeat myself it will make me more anxious that something is wrong ! Hopefully I will be able to shake this feeling after my scan ! I’m 17 weeks today !

Good luck with the wrapping I am yet to wrap a thing ! The days are going too fast . I cannot believe it’s Christmas week either ! My children are getting so excited , last 2 days in school !

@crazy4baby09 sorry your having anxiety too ! It really does suck ! Hopefully it will settle down for you ! I’m just worried something is going to go wrong and I think it just comes from the bad start to the pregnancy and all the stress lately . Not hearing the heartbeat didn’t help and I’ve not got my Doppler out yet , if I can’t find the heartbeat myself it will make me more anxious that something is wrong ! Hopefully I will be able to shake this feeling after my scan ! I’m 17 weeks today !

Good luck with the wrapping I am yet to wrap a thing ! The days are going too fast . I cannot believe it’s Christmas week either ! My children are getting so excited , last 2 days in school !

I'm nervous something will go wrong too. The last ultrasound I had (elective scan) they told me she was measuring 5 days behind. She did go fast but it has made me worried something will go wrong. None of my kids have ever measured behind they were always measured ahead. I have a Doppler but I still struggle at times finding the heartbeat. Thankfully my husband can usually find it though. I think also losing my mom earlier this year has just made me nervous about losing the baby too. Like I'm expecting something bad to happen. We were told my mom's cancer was fone and then out of nowhere it took her. I'm just on edge. We started wrapping gifts last week and only made it wrapping our oldest's gifts, still have 2 more to go. For some reason the past couple weeks my kids have not been falling asleep like usual so by the time they go to sleep I need to go to bed. I'm hoping to get them wrapped Wednesday or Thursday since my husband will be off work.

@Sander
So weird with Tommy I felt him properly at 18 weeks. I had a anterior placenta with him.
But Harley I never felt untill 19 weeks and my placenta was prosteria.
My dd is 8 now nearly 9 so hard to remember exactly when I felt movements with her but pretty sure it was around 14 15 weeks.
Have u noticed ure symptoms are different this time around?
I remember with my DD I cudnt bear the smell of fried food.
It wud make me gag and sometimes throw up.
Never had that with my boys.
Can not believe ure almost half way how is that even possible.

We are gonna start ttc In May now. I keep looking at opks and hpts lol.
I'm 42 now I had my birthday on Friday. Feel exactly the same lol.

Ladies hope u all have a lush Xmas.
I bet may/June comes around in no time.
I will definitely be stalking.

@Sander
So weird with Tommy I felt him properly at 18 weeks. I had a anterior placenta with him.
But Harley I never felt untill 19 weeks and my placenta was prosteria.
My dd is 8 now nearly 9 so hard to remember exactly when I felt movements with her but pretty sure it was around 14 15 weeks.
Have u noticed ure symptoms are different this time around?
I remember with my DD I cudnt bear the smell of fried food.
It wud make me gag and sometimes throw up.
Never had that with my boys.
Can not believe ure almost half way how is that even possible.

We are gonna start ttc In May now. I keep looking at opks and hpts lol.
I'm 42 now I had my birthday on Friday. Feel exactly the same lol.

Ladies hope u all have a lush Xmas.
I bet may/June comes around in no time.
I will definitely be stalking.

The main things I noticed that were different to my boys is I had zero appetite this time, and I had hot flashes which I’ve never had before either.

Exciting that you’ll be TTC again soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->