May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

I'll try and find you now :)

Ffion's 9lbs9 1/2 now! She's gained 1lb5 in 11 days! I was worried about her feeding but HV said obviously i'm stressing over nothing lol. She was born 7lbs15 1/2 oz so that's almost 2lbs in 3 weeks! She has such long legs like me, her legs are too big for her babygrows whilst her arms are lost in the sleeves lol

Theo is like that dreams, his feet are massive so the grow looks too small, but his body is buried :rofl:

I'm ok, still quite emotional. Getting into a nice routine now, so things are getting easier, and with Theo sleeping almost through the night, the sleep issue isn't a prob anymore xx

Gah, my hv has called to change the day she's coming out, so I won't find out Dexter's weight til Monday :(

I stood on the bathroom scales with him today :lol: They register him as 9lb, but they might just do that cause he's over 8lb, and they don't have an oz option obv. lol.

He's eating pretty much non stop recently, and not really sleeping that much. I've been up quite alot of the night, and I've only just managed to get a shower and get dressed just now while his granny looks after him (crying for his Mum the whole time might I add) I think I might just have spoiled him :blush:

awww nothing wrong with spoiling him.
I can sympathise with the eating, ive been like that past few days trying to get the supply up.

AG im still getting asked how prem zach was....a look of confusion washes over them as i say he was 2 weeks overdue and is now almost a month old. We will soon have 2 lil chubby boys on our hands :)

im doing ok i think. still a bit up and down with my emotions and stil not healed physically after the birth but i am getting there.

hows everyone else?

Well done for the babys who had their jabs.very brave

good luck for all of faille scans. whats the kidney scan for? if you dont mind me asking

Zach has an appointment with the urology surgeon on the 8th and then a kidney scan the end of the month aswell.

abblebubba, sounds like tyler is doing great with his weight aswell.

Thanks hun. The kidney scan is because when I was pregnant, her kidneys were dilated on one scan, then went back to normal and then towards of the end of the pregnancy, they were dilated again.

She's been on meds since birth for it and at a scan she had a couple of weeks after birth, the left kidney was still dilated.. So she needs another scan to see if it's gone down any (her right one is now fine).

What is Zach's scan for? Hope you get the results you want xx

Thanks hun. The kidney scan is because when I was pregnant, her kidneys were dilated on one scan, then went back to normal and then towards of the end of the pregnancy, they were dilated again.

She's been on meds since birth for it and at a scan she had a couple of weeks after birth, the left kidney was still dilated.. So she needs another scan to see if it's gone down any (her right one is now fine).

What is Zach's scan for? Hope you get the results you want xx

Zach was born with hypospadias (a birth defect of the urethra) They want to check that there are no internal problems relating to this aswell so have scheduled a scan.

Poor babies seem to go through a lot dont they
:hug:

Aww hope everything goes well at his scan. I've never heard of hypospadias before, is it treatable? Hope everything is found to be OK at the scan xx

Yeah he does. Odd that 2 of the May 17th Mums had boys with the condition.

It's treatable and is as common as cleft palate. It's just not as talked about.

I hope eveyone's scans go well..

Looks like all the babies have been gaining weight nicely!!! Isobel now weighs 11lb 2oz!!!

I've had a really rough week, Isobel has decided that sleeping on mummy and daddy is a lot nicer! So we've been trying to break that habit, but all she does is scream blue murder and I've not coped. We have a break through yesterday, got her to sleep on her front and she is much happier baby. She slept on her front through the night as well, which is the first night she has done sleeping on the crib all night, she used to do the first half in crib and second half in with me. Now she's sleeping in the day - not sure what to do with myself anymore!!!

But she does wake up with smiles tho!!!

yay for smiles :D

Natalie, we found Alex slept much better on his front so thats how we put him down

AG... do you still worry or have you gotten past that a little bit? We got a monitor with sensor pad with an alarm on which helped me sleep a little!!

I dont worry really, he sleeps with a dummy so he cant bury his face anywhere. I def wouldnt have done it in the moses basket.

Hi all may mummies :D

how are you all doing?

just writing to say the Harriet can smile now! she is 5 weeks old and its the cutest thing haha shes 11lb now too ! BIG girl!

how are the babies getting on?

x

awww yay for smiles :D
Alex is smiling loads and now cooing aswell, very cute!

awh bless him!

:D i love the cooing! its so cute, like they are trying to talk to us!

yay go smiles & cooing :D x

Theo is all smiles and coos xx
Get him weighed Monday so will update then.
Sleeping through the night too......it's bliss :cloud9:

Hi all may mummies :D

how are you all doing?

just writing to say the Harriet can smile now! she is 5 weeks old and its the cutest thing haha shes 11lb now too ! BIG girl!

how are the babies getting on?

x

Wow! She is big lol
Violet was 10lb 4 at 8wks :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79