May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

going to get my little lady weighed tomorrow, she was almost 10 lbs last monday! She too seems to want to feed++ she is really getting to be a chub now.
Im waiting for my first smile, I know it wont be far off.
glad all our little ones are good and thriving!

Isobel eats like a horse!!! Little piggy.. She was 10lb 1oz last week. I'm getting her weighed next monday. How is everyones LO doing in the heat...?

ooo only now i'm seeing this thread. Ffion was due on the 26th of may but she wasn't born until the 1st of june, can i still be here?

of course you can be here, you were one of the 'may mummies' in theory :D
hows ffion doing?

Hello again all you May Mummies xox

Theo slept from 10.30pm til 5am last night, which is really good for him. and me. :rofl:

Lots of smiles going on here, not at me though, he smiles at 3 beige canvas pictures I have on the wall.....:dohh:

I got a Daddy's boy on my hands, cries at night from about 6-7pm til his dad gets in at 9pm..then it's all quietness and giggles til bedtime. xx

Hope all mommies and babies are doing good xx

omg 4 hours is a good sleep 4 us. u lucky lady!!!! scarlett is 10lb 13 today!! shes put on almost 3 lbs in 5 weeks!! :)

Hello again all you May Mummies xox

Theo slept from 10.30pm til 5am last night, which is really good for him. and me. :rofl:

That's basically what Violet is doing :) 10pm - 5.30am for a bottle and then she'll go back to sleep until 10.30am :happydance:

Am so lucky that she's been sleeping 6-8hrs during the "night".

ooo only now i'm seeing this thread. Ffion was due on the 26th of may but she wasn't born until the 1st of june, can i still be here?

woohoo another Ffion on the forum :cloud9:

Believe me Theo sleeping that long is a dream, it doesn't happen alot, last night he went to sleep at 11pm, woke me up at 2am, then again 5am, then again at 8am.

It's 12.03 now, and he's only just gone back down for a nap. xx

It's nice to see a lot of 'may' mummies...

Isobel had her jabs yesterday, I cried!!! She had a rough nights sleep and a nice lump where her injection went in :(

Poor isobel :hugs:

Im pretty much convinced that those scales were wrong now, I can see that Alex is becoming a chubber. He looked bigger in his chair which he hasnt been in for a week or two.

She's ok, sleeping quite happily after nana babysat!!!

I bet they where wrong, I am suprised they didn't reweigh Alex if they thought it was the scales, it would have put your mind at ease. At least he is looking cubbier!! Isobel looks like she has chipmonk cheeks!!!

the HV is re weighing him on Monday, she didnt want to do it again so soon to cause even more worry.

Hi! I just found this thread.

It's so nice to see how all the other may babies are doing.

Alice was 8lb 15oz at birth and was 10lb 4oz when she was last weighed at 5 weeks. She's gaining 7-8 oz a week!!!

She had also been sleeping through the night for 4 nights now :happydance:

:hi: amelia

Alex met Dexter today, he kept falling on him when they were getting piccies taken :lol:

:lol:

Dexter must make a nice pillow :rofl:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/XanthusGail/IMG_0492.jpg

Awww that piccie is so cute xox

Theo slept from 11pm til 7.30am on thursday night, 8.30pm til 4.30am on friday night and last nght was 10pm til 5am.....

His sleeping is getting so much better, my greedy lil monkey is now on 6oz. I can feel him getting heavier and heavier...put him to bed last night as normal, picked him up this morning felt like he'd put a stone on :rofl:

Hope everyone else is good xxx

Wow all the babies are sleeping better!!! Isobel is being a right pain in the bum. Refuses to go down in her crib and sleep longer than 4 hours!! Oh and she barely sleeps during the day!!

Hope you get good news at Alex's weighing today arcane

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"