May Mummies! Congrats Missy, Genna, Jexer72!

Congrats KMH and Ninewest xox

hows you overdue mummies doing? xox

Congrats KMH and ninewest.

So 40+6 today, went to the hospital i am booked for induction on Thursday. Think they taking me in sooner rather than later cause I went 14 days over with my first and had three day induction!!

They attempted a sweep but my cervix was too high and far back so that was a big no no, so looks like she's not coming till Thurs!!!

Hows rest of you doing?

Yayy I'm back with my baby BOY!! Who saw that one coming, eh? :lol:

Had a brill labour, despite induction taking days. Gas and air is AMAZING! :rofl:

Congrats Monkeh!!! He's a stunner!!!

I'm guessing as we haven't heard from Dreams and Kirsty or Gemma Lou that they may have gone in??? Hope so girlies! x

Congrats Monkeh!!!

I'm still here and waiting!! lol

Has anyone used a Tens machine by the way? And was it any good? I've hired one....if I ever get to use it that is!! :rofl:

Congrats ninewest,

AND congrats to my 17th May buddies - KMH, Monkeh and ecossaise74!!!!!!!!! Our babies are all here at last!!!!

And Monkeh, I cant imagine how much of a shock that must have been, but Dexter is SUCH a cutie and I LOVE his name :cloud9:

xxxxxx

Update for KMH:

Little boy is still ill in hospital and on iv antibiotics for at least another 5 days. He is going to have a lumbar puncture today as well so worried.

:hugs: to kmh........thinking of you and your LO hunny xox

Congrats Monkeh, he is adorable...what a shock, did you buy girls stuff or neutral stuff? xx

My thoughts are with kmh and her LO. Good luck maccy for thursday, lets hope you go into labour on your own tho. Wow monkeh, what a shock! What went through your head wen they said boy? He's lovely by the way. xx

CONGRATULATIONS KMH2009 :hugs: AND ALL NEW MUMMIES.
KMH2009 my thoughts are with you and Zachary at this time and i hope you get him home real soon.

all over due mummies guess it is june babies for you all, :hissy: on your behalf

As for me and Tyler well he is 2 weeks old today :) and has had the health visitor out to check on him, his weights went from being born at 7lbs3oz to 6lbs10oz to 6lbs13 1/2oz to today when he is 6lbs15. She really wanted him to e back at his birth weight by now buuut she says he looks fine and will check him next week, he also got measured he is 51cm after being 2 weeks early when he was born 2 weeks ago.

Lots of love on this very sunny day x

I went into labour at 5am yesterday and had Ffion at 3.28pm yesterday.

What were the chances of this forum being down for maintance and i hadn't charged my phone? lol. I wasn't prepared at all!

I said i'd have a june baby but i didn't think she'd arrive on the 1st day of the month :)

been so hectic so only now gettin on ere!!

i had aby Kaleb last monday (25th) 8lb 2oz...had waterbirth but ended up with 3rd degree tear so was admitted 2 theatre!! but discharged myself next day!!

https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s101/kerrylou21/Kaleb/S1051219.jpg

xxx

Congratulations ladies!!! Kmh thinking of you - hope your LO is better soon!!

Good luck to the ladies still waiting! Hope you don't have to wait TOO long!

Congrats Dreams and Angel!

Thats fab!!!

HEY ALL. sorry not been on for ages just been so busy with little lady and zac :)
lovely to see we are all finally dropping :)
love and congrats to all xxx

Congrats Dreams and Angel.
Who else is still waiting apart from me?? I'm 40.6 tomorrow and no sign at all yet!!

Me...i just posted to see if there were any others. 40 +8 today..induction tomorrow..whens yours Missy?

He's adorable angel xox

It's very quiet in here now.....Good Luck to all those with inductions booked xox

Congrats Monkeh, he is adorable...what a shock, did you buy girls stuff or neutral stuff? xx

I have a house full of pink things :lol: Lesson learned: Never trust gender scans :rofl:

Wow monkeh, what a shock! What went through your head wen they said boy? He's lovely by the way. xx

Well they were non-commital about gender for days. Although he's blatantly a boy, when he was born he was severely swollen and that coupled with the hypospadias meant they couldn't say gender cause of his 'ambiguous genitalia'

When the consultant checked him a couple of days later though and said he was defo a boy, I'd already figured that out for myself :lol: It is a shock, but in the end it doesn't matter and I wasn't too hung up on gender as long as he was healthy and I got him home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->