May & June 2022 Munchkins

Oh gosh i hope everything is ok !
How are you going?
They are wanting to rule out ectopic, but my test before I left home (1hr hold max) was lighter thAn this mornings :( I just don’t understand what is happening

I’m sorry you’re at the hospital Ehj :( Your test looked amazing for 12dpo - I really hope it’s nothing serious.

Babybump - Bleeding is so awful I’m sorry you have to wait until Monday. Hoping you see a nice healthy baby [-o<

How are you going?
They are wanting to rule out ectopic, but my test before I left home (1hr hold max) was lighter thAn this mornings :( I just don’t understand what is happening

I’ve actually came to the EPU. The bleeding has increased .

I hope it’s good news for both of us

Unfortunately my hcg 10dpo was 6 then today it was 13 the dr said that’s quite low, even tho it doubled. The bleeding has slowed right down but I held my pee for four hrs and my clearblue is lighter too :( think this is it.

Also drs urine test was negative

image.jpg 01E7091D-329E-457D-98F1-6BBEC7BE9F17.jpeg CB397B43-6542-4020-9ECF-F3F21C52C5DF.jpeg FC91292F-81B4-42E1-B0A4-E62F950F5BB1.jpeg

I’m so sorry ehj :( Holding out hope for you :hugs:

I'm sorry ehj! Babybump I hope it's not serious!

I'm so sorry @ehjmorris :hugs: That is devastating to hear from a doctor and to see lines go lighter. Sending you a lot of love <3

I am so sorry to you both about the bleeding. I hope everything ends up being okay

We have just got back for the EPU . Had a internal scan which showed a gestational sac and a perfectly formed yolk sac to the right. Everything looks normal for my stage in pregnancy .

Lady said she cannot see any reason for the bleeding as the neck of my womb is closed and there’s no indication of bleeding on the scan , possibly implantation bleeding I have to go back in 11 days for a re scan.

Babybump I'm glad that everything is looking on target for how far along you are!

We have just got back for the EPU . Had a internal scan which showed a gestational sac and a perfectly formed yolk sac to the right. Everything looks normal for my stage in pregnancy .

Lady said she cannot see any reason for the bleeding as the neck of my womb is closed and there’s no indication of bleeding on the scan , possibly implantation bleeding I have to go back in 11 days for a re scan.
That’s good news! <3

Awesome! I hope the next 11 days just fly by for you.

Oh that is very good news! I was going to suggest IB but I think if you’re 6 weeks that’s a bit on the late side for that. However maybe you’ve got something irritating on your cervix like a polyp or something that’s causing the bleeding. Super good results of your scan though!

Happy for some good news baby bump!

i just got back from ultrasound, test still positive this morning maybe slightly darker than last night but not as dark as yesterday smu.

only thing she could tell me is my endometrium is thick but nothing else. Could be period, implantation bleeding or miscarriage, possible ectopic.

Dr literally said to me to get bloods done in another week to make sure they aren’t going up!! I mean if it was ectopic sure don’t go up but he knows I want another baby even thought I have three kids already.

no more tests so going to have to wait till Tuesday to see if it’s progressed or gone

hope you are all having a better day

Happy for some good news baby bump!

i just got back from ultrasound, test still positive this morning maybe slightly darker than last night but not as dark as yesterday smu.

only thing she could tell me is my endometrium is thick but nothing else. Could be period, implantation bleeding or miscarriage, possible ectopic.

Dr literally said to me to get bloods done in another week to make sure they aren’t going up!! I mean if it was ectopic sure don’t go up but he knows I want another baby even thought I have three kids already.

no more tests so going to have to wait till Tuesday to see if it’s progressed or gone

hope you are all having a better day

What a rude thing for the doctor to say to you! How far along are you supposed to be? I hope that this pregnancy progresses for you and things will work out well. Has the bleeding/spotting stopped? If I'm looking at the picture correctly the bottom test seems a little darker than the top.

Thank you ladies. I was so happy when we seen the scan images and the doctor was telling us what she could see as she was aca
Oh that is very good news! I was going to suggest IB but I think if you’re 6 weeks that’s a bit on the late side for that. However maybe you’ve got something irritating on your cervix like a polyp or something that’s causing the bleeding. Super good results of your scan though!

Thank you ! Yes I am 6 weeks I did think it was a little late for IB that’s why I never even mentioned it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->