May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Good luck today little Alex x

Violet was sleeping 9pm-5am but yesterday her feeding times got a little messed up so she went from 11.30pm - 7.30am :happydance: A full night of unbroken sleep!

We've got our postnatal check tomorrow and then her hospital app in the afternoon. Hope it's not too much for her, poor thing.

She's been on 6oz bottles for a while but she's a weird one... Sometimes she'll only take 3oz and sometimes she'll completely drain the whole lot. Most of the time there's about an ounce left so not upping her bottles yet. I offer her 7oz for her last feed tho.

Gonna try and get a proper bedtime and routine going this week as at the moment, she'll be asleep in the same room as us and we dont put her in her moses basket until we go to bed.

Good Luck 2day Alex xx

Theo will mostly take 6oz. Just the odd bottle he will only take 2 or 3.
His smiles are huge, especially at his 3 brown squares on the wall, as soon as he wakes we show them to him and all smiles are go-go from there :rofl:

Good Luck for your checks tomorrow Violet xx

Yay, a gain :D That's great, you'll be feeling a bit happier now! :D

Aw, you should! He's putting on weight now and will continue to :)

:hugs:

His smiles are huge, especially at his 3 brown squares on the wall, as soon as he wakes we show them to him and all smiles are go-go from there :rofl:

Good Luck for your checks tomorrow Violet xx

That's so cute, your avatar pic of him is lovely :cloud9:

And thank you x

Hey ladies :)
only just found this thread and wondering if i can join you lovely lot?:)

Harriet was actualy due may 18th but finally showed her face 9 days late on the 27th may haha!

just been reading all the posts and my LO seems like a right chubber!

she was 8lb 14.5oz at birth, 9lb 2oz at 5 days then 9lb 7oz at 2 weeks,, and NOW just over 3.5weeks is 10lb5oz!!

shes a big girl :D!

anyway hope you are all doing okay with your LO's, they are all gorgeous!

x

Hi Sarah & Harriet xox

Good Weight Gain, my niece is the same, lil porker. Lol xx

Hello hello helloooo :)
I have only just found this thread too as im about as slow as a friggin snail :dohh:. I was a May mummy, my little boy was born on 19th May, but due on the 30th.
Tyler-jay weighed 7lbs3oz at birth he now weighs 8lbs9oz at a month old. [that was last week getting him weighed again on thursday] Glad i found the May Mummies again, lots of cuddles from, Abblebubba + Tyler-jay xx

Hey Abblebubba & Tyler Jay :hi:

Violet had her jabs yesterday and omg I'm so glad my OH was holding her because it was heartbreaking seeing her cry like that! She was fine though, just very sleepy.

We had the hospital appointment too and the Dr found "an extra noise" when listening to her heartbeat so she has to have a heart scan to check for a murmer.

Poor little mite, she's got to have another kidney scan, a heart scan and a hip scan.

On a brighter note, she now weighs 10lb4 and the Dr said in general she's doing really well (I don't know what he meant by "in general"... maybe I'm reading too much into it:dohh:).

Hope everyone and their LO's are doing well :)

Awww hunny, I hope her scans go well big :hugs: to violet.

Theo had his jabs today, I was dreading it, OH held him as I though I would be a blubbering wreck, but my brave lil boy was sooooo good, he cried when it went in, even managed a big smile before the other one went in. Picked him up, he stopped straight away. So proud of him xxxx

hey ladies, had zach weighed today and he is 7lb 5oz now. he was 6lb 10oz a week ago, he has moved up to the 2nd centile line aswell....yey xx

Aww well done Theo!

Violet didn't get a chance to stop crying before the next one went in lol
But bless her because she was due for a bottle aswell. So when we got in, she had a bottle and she started smiling again. But then she slept for the rest of the day and has been sleeping most of the day today as well!

Sounds like Zach is doing fab as well :)

How are all the mummy's feeling and coping? Everyone always asks about the babys but not the mums

Ive not heard anything about Alexs jabs, will need to ask the HV next week.

We were out to Asda earlier and i had Alex out carrying him around. Everyone was commenting on how small he is! Everytime i got asked hi age, the person asking had asumed he was a newborn.

Im coping okay, much better now were into a routine and anything that had stressed me out we found a solution to.

AG im still getting asked how prem zach was....a look of confusion washes over them as i say he was 2 weeks overdue and is now almost a month old. We will soon have 2 lil chubby boys on our hands :)

im doing ok i think. still a bit up and down with my emotions and stil not healed physically after the birth but i am getting there.

hows everyone else?

Well done for the babys who had their jabs.very brave

good luck for all of faille scans. whats the kidney scan for? if you dont mind me asking

Zach has an appointment with the urology surgeon on the 8th and then a kidney scan the end of the month aswell.

abblebubba, sounds like tyler is doing great with his weight aswell.

i have a few of you on facebook, just wondering if anyone else wants to keep in touch that way. give us a chance to see photos of LO's aswell as just hearing updates.

im Kirsty Hill in the Wales and UWE Alum '07 networks is anyones interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->