• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Taurustot09, how exciting , how you feeling at the moment? Has your pregnancy been a good one?

Benjamin is now 9 months 3 weeks, we have 8 teeth and more on the way, he got up last night, grabbed his baby walker and walked the length of the lounge, really took us by surprise. He's making lots of sounds now. I really want to have a little baby brother or sister for him now, think I would like to get pregnant again this summer. Anyone else planning number 2 soon??????????? Hope you are all ok x:hugs:

Hi Gem, aaah thanks hun, yes had another great pregnancy up to now, just feeling big and tired now lol, counting the weeks till little girlie arrives:happydance:
wow at Benjamin with 8 teeth and more coming! well done :) Lucy is jealous! :dohh: no signs yet of a first tooth bless her. well done too on the walking!
Lucy is speedy in her walker but needs holding onto yet when shes standing and still on her tippytoes :) aaah best of luck TTC number 2! benjamin will love having a little brother or sister, we cant wait to see our two little sweethearts growing up together:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Taurustot09, how exciting , how you feeling at the moment? Has your pregnancy been a good one?

Benjamin is now 9 months 3 weeks, we have 8 teeth and more on the way, he got up last night, grabbed his baby walker and walked the length of the lounge, really took us by surprise. He's making lots of sounds now. I really want to have a little baby brother or sister for him now, think I would like to get pregnant again this summer. Anyone else planning number 2 soon??????????? Hope you are all ok x:hugs:

We're getting married on June 18th and we're going to start TTC a baby bro/sis for Sapphire right after that! :)

OMG ladies how long since my last post> :) Hope u are well. cant believe our babies are approaching one! xxxxxxx

Noooooooooo!! It's all going too quickly isn't it? It's lovely seeing them grow but I do miss her being tiny. Time to think about starting another one methinks :)

Yes and no, Scarletts just learnt to crawl so shes keeping busy but yeah they dont stay babies long do they, we gonna have toddlers all too soon :)
Glad im not the only one still broody then xxx

Writing here on behalf of Zach...

Hiya mummys, daddys and fellow babas, I am 5 days away from turning 10 months old. Mummy says its gone soo quick, i dont know what shes's talking about. its been a lifetime.
Just a little update on my new tricks. Crawling isnt for me. i want to get around like mummy does. bit scary though so right now im getting by holding onto mummys hands or whatever i can grab hold of.

I can clap hands, i can put my arms in the air on command (makes it so much easier for mummy to get me dressed), i can wave...mummy says its a bit like the queen....whoever she is... If mummy asks me where superzach is, i raise one arm and clench my fist like superman... :D i love that trick. And last but not least if mummy asks what a fish does i open and close my mouth :D

I eat whatever i can get my hands (or mouth) on and am only having 2 bottles a day now.

Thank you all for reading and i will end with a small message i type myself

kjjcvdxf
w

Hey everyone, i kinda forgot about this thread :blush:

slight update here.. we have 8 teeth with two more coming through :happydance: she stands without holding things for a few seconds and then grabs the nearest thing when she realises shes on her own! sleeping at least 14 hours at night (woohooo finally) and the eating has gotton so much better :D she actually EATS 3 meals a day now!

havent had her weighed for a while but last time she was 19lb6. from 8lb14.5 birth weight :happydance:

cant believe may is so close! birthdays all round for us lot ;) xx

I keep forgetting about this thread too :dohh:

Dexter now has 6 teeth, can clap his hands, raise his hands when I ask 'Who's the best boy in the whole world' :lol:, waves bye bye (when he feels like it) can repeat 'Mum', though it sounds more like 'Ma' and 'Gary' (my brother's name, which sounds like 'Ga') Hehe.

He also took his first steps yesterday :D Now the fun begins!!

I forget about it as well.. OOppss!!!

wow look at all the babies go... and all the babies getting little brothers and sisters... wow...
Chelsea only about 5 weeks away from turning 1 and we are excitted...

She has 5 teeth now (2top & 3bottom) but has #3 at the top just showinga white dot now... she is crawling everywhere and has done so since about 6 months.. walks around the couches, tables etc on her own but no walking un-aided yet.. Says mumma (normally only when crying lol) and dadda... JJ for her big bro and is starting to make sounds that sounds like real talk.. if it makes sense lol..

N E plans for Easter?

We are taking the kids camping.. Should be fun...

Take Care Everyone and Ill try and remember to pop back a bit more often then a month at a time...

Skye & Chelsea xx

anyone had their bubbas weighed recently. zach got weighed today at 45 weeks and is 18lb 4oz. just sick to death of everyone telling me how small he is :-(

I don't go to HV anymore as they were so patronizing. Dexter's a skinny too. No idea what he weighs, but I'd hazard a guess at around 18-19lbs.

I don't go to HV's either. Waste of space!

I weigh Isobel on my mums scales. On Saturday she was 10kg or 22lb 2oz, not bad a nearly a year old!

Hi everyone! Just re-checking in again too. Bella crawls everywhere, cruises, claps, has 6 teeth, and is such a delight!

KMH - Bella is small too... maybe 18lbs.. no more than 18.5lbs. But she's 90% for her height.

She still breastfeeds all the time, has done great with BLW, and wears cloth nappies. I can't believe we're planning her first birthday already! Crazy!

Hey everyone....Oh my god its been such a long time!
Well Me and Theo are great we've had a really tough couple of months, but we've come out on top!!
He's crawling everywhere, into absolutely everything. Pulling himself up furniture and walkin across......he still only has 2 teeth and he's a skinny lil bleeder. Lol.

HE'S 1 ON SATURDAY!!!!! (sorry for the shouting..but I'm so excited) xx

Hope your all Well and your Lo's are doin great xxxx

https://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp235/emsy26_album/DSC00652.jpg

Dexter's not 1 til the 29th May, but it's fast approaching!!

Here's my wee skinny :D
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/XanthusGail/Dexterino/IMG_1909.jpg

awwww Archies 1 on the 29th May aswell Monkeh :)

He was 23lb 3oz bout a week ago, he has 7 teeth, crawls, walks round furniture, pulls himself up on everything, waves, sticks his tongue out, and just the other day i caught him cimbing the stairs!!!!! eeeeeek

Hes me cheeky chunky monkey :)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs484.snc3/26486_10150163961980131_595735130_11971524_6526977_n.jpg

Hi girls just gatecrashing to say hi! I remember you all! Emsy, Monkeh, classyburd! Hi All! And hi to your babies!
My Alayna is ONE tomorrow! Eeek!

Happy Birthday to all the ONE year olds today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Babies r lookin lovely girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back