May & June 2022 Munchkins

Ah Monday crazy! You’re going to have our first baby! That’s super exciting. I’m sorry you’re going through so many difficult emotions having lost your mom :hugs: Hopefully your family can help you during the next few days and beyond. I’m also sorry your car is acting up - that’s the worst timing #-o

Hi lilgem :) Not much longer now!

My results came back as a for sure UTI (I had them recheck it before starting more antibiotics), so I’m treating it now even though I hate the idea of more antibiotics during this pregnancy ](*,) I think our whole vacant land thing is falling through too - it’s good because it means we won’t need to go through listing the house next week, but it sucks cause now we don’t have plans to move and we’re going to have 6 people in a 2 bedroom house :shock:

We’re pretty much done the Reno’s we were working on to get ready to sell though, and this is stuff we’ve wanted to do for years (DH built barn doors for our closet because we haven’t had closet doors since 2019 \\:D/). So that’s been a good thing :haha:

Now we’re just hunkering down waiting for baby girl to come! I don’t even really have a preference if she comes early or waits until my section date. It would probably be better for my waistline if she came early because I’m in that 9 months pregnant, must eat everything stage :rofl:

Remind me what date your section is again Sander?
I'm already at the eat anything I can get my hands on stage. I just feel hungry all the time :haha:

Aww that's a shame about the land sale! You know what, it won't be ideal but you'll make it work and I bet the kids will have so many fond memories from their little years, being so close.
Hope the vomiting has all settled now for you.

I've got midwife appointment tomorrow, hoping she's going to say baby has moved from transverse to head down, but we'll see!

Remind me what date your section is again Sander?
I'm already at the eat anything I can get my hands on stage. I just feel hungry all the time :haha:

Aww that's a shame about the land sale! You know what, it won't be ideal but you'll make it work and I bet the kids will have so many fond memories from their little years, being so close.
Hope the vomiting has all settled now for you.

I've got midwife appointment tomorrow, hoping she's going to say baby has moved from transverse to head down, but we'll see!

My date is May 19!

Yeah the kids like sharing a room for now - DH and I watched that King Richard movie and he had all 5 of his kids in one bedroom, I was like see we can just do that :rofl:

The nausea is coming and going - I’m just hoping it doesn’t trigger labour :wacko:

I hope baby cooperates for you!! I’m sure they’ll go head down, my kids were always still in weird positions until like 34/35 weeks.

Oh wow Sander sounds like you’ve had a rough ride the last few days/weeks I hope things settle down for you and baby doesn’t arrive too soon !

Good luck for your section Crazy !! Cannot believe the first baby will be born after all these months !

@Bloblo , We are using MAM bottles again , DS didn’t like Dr Browns but DDs did, they are a hassle to wash with the blue tube ! . Hopefully new baby won’t have any issues with the MAM bottles . DD2 and DS both had a milk allergy, which they have now outgrew . Wondering if the new baby will have the same allergy . Least I won’t have any issues with the GP like I did with DD2 given the family history now !

It’s been a crazy few weeks here ! The children where off for 2 weeks school holidays so I was exhausted ! Managed to get all the baby things from the attack/loft . Didn’t realise how much we had some of the outfits barely worn by DS . Managed to get all that washed and all the bedding . Just the play gym and rocking chair covers to wash now. .So weird seeing newborn clothes hanging up in the wardrobe again .

I’ve been getting really strong BH and painful twinges to the point I have to stop for a minute to let it pass . Hoping this is a good sign ! He’s a very active baby that’s for sure !

I’ve started on my hospital bag too .

I still need to find/order our new travel system . The one I originally wanted DH thinks it won’t fit in the boot of our new car (the car we are yet to buy ! That story is for another time haha!) .

Got my consultant appointment via telephone tomorrow , don’t like doing these appointments over the phone but I assume it’s still down to covid. So we will see what he has to say !

My husband was able to fix the van thankfully so that is a huge weight off my shoulders. I am really hoping my labor won't be too long but judging by my other 3 it probably won't be short. It's so exciting that we are all so close to meeting our babies!

