May & June 2022 Munchkins

Happy for some good news baby bump!

i just got back from ultrasound, test still positive this morning maybe slightly darker than last night but not as dark as yesterday smu.

only thing she could tell me is my endometrium is thick but nothing else. Could be period, implantation bleeding or miscarriage, possible ectopic.

Dr literally said to me to get bloods done in another week to make sure they aren’t going up!! I mean if it was ectopic sure don’t go up but he knows I want another baby even thought I have three kids already.

no more tests so going to have to wait till Tuesday to see if it’s progressed or gone

hope you are all having a better day

Thank you . Sorry to have posted after your appointment
How rude of the doctor , she doesn’t even know what’s going on herself , just suggested all the possible reasons why !!

I can see both those lines clearly on the test and also to me the bottom one looks slightly darker ?
I have my fingers crossed for you x

Last edited:
crazy - I don't exactly have insomnia, but what's been happening recently is I'll fall asleep for a couple hours while putting my kids to sleep. Then wake up, do my chores, watch a little TV, and go and get another few hours of sleep. But sometimes I have trouble falling asleep a 2nd time. C'est la vie though. lol

Babybump - Sorry for your bleeding scare, but so glad to hear your scan went well and everything looks normal. Hoping that things continue to progress well.

Welcome ehjmorris and so sorry that you're dealing with all this uncertainty. Keeping everything crossed for you and I hope the next 11 days just fly by.

AFM, I feel a little bad posting this now, but I had my dating U/S today. The tech told me the baby was measuring 2 days behind and had a heart rate of 143bpm. Not much else to report. Just gonna keep on keeping on until I can hear the heart beat using my at home doppler.

Screenshot_20211001-110755_Gallery.jpg

D
Thank you . Sorry to have posted after your appointment
How rude of the doctor , she doesn’t even know what’s going on herself , just suggested all the possible reasons why !!

I can see both those lines clearly on the test and also to me the bottom one looks slightly darker ?
I have my fingers crossed for you x
Don’t be sorry! Nothing I can do about it.
The bleeding had turned bright red so I think this is it.

wishing you all the best, I’m going to leave this group. X

D

So sorry lovely . I wish you all the best xx

I’ve woke up this morning with bright red blood . I’ve put a pad on to monitor the flow

I felt so relieved/reassured last night but now , feel like I am back at square one !

I’m so sorry ehj :( big hugs :hugs:

Babybump - I’m sorry you’re having more bleeding :sad1: All my fingers crossed that there’s nothing wrong.

Prettyinink - congratulations on your scan! :flower:

D

I’m so sorry.
I’ve woke up this morning with bright red blood . I’ve put a pad on to monitor the flow

I felt so relieved/reassured last night but now , feel like I am back at square one !
So sorry to hear this. How is the bleeding now? Hope it quits and everything is okay. <3

My obgyn wants me to schedule another ultrasound on October 15th but I already have one scheduled for October 18th so not quite sure I’m going to do that, might just wait for the 18th. I am feeling a little impatient with not seeing my baby yet & wanting an ultrasound now just to make sure baby appeared. Having some bad nausea through out the day.

D

I hope you can find strength to get through it all and get your rainbow baby soon!

crazy - I don't exactly have insomnia, but what's been happening recently is I'll fall asleep for a couple hours while putting my kids to sleep. Then wake up, do my chores, watch a little TV, and go and get another few hours of sleep. But sometimes I have trouble falling asleep a 2nd time. C'est la vie though. lol

Babybump - Sorry for your bleeding scare, but so glad to hear your scan went well and everything looks normal. Hoping that things continue to progress well.

Welcome ehjmorris and so sorry that you're dealing with all this uncertainty. Keeping everything crossed for you and I hope the next 11 days just fly by.

AFM, I feel a little bad posting this now, but I had my dating U/S today. The tech told me the baby was measuring 2 days behind and had a heart rate of 143bpm. Not much else to report. Just gonna keep on keeping on until I can hear the heart beat using my at home doppler.

View attachment 1102680
Look at that little bean :cloud9: Great hr! And 2 days behind is basically perfect. Glad the scan went well!

@Babybump87 Sorry that the bleeding isn't gone. Are you planning more tests or scans? Keeping everything crossed for you, I know how worrisome bleeding can be :hugs:

@Sammyrose334 Sorry about the nausea. Ginger tea with lemon always helped me in previous pregnancies (especially on crushed ice). The impatience waiting for a scan in REAL! I haven't even got a date yet for mine, so guess it will be at the start of Nov...

