May & June 2022 Munchkins

Good luck ladies I’m sure your babies will be here soon , cannot wait to see pictures !!

@YoshiPikachu sorry your having a rough time lately ! Hopefully things will turn a corner once bubs is here ! .

@Sander ohh Charlotte Is so adorable ! Don’t you just love the projectile vomiting !

DH has gone back to work now so it’s figuring out a routine for when DDs go back to school ! Currently off on holidays .

Joshua has settled down a lot since switching formula and having Gaviscon to help with reflux , he hates his Moses basket and won’t settle in it of a night , going to let him nap in it of a day . See if that helps get him used to it more !

View attachment 1109005

He's so beautiful :cloud9:
As is Charlotte Sander. Can't wait for mine to arrive now!

@Bloblo sounds promising! Fingers crossed things progress quickly for you

@Sander
She is so cute hon. A month old already wow.
It’s always so hard putting them new born things away. I was lucky with Harley because he was teeny so he was In new born until he was 3 months old. Was the same with my 9 year old dd as she was only 5lbs so she stayed newborn for ages. But with the bigger ones they grew out of it so fast.
I’m still ttc it’s been over 4 months now and still nothing apart from a chemical.
9dpo today but pretty sure I am out again as have no symptoms at all. And I think when we know we just know.
Will just have to keep trying I guess.
The next one will most certainly have to be the last one and I know that’s gonna feel very bitter sweet.
I’m hoping I just have that I’m done feeling with the next one.
I hope ure healing up nicely.
I still can’t believe it’s been a month already.
Sometimes wish we could slow time down somehow.

Good luck ladies I’m sure your babies will be here soon , cannot wait to see pictures !!

@YoshiPikachu sorry your having a rough time lately ! Hopefully things will turn a corner once bubs is here ! .

@Sander ohh Charlotte Is so adorable ! Don’t you just love the projectile vomiting !

DH has gone back to work now so it’s figuring out a routine for when DDs go back to school ! Currently off on holidays .

Joshua has settled down a lot since switching formula and having Gaviscon to help with reflux , he hates his Moses basket and won’t settle in it of a night , going to let him nap in it of a day . See if that helps get him used to it more !

View attachment 1109005

He is adorable hon.

@Bloblo sounds very promising. good luck and good luck to all you other ladies still waiting.

can’t believe we’re in June already.
The July and august babies will be hear next it’s crazy how fast it’s gone.

40w2d still preggo

40w appt on Thursday.

I could consider a sweep on Thursday to maybe get things going and try to deliver Friday when she's at the hospital. (That's my docs next 24hr hospital shift, she delivered my first and would love for her to be my delivering doctor again)

I'm afraid of starting that slow BS fake labour again tho. With my first I had a sweep on a Thursday afternoon which started a slow agonizing labour later that night but I didn't end up delivering until Sunday afternoon. It was a nightmare.

Or I can skip the sweep again this week.

Either way if I make it to my Thursday appt I think she's gonna schedule me an induction sometime before the 15th. Cause she said 7-10 days over is all she's comfortable with.

Screenshot_20220607-233445_Gallery.jpg

Meet Kaja. She made her arrival a full 12 hrs before scheduled induction. Will write full birth story once I've slept a bit. Had no painkillers, but was really an amazing birth. She is perfect <3

Born: 7 June 2022, 7.55pm, 39w2d
Weight: 3000g
Height: 55cm
10/10 on Apgar scale

View attachment 1109010

Meet Kaja. She made her arrival a full 12 hrs before scheduled induction. Will write full birth story once I've slept a bit. Had no painkillers, but was really an amazing birth. She is perfect <3

10/10 on Apgar scale
Congratulations, she’s beautiful

View attachment 1109010

10/10 on Apgar scale

Congratulations, she's beautiful! So pleased for you that you went naturally and didn't need the induction! Hope you're both well

View attachment 1109010

10/10 on Apgar scale
Congrats!! She is beautiful!

View attachment 1109010

10/10 on Apgar scale

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

40w4d

OB appt today. I was 1.5, barely 2cm. Hospital is gonna call me to book an induction date between Sunday and Wednesday next week.

40w4d

OB appt today. I was 1.5, barely 2cm. Hospital is gonna call me to book an induction date between Sunday and Wednesday next week.

Oh Dream, so frustrating waiting and going over. This will be me, my babies like to stay put for longer too. Very annoying when you're so uncomfortable and desperate to meet them!!

Had the ultrasound today. Everything looks good. Baby’s estimated weight is 6 pounds 2 ounces.

View attachment 1109115 View attachment 1109116

Awwwww that’s perfect that weight and looks so dark stinking cute. I love these 4D scans.

40w4d

Hope not much longer for you now hon. I went over due with my 2nd baby and it’s no fun. Baby must be very comfortable in there.

Oh Dream, so frustrating waiting and going over. This will be me, my babies like to stay put for longer too. Very annoying when you're so uncomfortable and desperate to meet them!!

it’s definitely rubbish going over due.
I went 2 weeks over with my 2nd baby it was not fun at all and I was so massive and uncomfortable. He was a June baby so it was all hot and sweaty too which totally didn’t help.
I always get induced around 37 weeks now because of health reasons.
They never want me going over 38 weeks.
Only thing is I can never go naturally. They have to induce.
Not long for you now love either.
Can’t wait for more babies.

View attachment 1109010

10/10 on Apgar scale

Congratulations ! She’s beautiful ! Hope your well ?! Xx

40w4d

Hopefully baby will come before your induction ! I went 9 days over with DD1 and 6 with DS1 . It’s really frustrating never mind uncomfortable!

41w today, still pregnant lol

Going in tomorrow morning at 830am to be induced. I had a feeling this baby would be late but never imagined 41w1d. Sheesh. No real signs of anything happening on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->