May & June 2022 Munchkins

Oh Sander, I hope she stays put and you are able to rest! It must me scary with all this going on! I don't have any experience with looking for labor signs either, I was induced with all of mine. I have always wondered what it would be like for my body to start the process on its own.

Oh Sander, I hope she stays put and you are able to rest! It must me scary with all this going on! I don't have any experience with looking for labor signs either, I was induced with all of mine. I have always wondered what it would be like for my body to start the process on its own.

Same, induced both times. I'd love to go into spontaneous labour this time. As long as baby has shifted from transverse position :wacko:

Same, induced both times. I'd love to go into spontaneous labour this time. As long as baby has shifted from transverse position :wacko:
Sadly I probably won't get this experience since they are already going to induce me at 39weeks. My body typically likes to hold onto my babies. I have an OB appt today and I am hoping they will check my cervix to see if I'm dilating at all yet. I am hoping that this induction will go a little quicker than my last 3.

I'm the queen of looking for labour signs and going crazy waiting for babies to make their appearance. Both mine were late and I spent many an hour trying to induce labour naturally (bouncing on birth balls, eating curry, chugging water, walking in parks, walking in the street, walking with one foot on the pavement and one foot in the street etc...) :haha:
It's actually crazy how similar both my labours were and I can't even imagine this one being any different...

I haven't been very active on here, don't get much time to type things out with running after 2 toddlers and trying to start a new business...

But I finally bought something for the baby, so I guess my nesting has started. She now has 3 new pairs of pj's and a small pack of size 0 diapers plus a bit larger pack of size 1s. I still need to buy pp supplies for myself and new bottles (my previous 2 used Dr Browns and they are just too much effort to wash, so Im gonna try sth with less parts). I think that is all I need apart from maybe some new towels and a few pacifiers.

@Sander
They told me to just call them and go in to monitored. I was up and down that hospital like a yo yo lol. I lost my whole plug at 34 weeks had blood to but still made it to my induction date. Hope she stays put love untill ure section. Do u feel sad this pregnancy is coming to a end? I felt a bit sad when I got toward the end and when I was just 3 weeks pp I was missing being pregnant. Felt silly missing being pregnant when I had a beautiful new born baby. Lol.

I definitely feel ready to be pregnant again now. Hopefully I falll with my rainbow soon and praying she/he will stick and be a take home rainbow.
I Keep seeing stuff to do with twins. It’s like everywhere. Scrolling through Facebook or instagram. And even when scrolling through YouTube, I keep seeing twins or pregnant with twins or finding out it’s twins.
Is God trying to tell me something lol? Will we have twins next lmao. My dh would freek:rofl:

@Sander
They told me to just call them and go in to monitored. I was up and down that hospital like a yo yo lol. I lost my whole plug at 34 weeks had blood to but still made it to my induction date. Hope she stays put love untill ure section. Do u feel sad this pregnancy is coming to a end? I felt a bit sad when I got toward the end and when I was just 3 weeks pp I was missing being pregnant. Felt silly missing being pregnant when I had a beautiful new born baby. Lol.

I definitely feel ready to be pregnant again now. Hopefully I falll with my rainbow soon and praying she/he will stick and be a take home rainbow.
I Keep seeing stuff to do with twins. It’s like everywhere. Scrolling through Facebook or instagram. And even when scrolling through YouTube, I keep seeing twins or pregnant with twins or finding out it’s twins.
Is God trying to tell me something lol? Will we have twins next lmao. My dh would freek:rofl:

It’s bittersweet for sure. I kept telling myself too that if I could just push through April then I would take May off and relax/enjoy my last few weeks of pregnancy. So it’s like my body is spiting me - lol. Things have calmed down the past couple days though, I’ve been really trying to be good about not moving around too much and that seems to have helped.

I hope you get your bfp soon! Multiples are more common the older you are so that would be a super cool surprise :)

Aw lovely bump crazy!

bloblo - we use Philips Avent bottles and stick them in the dishwasher, lol. They worked well for our kids.

I swear this baby wants to kill me. I’m back to vomiting/contracting again. I wouldn’t even care about contractions but the nausea/vomiting is the worst. I didn’t have it this bad even in the first tri! Usually other than physical discomfort the last few weeks are pretty straightforward - I’m gaining a whole new appreciation for that ‘just get it out’ feeling :rofl:

Haha my husband would absolutely freak out So much lol. there are twins in my family 2 sets and also his family also 2 sets.
Hoping will just fall with one tho because they wouldn’t want me having a section as I requested one with Tommy if u remember and was denied.
Where I’ve had a transplant I would be at extra high risk of bleeding out on the operating table. Ain’t no way I could push 2 babies out so hopefully will just be one.

Mannnn I’m so sorry ure feeling so unwell. Ure so close to the finishing line now love I really hope this sickness buggers off.
If u ever want to chat privately u can always pm me on instagram. Thinking of you.

Haha my husband would absolutely freak out So much lol. there are twins in my family 2 sets and also his family also 2 sets.
Hoping will just fall with one tho because they wouldn’t want me having a section as I requested one with Tommy if u remember and was denied.
Where I’ve had a transplant I would be at extra high risk of bleeding out on the operating table. Ain’t no way I could push 2 babies out so hopefully will just be one.

Mannnn I’m so sorry ure feeling so unwell. Ure so close to the finishing line now love I really hope this sickness buggers off.
If u ever want to chat privately u can always pm me on instagram. Thinking of you.

