May & June 2022 Munchkins

41w today, still pregnant lol

Going in tomorrow morning at 830am to be induced. I had a feeling this baby would be late but never imagined 41w1d. Sheesh. No real signs of anything happening on its own.

Good luck on your induction tomorrow, hopefully it will go smoothly and not take too long!

41w today, still pregnant lol

Going in tomorrow morning at 830am to be induced. I had a feeling this baby would be late but never imagined 41w1d. Sheesh. No real signs of anything happening on its own.
Aww good luck lovely ! Soon have little one in your arms ! Xx

Oh good luck Dream. I hope it’s all going well. Thinking of you

Episode of reduced movements yesterday, went for scan today. All looks good but they've booked me in for induction a week today x

Episode of reduced movements yesterday, went for scan today. All looks good but they've booked me in for induction a week today x
Glad everything was ok when they scanned you. Enjoy your last week of pregnancy !

Thanks love.
Sadly had to take the ticker down.
18dpo today and my tests have all been faint and getting fainter throughout the day..
Sadly I’ve been through this so many times and I no lines getting fainter is not good.
I’m just waiting to bleed now.

I was so so happy and now I’m am totally heart broken

this will be my 9th loss.
Just can’t get over having such dark lines. I really thought this was going to be my rainbow. But it wasn’t meant to be. I’m almost 5 weeks but got a 1-2 on a digital yesterday when I know it should of moved to 2-3. My lines were matching on some tests so this is really hard. Harder than my other losses apart from the one at nearly 11 weeks.

Heart broken. im 43 in December so don’t know if I will ever get Another chance.
:cry:

:cry:Oh Sugger I am so sorry lovely . Sending you lots of love .
Don’t give up , you will be blessed with your rainbow baby, before the end of the year . Have faith I know you must be losing it by now , I know I would have and that’s ok ! Your a strong lady who will come out the other side even stronger and wiser . Keep trying wishing you lots of luck !

Argh I’ve tested positive for covid after having a sore throat for a few days and having negative lateral flows .

The stress is unbelievable , worried sick about DS2 (5 weeks old today ) catching it . didn’t think it was covid as I suffer with sore throats anyways .

Oh no!! I'm sorry you've ended up with covid. Are you BFing? Because if so baby's immune system will be supported through the antibodies in your breast milk. Even if not, I'm sure he'll be OK hun xxx

6 days until my due date and it’s been so hot outside that I feel like I’m dying.

Oh no!! I'm sorry you've ended up with covid. Are you BFing? Because if so baby's immune system will be supported through the antibodies in your breast milk. Even if not, I'm sure he'll be OK hun xxx
Unfortunately he’s bottlefed !

:cry:Oh Sugger I am so sorry lovely . Sending you lots of love .
Don’t give up , you will be blessed with your rainbow baby, before the end of the year . Have faith I know you must be losing it by now , I know I would have and that’s ok ! Your a strong lady who will come out the other side even stronger and wiser . Keep trying wishing you lots of luck !

Thanks love.not to sure about being strong tbh I’ve done so much crying over the last few days. But thanks for the kind words.
We are going to continue trying and hopefully we will get pregnant again and hopefully the next one is the one and will be a healthy take home rainbow baby.

Sorry I haven't been on yo update you guys but you know how these things get.

I went in last Monday to be induced but the ward was really busy. They ended up doing an NST just to check on baby and sending me home. They offered me the gel or Foley catheter before going home to try and get things started but I opted not and just decided to enjoy the day.

So I ended up going back in the next day (tuesday) at 41w2d. I was admitted around 830am and we got things rolling. Did the Foley catheter, didn't start the oxytocin for a few hours cause baby's heart rate was slightly elevated. I think we started the oxytocin around 2pm. The Foley came out at 130pm, at which point I 4cms. Doc broke my water shortly after that and of course that's when the contractions got real. I let the nurse know I'll take the epidural anytime. The anesthesiologist was there within an hour I wonna say. I wasn't in pain for long, felt like forever but I don't think it was lol.

Then it was nap time. I pretty much slept the rest of the afternoon/evening. The nurse would come and switch up my positioning every now and then. I think I was 10cm around 1030pm and we started pushing for a bit but the baby's positioning was off. She was laying sideways. Doc came in and tried to turn her with a few contractions but no luck. So they told me to go back to sleep we would wait an hour or so and see if the baby would turn. I think I started pushing around midnight again, baby was still sideways and because of this my hard work pushing for an hour and a half wasn't progressing. She was stuck. Doc recommended a vacuum birth to help her out. I agreed.

Once the vacuum was used it was 2 contractions and 4 minutes till baby girl was born.

We decided on Sloan Elizabeth for her name. She's doing really well and big brother has been super sweet so far.

Oh I’m so sorry you got Covid BabyBump! The stress and isolation is so hard. If it makes you feel better, Charlotte never caught it from us even though everyone else in the family did.

I’m sorry for your loss Sugger - I know how much this baby meant to you :hugs:

Dream - congrats on your baby, I absolutely love her name

Went to the doctor the other day and was diagnosed with yet another yeast infection. Better that then a herpes outbreak though. Has my 39 week appointment today and we are going to see able having me induced since I don’t drive and will have to take a cab to the hospital. My births have all happened fast and I don’t want to end up giving birth in my apartment or a vehicle. I just have to wait for my doctor to call me once he has looked at his schedule.

Went to the doctor the other day and was diagnosed with yet another yeast infection. Better that then a herpes outbreak though. Has my 39 week appointment today and we are going to see able having me induced since I don’t drive and will have to take a cab to the hospital. My births have all happened fast and I don’t want to end up giving birth in my apartment or a vehicle. I just have to wait for my doctor to call me once he has looked at his schedule.

So exciting that you little one will be here soon! Hopefully the yeast infection gets cleared up soon!

She’s here! I woke up around 6 this morning to contractions. Went to the hospital 2 hours later. They gave me IVs for the group B strep but only had time for one of the bags of meds. She was born at 2:40 pm. :) My phone isn’t letting me upload pictures for some reason so I’ll try again later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->