May & June 2022 Munchkins

@crazy4baby09
Awwww congratulations love. Hope you have a speedy recovery,

was just looking at photos of my youngest when he was 6lb 5oz and he looks so tiny, I miss him being so tiny. He is 8 months old now and it’s flown.

Congrats crazy!! What a crazy birth story, hope you have a smooth recovery :hugs:

Thanks Rach! It’s been absolutely nuts around here for the past month, lol. I think things are finally going to calm down a bit now.

I’m just waiting at my 38 week appointment. Got my section forms, I’ll have the first one at 8am (if baby holds on to the 19th haha). Last time I got pushed to like 2:30 so who knows.

The photographer is taking pictures of our house right now and it’ll go on the market tomorrow. So crazy! Hoping to have it all lined up before the baby comes, one way or another.

Hope everyone is doing well and can’t wait to see baby pictures soon!!

@crazy4baby09 congrats!

Hope all is well with you ladies! Had my 36 week appointment, cervix is still closed and not dilated at all. He is head down, hopefully stays that way! They had me go to the hospital for an ultrasound on my legs since they were hurting. They wanted to rule out blood clots, thankfully all is good! Other than that I’ve just been getting his room together and impatiently waiting for him to arrive!

5C107247-2F3F-4B6B-B24A-250736361DB0.jpeg

Lovely bump pic @Sammyrose334 ! Glad your appointment went well and you don’t have a blood clot .

Went for my growth scan and consultant appointment today . Baby is for sure a boy ! Couldn’t see his little face because of his position . His estimated weight is on the 95th centile.

Having a sweep next week to help make my cervix more favourable and induction is booked for the 15th !! So crazy !!

My group b strep has come back positive, have any of you ladies dealt with this before?

My group b strep has come back positive, have any of you ladies dealt with this before?
I was group B positive with my first 3. They gave me IV antibiotics during labor and everything turned out fine.

I’m strep B positive this time too, I was with my last son also. Like crazy said, they’ll just give you IV antibiotics. I read a statistic the other day that said 25% of pregnant women are strep B positive, so it’s super common. I guess the bacteria comes and goes in the body all the time, so it just depends on if you happen to be positive right before delivery.

I’m strep B positive this time too, I was with my last son also. Like crazy said, they’ll just give you IV antibiotics. I read a statistic the other day that said 25% of pregnant women are strep B positive, so it’s super common. I guess the bacteria comes and goes in the body all the time, so it just depends on if you happen to be positive right before delivery.
Thank you! Feeling better knowing I’m not the only one. Appreciate you ladies!

In the uk they don't routinely screen for strep B, which I personally think is shocking! You have to ask for it to be done.
Cute bump Sammy!
It's so exciting so many are so close to meeting your little ones :cloud9: another 8 weeks for me :brat:

I tested positive with Group B Strep with DS2. I was supposed to get antibiotics iv in labour and you need it a few hours before birth....4 hours maybe?? Can't quite remember.
Well, my labour was mega fast and he was nearly born on the kitchen floor! We had to call an ambulance and just made it to the hospital ( we live like 10mins away) Anyway, since I never got the antibiotics they ran some tests on him a few hours after birth and gave the baby the antibiotics. We had to stay in for a few days while he was taken away every morning at 8am and evening at 8pm for IV antibiotics. 3 days later his results were back and he did indeed test positive too but thankfully he had been give treatment and all was OK.

I will be tested again in a few weeks to see if I'm carrying it still/again.

It's nothing to worry about because you know you have it and will be treated. It worries me that it's not routine here.

I tested positive with Group B Strep with DS2. I was supposed to get antibiotics iv in labour and you need it a few hours before birth....4 hours maybe?? Can't quite remember.
Well, my labour was mega fast and he was nearly born on the kitchen floor! We had to call an ambulance and just made it to the hospital ( we live like 10mins away) Anyway, since I never got the antibiotics they ran some tests on him a few hours after birth and gave the baby the antibiotics. We had to stay in for a few days while he was taken away every morning at 8am and evening at 8pm for IV antibiotics. 3 days later his results were back and he did indeed test positive too but thankfully he had been give treatment and all was OK.

I will be tested again in a few weeks to see if I'm carrying it still/again.

It's nothing to worry about because you know you have it and will be treated. It worries me that it's not routine here.
I wasn’t expecting this to be so common! Thank you for sharing your story. I’m glad he is okay! That’s crazy that it isn’t routine there when it could cause harm to your baby!

In the uk they don't routinely screen for strep B, which I personally think is shocking! You have to ask for it to be done.
Cute bump Sammy!
It's so exciting so many are so close to meeting your little ones :cloud9: another 8 weeks for me :brat:
I totally agree ! Why can’t they screen for it at the 36 week appointment !

This is reassuring to hear. I'm doing my strep b test tomorrow. I was negative with my first so never really knew what it was. Seems like nothing to worry about as long as you know it's there.

It's my last week in the office! Yippee!!

Totally stalking for babies. Good luck ladies. Can’t believe it’s your time already. Its flown, so hot here in the uk and gonna get hotter hope u ladies are managing ok In the heat.

The weather was has been super nice here. The only problem with it is it’s been making get overheating because pregnancy. I have my next ob appointment on Wednesday. Should be scheduling another ultrasound at that time as that wanted me to have one in third trimester.

I woke up in the middle of the night topless last night. My husband swears he has nothing to do with it (I leaning towards believing him) but I have ZERO recollection of taking off my clothes and throwing them to the side last night. I am HOT all the time though, especially at night. Just weird I don't remember doing it LOL

This is reassuring to hear. I'm doing my strep b test tomorrow. I was negative with my first so never really knew what it was. Seems like nothing to worry about as long as you know it's there.

It's my last week in the office! Yippee!!
Yayy for the last week at the office !!

I woke up in the middle of the night topless last night. My husband swears he has nothing to do with it (I leaning towards believing him) but I have ZERO recollection of taking off my clothes and throwing them to the side last night. I am HOT all the time though, especially at night. Just weird I don't remember doing it LOL

Hahaha this made me laugh :haha: I get so hot during the night as well, hubby hates it as I insist on having the window wide open all night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->