Afm, Im only 14dpo today, feels like I'm so much further along already...
Had my first appointment with obgyn yesterday and he scared me by saying not to trust urine tests within 3 months after miscarriage. Of course I told him I had blood hcg taken to follow my hormones back to zero, but he still sent me for a blood draw today. Luckily it all looks good.
My level is at 265 mlU and the range for 4 weeks is 9.5 - 750. So I am right in the middle of that. Now waiting until the 11th to have a phone consultation and will then get the referral to schedule first ultrasound. I honestly prefer to have my first one a bit later simply because we saw the heartbeat in the 7th week on ultrasound with my previous pregnancy and then i miscarried at 9w, so would like to get as close to the 9w mark as possible before my first scan just so that I trust the scan more...
I took a test at noon today, just to see what 265 mlU looks like on a 25mlU test :haha:
Screenshot_20211002-194308_Gallery.jpg

As for symptoms, I am extremely tired. I have some popping feelings in my lower abdomen (like phantom kicks). I have slight lower back tenderness. And I have on and off sciatice which I really hope will not get worse (I had this only in 3rd trimester with both my girls, but it got really terrible)...
I am also getting really excited about having a baby :dance: Just thinking about that little bundle that will grow into a real person... can't wait to meet him/her!

@Babybump87 Sorry that the bleeding isn't gone. Are you planning more tests or scans? Keeping everything crossed for you, I know how worrisome bleeding can be :hugs:

@Sammyrose334 Sorry about the nausea. Ginger tea with lemon always helped me in previous pregnancies (especially on crushed ice). The impatience waiting for a scan in REAL! I haven't even got a date yet for mine, so guess it will be at the start of Nov...
I’ll have to try it, thank you. I know!! It really is. Oh man, I couldn’t wait that long. Haha.
Afm, Im only 14dpo today, feels like I'm so much further along already...
Had my first appointment with obgyn yesterday and he scared me by saying not to trust urine tests within 3 months after miscarriage. Of course I told him I had blood hcg taken to follow my hormones back to zero, but he still sent me for a blood draw today. Luckily it all looks good.
My level is at 265 mlU and the range for 4 weeks is 9.5 - 750. So I am right in the middle of that. Now waiting until the 11th to have a phone consultation and will then get the referral to schedule first ultrasound. I honestly prefer to have my first one a bit later simply because we saw the heartbeat in the 7th week on ultrasound with my previous pregnancy and then i miscarried at 9w, so would like to get as close to the 9w mark as possible before my first scan just so that I trust the scan more...
I took a test at noon today, just to see what 265 mlU looks like on a 25mlU test :haha:
View attachment 1102691

As for symptoms, I am extremely tired. I have some popping feelings in my lower abdomen (like phantom kicks). I have slight lower back tenderness. And I have on and off sciatice which I really hope will not get worse (I had this only in 3rd trimester with both my girls, but it got really terrible)...
I am also getting really excited about having a baby :dance: Just thinking about that little bundle that will grow into a real person... can't wait to meet him/her!

Awee, glad to hear your numbers are within good range! Mine was 250 around then. :) I feel that in a way, I miscarried at 9 weeks last pregnancy too. I seen the heart beat a week before I went back and heard those awful words. I am super happy and excited but also very cautious this time.

@Bloblo , I did a test on Thursday which was darker than my initial on on the Sunday . I also did a urine sample at the EPU yesterday which also came back positive ! I have a scan booked for 11 October and the hospital is hopeful we will see a heartbeat . Hoping it settles down over the next few days .

So Glad your bloods came back with good numbers ! Hope your back pain eases too!

@Sammyrose334 sorry for your loss fingers crossed for this pregnancy ! xx

Sorry I am awful at keeping up with threads, just had to go back a few pages !

@PrettyInInk42 Fantastic that your scan went well ! Good clear picture too !

@Sammyrose334 my bleeding seems to have slowed down and gone back to the brownish colour !

@Bloblo Do you have an expected due date yet? I didn’t happen to see it on the first page unless I missed it

Been feeling the nausea the past 2 days :sick: Haven’t barfed yet and am crossing fingers I won’t get to that point! :rofl:

Been feeling the nausea the past 2 days :sick: Haven’t barfed yet and am crossing fingers I won’t get to that point! :rofl:
That’s funny since our due dates are legit a day apart and my nausea is hitting me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->