May & June 2022 Munchkins

Cute baby bumps ladies! I had my anatomy scan today. All looks well with our little one, they confirmed again that we are having a little girl. She is measuring pretty spot on for how far along I am which is great and weird at the same time. All my other kiddos measured big for their ages so this gives me hope that I may have a smaller baby and may be able to deliver vaginally. There were a few things they couldn't get the best pictures of due to her position so I will be calling to schedule another ultrasound either later today or tomorrow. My next OB appt is January 25th and I will be doing the 1 hour glucose test at that appt. I am hoping they will be able to schedule my next scan the same day or close to it. During the ultrasound the tech measured a dark area that looked like where I was told I had a fibroid during my elective scan, I am not sure it is a fibroid though because they didn't say anything about it. When I looked on MyChart to see the results it said there wasn't any concerns just need another scan to get the few pics they didn't get. I would think that if it was a fibroid it would have been mentioned, idk. After my appt today I just feel extra excited and ready to start getting our house in order and get what we need for her. I just hope I find the energy for it lol. How is everyone doing?

Cute baby bumps ladies! I had my anatomy scan today. All looks well with our little one, they confirmed again that we are having a little girl. She is measuring pretty spot on for how far along I am which is great and weird at the same time. All my other kiddos measured big for their ages so this gives me hope that I may have a smaller baby and may be able to deliver vaginally. There were a few things they couldn't get the best pictures of due to her position so I will be calling to schedule another ultrasound either later today or tomorrow. My next OB appt is January 25th and I will be doing the 1 hour glucose test at that appt. I am hoping they will be able to schedule my next scan the same day or close to it. During the ultrasound the tech measured a dark area that looked like where I was told I had a fibroid during my elective scan, I am not sure it is a fibroid though because they didn't say anything about it. When I looked on MyChart to see the results it said there wasn't any concerns just need another scan to get the few pics they didn't get. I would think that if it was a fibroid it would have been mentioned, idk. After my appt today I just feel extra excited and ready to start getting our house in order and get what we need for her. I just hope I find the energy for it lol. How is everyone doing?

Congratulations on your scan, I'm sure the fibroid is nothing to be concerned about.
How exciting you can start getting things ready. I'm only 14 weeks so it still feels a bit early, although I'm constantly online looking for bargains haha.
My sickness has now settled, yay!! Hoping to start getting an energy boost soon.

Great bump Sammy!

And awesome news about your scan Crazy, hope she is a bit smaller for you.

MrsT - glad your sickness has calmed down, mine got a lot better around 14 weeks too.

@crazy4baby09 ! Thanks great news about your scan ! I’m sure if anything was of concern it would have been noted ! My girls were smaller than DS .

Still no appointment for my scan , going to phone back on Tuesday I think If I still don’t have one .

@MrsT116 haha I am also online looking for a few bargains ! Mainly a travel system / pram .

Happy New Year! Wednesday I go to go look at a few apartments and yesterday I got to move into one of them! :)

Happy New Year! Wednesday I go to go look at a few apartments and yesterday I got to move into one of them! :)
Awesome news Yoshi! I'm so glad you were able to move into an apartment, it must feel good after what you have been going through!

Awesome news Yoshi! I'm so glad you were able to move into an apartment, it must feel good after what you have been going through!
Yeah it is! Unfortunately I have to sleep on the floor and try can get furniture. But at least I’m no longer staying in a shelter.

Happy new year ladies ! We are having babies this year !!!

I’m pretty sure I’ve felt some movements today low down too, . Not really that usual rolling sensation you get a first more like little jabs ! Hope it wasn’t my imagination :wacko:

Happy New Year ladies! May 2022 be full of health, happiness, and adorable babies.

Hope you're all doing well.

Been kinda MIA over here. Sorry. If there's any info that needs to updated on the first post, please let me know. :)

2022 - let this be the end of Covid please :rofl:

Exciting that our babies are coming in just a few months!

Oh yes please be the end of covid 2022 !!!

Speaking about covid (sorry!) have any of you ladies had your vaccine / booster in pregnancy ?

I’m due my booster shot in a few days and keep going back and forth about getting it !

Oh yes please be the end of covid 2022 !!!

Speaking about covid (sorry!) have any of you ladies had your vaccine / booster in pregnancy ?

I’m due my booster shot in a few days and keep going back and forth about getting it !

I had mine right at 13 weeks. So glad I did! Didn't get any of the bad side effects like I did in first 2 shots, only had a slightly sore arm. The risk of hospital time for pregnant people with covid is higher than for above 65s. The risk of taking the vaccine is practically zero.

I had mine right at 13 weeks. So glad I did! Didn't get any of the bad side effects like I did in first 2 shots, only had a slightly sore arm. The risk of hospital time for pregnant people with covid is higher than for above 65s. The risk of taking the vaccine is practically zero.
Thanks so much ! I had a bad reaction to the second one involving my heart rate but that settled after a few weeks.

Happy new year ladies

2022 is so exciting for all of you.
Summer will be here b4 u all know it. It's my least favourite time of year I absolutely hate the heat.
Had a September baby in 2019 and another September baby is 2021 and Holy moly I was hot supper hot and uncomfortable. I'm aiming for a winter due date with the next if we are blessed but watch me be due in the summer. I told DH we have to be carful from September October and November to avoid the summer due dates but I know by then if we haven't fallen ill be just like sod it lol.
My nanna keeps telling me I'm gonna have twins and I told her to be quite haha.

Anyway lovelies happy new year.
Oh @Sander wud love covid to be over this year but unfortunately it's getting so bad here in the UK again with the Omicron veriant so it's like oh gosh here we go again.
I just wish it wud sod off for good.

That video of Thomas walking made me day <3

@PrettyInInk42 can you add me for 29th June please and we are having a boy :blue:
I visit both this and July group but my due date was moved from July to June at the 12 week scan. Thank you x

@Babybump87 I need to get my booster too, I'm ok with having it now I'm in the 2nd tri. Might see if there is a walk in clinic as there are no appointments until the end of the week. I'm keen now as so many people in our village currently have covid.:sad1: Hope you don't have any side affects this time x

@PrettyInInk42 can you add me for 29th June please and we are having a boy :blue:
I visit both this and July group but my due date was moved from July to June at the 12 week scan. Thank you x

@Babybump87 I need to get my booster too, I'm ok with having it now I'm in the 2nd tri. Might see if there is a walk in clinic as there are no appointments until the end of the week. I'm keen now as so many people in our village currently have covid.:sad1: Hope you don't have any side affects this time x
Thank you ! I’m into second tri now too 19 weeks today !! I’m getting mine on Tuesday appointments seem slim pickings now , so many people have it lately and with DH going back
to work and the girls school I feel like it’s prime time to get it after the holidays , so I am gonna go ahead and get it . Hopefully be ok this time around .

Is your boy the first confirmed of the group ?! I can only remember girls being announced !!

Who else is waiting for their 20 week scan ?!

Getting so impatient ! DH thinks baby is a girl. I’m thinking boy but I’ve never guessed right with my others :haha:.

I think I’ve found the pram I want but want to know the gender before ordering a colour ! Been feeling more movements today too !

I think Sammy is having a boy too?

Welcome BabyBrain :)

Thanks Sugger! He’s going to be getting into everything now I’m sure, lol.

BabyBump my 20 week scan is on the 10th! Seems far away but it’s like next week :haha: I think you’re having a boy too!

I’ve been feeling a lot more regular movement too, and even a bit from the outside if you concentrate, haha. It’s funny how with my first, pregnancy seemed so full of milestones - and this time I’m just like oh yeah nothing new, baby is still in there :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->