May mamas! (May 2017 due dates)

Thanks for all your support everyone. I've decided to just accept it and move forward at this point. The midwife had to go see to an emergency so I'll have to wait a bit but it will just be to get blood tests to confirm so it doesn't matter too much if I have to wait. Although the bleeding has certainly slowed so I'm clinging to a bit of hope still but logically telling myself it's very unlikely. I'd say I'm handling it fairly well though, I'm obviously very sad and dh and I have cried a lot but we are going to move forward.

Miss Yogi - you have an amazing outlook - hugs hugs and more hugs.

I'm so sorry for your loss MissYogi. I'm hoping that you get unexpected news when you get your results back, but :hugs: if you don't.

I had my first scan today. Measuring a bit behind but with all the potential things that could throw the days off I'm hardly worried. Saw the heartbeat at 120bpm. I'll edit a pic in when I am able to scan it. <3 (they gave me a print-out, and I can't exactly scan it at work!)

Thanks everyone, unfortunately the news was as expected so I'll be trying to be in for the June due dates group now. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Would anybody be willing to take over this thread from me? Just to update the first post with the due dates and all that. I think if anyone is willing we just have to contact admin and ask them to switch it.

:hugs: Sorry for your loss. I hope things look up for you next cycle. <3

I'll do it if nobody else offers.

Thanks everyone, unfortunately the news was as expected so I'll be trying to be in for the June due dates group now. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Would anybody be willing to take over this thread from me? Just to update the first post with the due dates and all that. I think if anyone is willing we just have to contact admin and ask them to switch it.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I fell pregnant with this pregnancy exactly 2 weeks after I started bleeding with my miscarriage so I am sending positive thoughts.

How is everyone feeling? I am absolutely shattered. I can hardly get up in the mornings and I am straight into bed after supper.
Meant to be going to a birthday party on saturday but i've no idea how I am going to stay awake!

MissYogi - my fingers are crossed for June :hugs:

I feel...tired(especially on the mornings) and my nipples are sore, otherwise...no symptoms yet. Actually I would like to feel little nausea or at least some repulsion for some food.

Doctors appointment is also so beyond the mountains :dohh:

How is everyone doing? Looks like the mods switched me to the topic owner. So do send a tell/comment if something changes for you. (I might miss it so please let me know if I do. :) )

Hi! Mind if I join? I'm supposed to be due May 14, first u/s is next Tuesday and I'll be 6w2d.

Hi ladies! We have a May mamas group on the first tri boards, but Arturia was kind enough to point us to this one, too. Thanks!

My EDD is May 19th. Only 4 wks 4 days as of today, but I've known since 8 days past ovulation, which is kinda cool. First BFP ever. We were about to start intervention with our RE, but 3 days after the appointment we conceived! Crazy. Hope this little bean is super sticky. I've had 3 betas in this past week with a doubling rate of 32 hours, so that's awesome. Today's was 4237, which helps put my mind at ease a little because I have been PARANOID the past couple of days. So scared of early loss. First scan is in a week, even though they'll likely only see a sac... they mainly just want to make sure it's in my uterus.

Congrats to all the other May Mamas! Hope everyone gets a happy and healthy 9 mos.

Hi :wave:. I'm due May 17 with my second. My first appointment isn't until October 6. I'm so tired and counting down the time until bedtime!

Welcome everyone. <3 I've added you three to the list.

Welcome to the new ladies! I just made my first appt for September 27! Hopefully they will send me for a dating ultrasound, but I guess we'll see. I've had a horrible cold the past week, extremely tired and some nausea that comes and goes..

Hello to all the new faces!

How are everyones boobs feeling?
Mine are so sore and swollen that I went into mothercare yesterday and bought 2 pregnancy bras without a wire, pure bliss!
I normally wear a 34D but I've had to get a 34E :O I can't believe it! I also feel a bit silly buying them so early but the woman working there who measured me couldn't believe how bursting out I was.

Mine have started to get slightly sensitive (an awkward feeling because I -NEVER- get sensitive boobs during PMS or anything) but it's only slightly more painful when the cats walk all over them. :haha:

I'm a 34C or D or a 32D last measurement. Which was quite awhile ago. (hence the not quite remembering whether I do 34C or D, and the other one is a sister size) I don't really feel like my boobs need to get bigger, so eh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->