Thanks Sugger xx I ended up back in L&D that night because my contractions came back 2 minutes apart. The nurse didn’t believe me when I went in, then she hooked the NST up and was like - oh I better call the doctor :roll:

Anyways. They think it was maybe a bladder infection - they gave me some antibiotics to take home, I haven’t started them yet but I actually feel so much better now. That period between last Sunday and Thursday I was feeling super unwell and I kept feeling like I was going to go into labour. Like every time I stood up it felt like my water was going to just burst and the baby would come LOL. Since Friday though I feel completely back to normal. So I dunno if it was a weird bug, or my body was trying to go into labour and gave up? I dunno, I’m just glad to be feeling better!

Thanks Sugger xx I ended up back in L&D that night because my contractions came back 2 minutes apart. The nurse didn’t believe me when I went in, then she hooked the NST up and was like - oh I better call the doctor :roll:

Anyways. They think it was maybe a bladder infection - they gave me some antibiotics to take home, I haven’t started them yet but I actually feel so much better now. That period between last Sunday and Thursday I was feeling super unwell and I kept feeling like I was going to go into labour. Like every time I stood up it felt like my water was going to just burst and the baby would come LOL. Since Friday though I feel completely back to normal. So I dunno if it was a weird bug, or my body was trying to go into labour and gave up? I dunno, I’m just glad to be feeling better!

So glad to read this! Hope the feeling good continues now and fingers crossed you make it to full term :hugs:

So glad you are feeling better!

Oh goodness. I’m wondering if u have been having pre dominal labour like I had with Tommy. They thought he was coming at 36 weeks because I was on the machine just for a check up and started contracting. Then they wouldn’t let me go home and sent me to labour and delivery and my contractions got too 2 mins apart and were so painful. they went on all afternoon and all night then at about 8am they fizzled out. The poor midwife that was looking after me the late afternoon b4. Came back on shift that morning and cudnt believe I hadn’t had the baby.
she was like I really thought u was gonna have that baby in the night with those contractions. But it all fizzled out. I hope that’s it for you now and no more contractions and u get to full term. Not long now love. I’m totally Stalking this group now. Not sure what happened to the April due date. Can’t see one. So gonna be stalking here heheh

How has everyone been doing? :)

It’s gotten pretty quiet in here - everyone must be preparing for babies ;)

I just had my last nst and OB appt before my induction on Monday. Baby girl looked good on the nst, my b/p is good. The OB checked my cervix and said it's soft and I'm dilated 2 cm on the outside and 1 cm on the inside. I'm thankful there is some progress since last week. I am still trying to get the last few things situated like pack my other kids bags for when they go to my sister's house. We are planning to let her use my husband's van since she only has cars but it started acting up so we need to remedy the issue in the next few days so will be checking the spark plugs and coil pack because its one of those 2 things we are sure. I have been dealing with a lot of emotions for the past week or so. It's really starting to hit me hard that my mom is not here. She always helped me calm any anxieties I had leading up to my other labors. I have been talking through things with my husband about me needing him to do his best to distract me from my grief during labor so I can focus on the task at hand. Also talked with my sister about me maybe facetiming her while I'm having my induction so I can see the kids too. I'm just having a hard time, but I am so excited to meet this new little bundle!

Last edited:
Ah Monday crazy! You’re going to have our first baby! That’s super exciting. I’m sorry you’re going through so many difficult emotions having lost your mom :hugs: Hopefully your family can help you during the next few days and beyond. I’m also sorry your car is acting up - that’s the worst timing #-o

Hi lilgem :) Not much longer now!

My results came back as a for sure UTI (I had them recheck it before starting more antibiotics), so I’m treating it now even though I hate the idea of more antibiotics during this pregnancy ](*,) I think our whole vacant land thing is falling through too - it’s good because it means we won’t need to go through listing the house next week, but it sucks cause now we don’t have plans to move and we’re going to have 6 people in a 2 bedroom house :shock:

We’re pretty much done the Reno’s we were working on to get ready to sell though, and this is stuff we’ve wanted to do for years (DH built barn doors for our closet because we haven’t had closet doors since 2019 \\:D/). So that’s been a good thing :haha:

Now we’re just hunkering down waiting for baby girl to come! I don’t even really have a preference if she comes early or waits until my section date. It would probably be better for my waistline if she came early because I’m in that 9 months pregnant, must eat everything stage :rofl:

I just had my last nst and OB appt before my induction on Monday. Baby girl looked good on the nst, my b/p is good. The OB checked my cervix and said it's soft and I'm dilated 2 cm on the outside and 1 cm on the inside. I'm thankful there is some progress since last week. I am still trying to get the last few things situated like pack my other kids bags for when they go to my sister's house. We are planning to let her use my husband's van since she only has cars but it started acting up so we need to remedy the issue in the next few days so will be checking the spark plugs and coil pack because its one of those 2 things we are sure. I have been dealing with a lot of emotions for the past week or so. It's really starting to hit me hard that my mom is not here. She always helped me calm any anxieties I had leading up to my other labors. I have been talking through things with my husband about me needing him to do his best to distract me from my grief during labor so I can focus on the task at hand. Also talked with my sister about me maybe facetiming her while I'm having my induction so I can see the kids too. I'm just having a hard time, but I am so excited to meet this new little bundle!

Aww crazy, must be a real mix of emotions at the moment for you :hugs:is your hubby quite good at the distraction stuff and picking up on when you need emotional support?
Super exciting that your beautiful bundle will be here in 4 days time!!! Wow! Best of luck for your section, hope all goes smoothly and you're soon back home all together as a family :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->