• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Finally I have returned to B&B, so nice to see what everyone is up to! Congratulations Emsy, and good luck Missy! We are also TTC again! Must be mad! Excited but scared at the same time! x

Emsy!!!! Eeeee my god!! I go away for......erm 7 month lol and come bk to find you up the duff!! Congrats chick, I know it's un planned but you'll be fab!! Good luck to all you TTC again and congrats to the fellow breeders who have already had another one xx

Congrats Emsy.

Good luck to Missy and Gemma Lou on TTC

We're waiting for another three years, we're in the process of moving. Off to have Isobel's MMR today.

wow snetty, its been a while x

Hows ur lil guy doing?

Welcome back Gemma Lou and good luck TTC xx

He's great, super cute! Jacob loves him and gives him loads of kisses as well as slaps, and eye pokings :rofl:

I'll put a pic up, two ticks xx

Jacob and lucas <3 xx

Attachments

• fluffy jacob.jpg
    fluffy jacob.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
  • spooky.jpg
    spooky.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
  • hugz.jpg
    hugz.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
  • hugs.jpg
    hugs.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 2
Helloooo back to B&B! Good luck to missy and gemma I'm also TTC again even tho Will already drives me mad half the time lol

x

Helloooo back to B&B! Good luck to missy and gemma I'm also TTC again even tho Will already drives me mad half the time lol

x

Thanks Tropicana, hope to see you in the TTC threads then. Are you trying now? I don't feel hopeful about falling pregnant this month, think I got all my timings wrong!

Snetty B, your two boys are absolutely gorgeous, your little man is wearing the same top that Benjamin has, its one of my favourite tops on him, makes them look soooooooooo grown up. How you finding it having two little ones to run around after??? :hugs:

Yeah im trying now i started around 4 days ago though ive only just stopped taking my pill and it was half way through my packet, so i doubt ill get pregnant this month, hopefully next month will be it! May mummy again lol

x

Running after 2 babies is very hard. Jacob refuses to even try walking so I end up carrying them both quite alot. They love each other to bits tho and the rewards far out weigh the difficulties. Good luck for TTC girls xx

hi all, long time since ive been here. Zach is now 14 months and the most precious gift i have ever had. He is very close to walking but just lacking a bit of confidence. next few weeks though i think. im very proud of his speech though. hes a proper chatterbox. He loves doing round and round the garden and can say ' roun roun darden...deddy bear...dun ste, doo ste..he hehe

Hi everyone! :hi:

It's so nice to see all your familiar faces! Just a little update from us...

Bella is 16 months now, and so much fun! She walks everywhere, loves to read books, and talks up a storm. Sometimes I know what she's saying, but not always. She has a lovely language of babble, with occasional real words mixed in.

She has 4 molars now, still has her red hair and blue eyes (Yay!), is still BF, and loves to chase our 2 cats around the house. She is Little Miss Independant, and has a giggle to melt your heart.

DH and I have also joined the TTC ranks, but I think BF is hindering the process a little. I'd love to be up the duff before the year is over!

Congrats to all the new BFPs and TTC girls in the May 2009 group! Miss you all! :)

~Karen

awww girlies lovely to hear some of ur news, been so so bad at not keeping in touch.
Scarlett is sixteen months now too and is walking, shes such a happy little girl and we arte always getting comments about her beautiful smile.. Shes babbling now and singing bob the builder etc (big bros influence!)
Im so getting broody but getting married in May so not having another yet, although massive congrats to those of u with ones on the way xxxxxxxxxxx
snetty - well done chicken and emsy congrats!!!!!!!

https://i51.tinypic.com/2jfgakk.jpg
https://i55.tinypic.com/903ua9.jpg

where does the time go eh?
Scarlett is so excited about santa this year, she is so clever, she keeps going to the fire and saying anta has we told her hes coming down the chimmney although she wasnt too keen on meeting him at the garden centre last weekend, she was fine long as daddy stood outside his grotto lol!
Still bfding, although more words and wont be too long til we start potty training as she knows and tells me if shes wet or dirty so should be fun! haha
love to you all at chirstmas, keep in touch xxxxx

Are we all still around may mummies? Can i be put on the list? im not on the list :-(
Tyler-Jay born on Tuesday 19th May 2009 weighing 7lbs3oz :baby:
He is 19 months ols now and we are looking forward to our second christmas together!

bubub.jpgIMG00556-20101030-1321.jpgIMG00389-20100828-2237.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"