May mamas! (May 2017 due dates)

arturia

Reaction score
Ladies, I've taken this topic over from MissYogi after her loss. Let me know your due date and I will add it here. (Comment or send a tell)

cleckner04 - May 2nd
Sophm88 - May 3rd :yellow:
beccabonny - May 3rd :pink:
Arturia - May 7th
RubysMommy- May 7th
MissYogi- May 8th :angel:
Grateful365- May 13th
amanda1235 - May 14th
PeonieE- May 17th
JenzyKY - May 17th
Merry Mary - May 17th
MarypOppins- May 19th :yellow:
MissDoc - May 19th :blue:
Janisdkh - May 19th
lengyel87 - May 19th
PhoebeM - May 20th
Maze - May 27th
Beejing - May 27th
MrsHudson - May 30th
kit603 - May 30th
Cariad_x - May 30th
MummaBear92 - May 31st :yellow:
crythreetears - May 31st

Hi Miss Yogi! I just got my BFP yesterday! Was yours a planned pregnancy?

Hi grateful! Congrats!! First baby?

Yes it was planned, we started trying in July, when we got married, and then I got my bfp in our second month of trying. I still can't believe it happened so fast!

That's awesome!!! Congratulations on your marriage AND your big BFP!!

I have 2 sons ages 3 and 1, so I am over the moon to get this BFP for #3 to complete my family! Its crazy because our first baby took 4 years to conceive and finally we did with Femara. The 2nd and 3rd we conceived the very first month we tried, which feels like a miracle both times!

How are you feeling?

Gratz MissYogi. I'm May too. Barely. :haha:

Congratulations Arturia!

Grateful, you must be over the moon for it to have happened so quickly for your 2nd and 3rd after the long journey for #1. Congratulations!

Are you ladies feeling any symptoms yet? I've been slightly nauseous since about 6 dpo, nothing serious yet though. I've also had sore legs and I'm noticing I have shortness of breath sometimes. Normally I'm very active so that's weird for me!

What are you due dates ladies? I've started a list on my first post.

May 3rd by LMP. I have a scan on the 12th so they might update it. (probably later, my cycle is long)

I've had a bunch of symptoms. Bloating around AF time, but that settled. One day of nausea last Monday. General tiredness, though not overly so. Lots of cramping. I have a retroverted uterus so I wonder if that's why I'm getting so much. (the doc DID say it could be a source of my sometimes intense PMS cramping)

Due date is May 13th and not a whole lot of symptoms so far. Had chills, hot flashes and massive headache on 12 dpo but nothing since. The line on my ic was a little lighter this morning...praying its just because they are old expired tests. Bleh! I always worry.

Hope it's just a bad test grateful! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I also had a lot of cramping last week which I imagine was implantation. I'm a bit nervous though because I haven't felt much cramping or nausea in the last few days. Really hoping it sticks!

Well the cramps were good signs. Praying for a sticky bean for you Yogi ❤️

I hate worrying. Its been on my mind all day and I am waiting to feel pregnant. ��

Hi to all :)
I got my BFP on Saturday.
Happened with first time :)
Due date is 17.05.

Feeling little tired and having too strong sense of smell. Otherwise feeling good :)
But its early, last time I got nausea 6+ weeks, luckily did not vomit. Hope this time going great too.

Hi PeonieE! Congrats on your bfp! Hopefully the nausea stays away this time for you!

Thanks MissYogi :)

How everybody else feeling?

Feeling great still! I know it's weird to wish for nausea but I am really hoping I start feeling some more solid symptoms soon! I'm tempted to take another test, maybe even a digital just for my own peace of mind.

Don't worry too much about lack of symptoms MissYogi, only worrying ones are intense pain or bleeding. Lack of symptoms doesn't mean your pregnancy is doomed.

...though I get how you feel, or did until this morning. :sick:

Congrats Peonie!! Is this your first baby?

Miss. Yogi, no symptoms still here either

I've had an appointment with my GP, who confirmed the pregnancy via bloodwork and forwarded me to an OB. My first OB appointment is for a quick scan on the 12th, followed by an actual examination/discussion by the OB on the 29th. I have a scan at 10 weeks and I've got my nuchal scan requisition form too. (haven't booked the 10 week or nuchal yet with the ultrasound clinic, it's on my to-do list)

The phlebotomist who took my blood for HCG was awful. I still have a horrible bruise on my arm from it.

I have an appointment with GP today and I assume she'll refer me to an ob. Then I'm not sure how long until I get to see the ob

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->