May Mummies! Congrats Missy, Genna, Jexer72!

I'm booked in for induction on 7th June but midwife doesn't think I will still be waiting by then. Absolutely no sign at all of anything happening yet though!

My midwife won't book me in for my induction until I am 41 weeks! How crap is that!!!!!!!!Like you though Missy, I should be the 7th of June, but my friend got turned away from the hospital 3 days on the trot because they were "too busy"! So if thats the date they give me I won't get my hopes up!

Maccy, I can't believe there are so few of us left.........I really want this baby in May and its just not going to happen is it! Parents are camping locally as they were hoping their grandchild would be here by now........so we're off to theirs for a BBQ tonight!!

I feel so grumpy and fed up and as for the bump, it is sooooooooooo uncomfortable now, sleeping is just mission impossible.

I've just noticed baby and bump is going off line at midnight tonight, so we won't know if anybody has gone into labour!!!!!! Come on babies, roll on before then, lets get some waters popping and some twinges starting!
What sexes have we got left? I'm on team yellow and everyone thinks because I have gone over that it will be a little girl! I am sure I am having a boy!

i hope they dnt turn ppl away, i dnt think they can turn me away because im nt gtin induced until 14 days over and they cnt leave u longer than tht can they?

I'm having a girl...or should be anyway...lol

Off to the hospital tomorrow to find out whats happening, hopefully I'll get a sweep and they'll book me in soon.

Anyone go in the night? Last chance today May babies!!!

I'm having a girl...or should be anyway...lol

Off to the hospital tomorrow to find out whats happening, hopefully I'll get a sweep and they'll book me in soon.

Anyone go in the night? Last chance today May babies!!!

no chance of me going lol 10days over and nothing grrrrr well im going to the hospital 2mra to check all is well with LO hopefully i can persuade them nt to leave me longer and induce me then... any tips i could use? lol im already plannin on complainin about my bruised and swollen feet, neva endin back ache n my downstairs feels so bruised.... oh and the fact I WANT MY BABY :rofl:

Cry :cry: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I may try that tomorrow too!!! :rofl:

haha i may have to try tht 1, i was nearly cryin when my mw told me i wouldnt be gtin indfuced until 14days over.... the silly cows advice was to go for a run on the field.... yer sounds like a gd idea with my big heavy bump n swollen feet

Congrats to the May Mummies that have popped xox
What a surprise for Monkeh eh? May is the month for boys xx

Hope those overdue pop soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was I reading wrong or have July mummies started popping too? xx

OMG Emsy your right...3 July mums...how depressing is that for us still waiting!!!!

July? oh no way!! :(:(:(

nothing new to report here. 3 days until i see MW next.

looks like were having june babies then

Come on may babies what are you doing to these poor mummies of yours!!
Congratulations to all the new mummies since i was last on, i hope motherhood is good for youu :)
Did KMH2009 have her baby?
I can't believe july mummies have gone already. Hugs to you all i feel for youu x

Update from KMH:

Baby boy born yesterday at 13:08. Zachary, 5lb, 13. Have to stay in hospital for a few days as baby has possible infections.

Congrats to all the ladies who have had their babies XX

Hope all you over due may mummies are ok and that your babies come very very soon!! Being overdue is awful. xx

Update from KMH:

Baby boy born yesterday at 13:08. Zachary, 5lb, 13. Have to stay in hospital for a few days as baby has possible infections.

CONGRATULATIONS :hug:

Sorry to all u may mummies who have not had their bubs yet.. hoopefully they will be here soon.. ((((((((((( hugz)))))))))))))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->