My husband was able to fix the van thankfully so that is a huge weight off my shoulders. I am really hoping my labor won't be too long but judging by my other 3 it probably won't be short. It's so exciting that we are all so close to meeting our babies!
That’s such a relief for you !

DD1 was born after 17 hours and forceps at 9 days over
DD2 was 32 minutes at 5 days earlier
DS was 3 1/2 hours at 6 days
So I’ve no idea what to expect for this one until my
Telephone call shortly ! Eek so exciting !!

That’s such a relief for you !

DD1 was born after 17 hours and forceps at 9 days over
DD2 was 32 minutes at 5 days earlier
DS was 3 1/2 hours at 6 days
So I’ve no idea what to expect for this one until my
Telephone call shortly ! Eek so exciting !!

DS was 20 1/2 hrs @ 39+8, DD1 was 28 1/2 hrs @ 40+3, DD2 was 21 hrs@ 39wks. All of my labors were inductions.

Last edited:
So I’ve got a growth scan on Thursday and an appointment afterwards with a consultant to book an induction for 38 weeks !

Busy week for me next week with appointments!

Crazy to now think this is my last 2 1/2 weeks pregnant !

So I’ve got a growth scan on Thursday and an appointment afterwards with a consultant to book an induction for 38 weeks !

Busy week for me next week with appointments!

Crazy to now think this is my last 2 1/2 weeks pregnant !

Eeeee exciting!!

8 weeks left until my due date! Baby has been moving a lot still. Currently dealing with my second herpes outbreak. Hopefully I won’t get another one anytime soon. If I have one during labor that’s a automatic C-section. My labors happen so fast I’m scared if that happens there won’t be enough time.

Good luck for your section tomorrow Crazy!! Hope all goes well, can't wait to hear your news that your little one has arrived.

Yoshi that sucks about the herpes. Fingers crossed it resolves in plenty of time for you x

Hope everything goes well tomorrow crazy! Exciting to have babies coming!

Sorry about the herpes Yoshi :(

Yay for your induction BabyBump! Excited for you :)

We have a crazytown plan to list our house on Thursday regardless of the land sale :wacko: So hopefully the baby doesn’t surprise us any sooner than that :rofl: She’s been busy kicking away and I’m officially waddling haha. Trying to soak it all up!

Hope all has gone well today Crazy, been thinking about you

Hope all is well @crazy4baby09 !

I bought baby’s pram today ! Ended up going for the Babylo Origin travel system in grey . I love it!
Cannot wait to set it up !

36 week midwife appointment tomorrow .

I went in for my induction and they placed a pill in my cervix to help it dilate and then started pitocin not long after. The labor was going well and progressing at a good speed. Then when I hit 6cm dilated baby flipped breach. Within 20 minutes of them finding out I was taken into the OR and within 45 minutes she was here weighing 7lbs 7oz and she is 20 inches long. We are still in the hospital and should be release in a day or 2.

I went in for my induction and they placed a pill in my cervix to help it dilate and then started pitocin not long after. The labor was going well and progressing at a good speed. Then when I hit 6cm dilated baby flipped breach. Within 20 minutes of them finding out I was taken into the OR and within 45 minutes she was here weighing 7lbs 7oz and she is 20 inches long. We are still in the hospital and should be release in a day or 2.

Aaahhhhh she's here, congratulations! Hope you are both doing well :cloud9:

Congrats @crazy4baby09

@Sander so sorry its been such a rough go lately! Praying for you mama. Cant wait to see baby girls sweet face!

stalking for these May & June bebes!!

Wow what a turn of events ! Glad she arrived safely and your both doing well !
Congratulations ! x

Been to the midwife today ! Baby was happy and active measuring 38 weeks .

She said she could only feel his shoulders and none of the head! This explains the pains and back ache I’ve been getting ! Keep an eye out for any signs of labour . None of my other babies were fully engaged at this stage ! Earliest was DS fully engaged at 38 +2 days and I was 2cm with him when the midwife did the sweep , he still went over 6 days :shock:](*,)

I’ve got my growth scan tomorrow so we will see how he looks on that !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"