May Mummies :)

jay004: I can't believe they didn't take you seriously at first :shock: I am glad everything is fine and you are on the mend. Your LO is gorgeous :cloud9:

Hello ladies ! I may have a stupid question but I was just wondering ... If your baby is lactose intolerant , is it possible to have an affect on me while he is still in my belly ? Past few days I feel kinda sick and faint after eating my cereal for breakfast and it has been different kinds of cereals so I don't think it is my body not liking the cereal ... Or is it ? Even my blood pressure gets higher , than I lie down and after 15-20 minutes it's all good ,... Any idea anyone ? :)

ProudMomma2be: I dont think so... Lactose intolerance is an intolerance of the gut. Baby gets all nutrients from your blood, and baby's tummy/intenstines only processes the amniotic fluid. By the time milk gets to baby's system its already been metabolised by your body, so I dont think it can aggravate baby.

Hey girlies!! I was due to be a may mummy but now I'm gonna be an April mummy!!!! C section booked for 26th April!!!! 9 days to go! Can't hardly believe it!!!!!! So excited!!!!!:)
a bit scared of c section recovery etc but sooo excited to finally meet my boys!

Xxxxxxxx

Yey Chloe how exciting!! Please add update and piccies asap :wohoo:

I know sooo excited!! Thanks!!
Yeah def will do!!!!! It might have to wait till I'm
Home as I can't put piccies up from my fone if I have to stay a few days there plus there's no internet nor reception on the ward :-/ very annoying!!!

xxxxxxxx

This thread sure got quiet, did all you ladies have your babies??

I wish! Lol nope, baby is still well and truly in there !

Cant believe i only have 19 days to go until my due date :|. I never thought it'd come around this quickly and now im absolutely terrified :\

I posted a topic about blood/bloody shows!..Im actually so nervous incase its my show and things are gonna' get started much sooner than i thought! :\..But if he's anything like i was then he probably wont be here until June :laugh2:

I diddddd :cloud9:
My little man arrived on May 2nd at 36+5. He's healthy and we were both discharged the next day.

Hello ladies ! I am so sorry I did not write erlier but we did not have a computer for a while and I was too lazy to write it on my phone because I knew it whould take for ever :haha:

My baby boy arrived April 24 , two weeks early . 19 inches ( 48 cm ) and 7 pounds 2 ounces ( 3220 kg ) , His name is Michael Jan ( Jan after his father and grandfather - the name runs in my OH family for ever :thumbup: )
SO THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED ...

We had a doctors ( ultrasound ) appoitment on Monday april 23rd as usually because of our SUA . I was exactly 38 weeks . During the check up the nurse asked me if I was drinking plenty of fluids which I definitely did . She did not say anything else but I kinda knew something is going on because she would not ask and I know drinking fluids is related to water .

She told me my baby is around 7 pounds and the doctor will be in in a few minutes to discus my results

The doctor got in and she started to reasure me that my baby is healthy and nothing is wrong with him and he is not in danger etc and thats why I knew something is going on . And than she told me I am low on my water . She said they would like to see at least 5 points and I have 4.5 ( I have no idea what points ) and also they said I should have 2.5 cm of water around the baby on u/s and I did not have it . She said since I am 38weeks they do not see any reason for me to be pregnant :shrug: . She told me to go home , get my bag and go to hospital and they will expect me :haha:
I kept asking her if she means like now ? like today ? :wacko: and after she started looking at me like am crazy and I may be need some psychological help than I realize she really means TODAY :haha:
I told her I had 3 ,, accidents ,, when I had my underwear soaked with something not smelling like urine but my doctor never found anything wrong . And she told me thats weird but if it would be water it would be leaking all the time just more or less but not only once a week like it happened to me .
So I got home , litteraly shit myself ( sorry for TMI ) how much I was scared but also excited :blush:
Called my family ( living in Europe ) , tool a shower, try to calm myself little bit and we went to a hospital which is 5 minutes from our house.
They showed me my room , I changed my clothes and they told me the doctor will be there as soon as possible . I waited for 3 hours and finally there is a doctor :wacko:
I was only 1 cm and i had to be 3 cm to get a pitocin so they gave me some pill right next to my cervix anf told me to wait for 4 hours .Also I could not fo to the restroom for 3 hours :dohh: after 4 hours no progress , another pill ... 4 hours ... no progress , another pill .... 4 hours ... no progress , another pill and still nothing :dohh:
So they decided to give me some baloon ... it was some balloon on the end of thick pole and they put the ball behing my cervix and blew the balloon for the size of 3 cm dialation . It was kinda paintful and I told to myself what am I gonna do while in labor if this was so paitful . They told me to wait for the baloon to come of and that means I am 3 cm and ready for pitocin . It suppose to take 3-6 hours . the balloon was suppose to tell my cervix he is the head of my baby and the cervix would think the baby is ready to go out and start to dialate :shrug: . I needed to pee , and after I finished I stood up and the balloon came out . :happydance:
I took 2 hours
They started the pitocin and after like 30 minutes I noticed some period like cramps , doctor got in and ask me if I feel those contractions and I said just a little bit so they gave me bigger dose of pitocin and after like hour I started to have really strong contractions starting to progress really really fast really strong . At 3 pm tuesday 24th I asked for epidural , doctor got in at 3:30 and my OH got there from work ( finally ) , I got epidural and they told me its gonna be at least 12 hours before i am gonna get into a labor .:dohh:
The nurse got me the thing for peeing ( sorry I have no idea how to spell it :D ) and when she closed the door I felt some fluid on my legs . I thoght that was my urine and then I realize I still have my waters . So I told my OH to get a nurse that my water broke . She checked me and confirmed it . it was around 4:30 . She told me to get some rest before the delivery .
My OH needed to leave for a bit and I tried to get some rest .
Some crazy strong contractions woke me up . And they started to be crazy paintful but I did not wanna be that young panic first time mom so I wanted to try stay calm . But after like 15 minutes I had the need to push and it was stronger and stronger need to push but I did not push because I dod not know if I can .
So i tried to call my nurse and somebody else picked up and told me my nurse is busy and she is going to be there as soon as possible . But the pain was so strong I was barely holding myself not to screem out loud ! I wanted to call the nurse but the pain was so bad I could not talk . Between contractions I called again and I said I have severe pain and I would like someone to come and look at me and again they told me my nurse is going to be there as soon as possible . I waited but the need to push was soooo strong I started to realize I am in labor ( wasnt sure but thoght so ) and I was afraid I am going to hurt my baby with not psuhing . So I called for the third time and told I need someone to look at me . And some nurse I have never seen before just open the door and asked me what do I need and I said I have severe paind and big need to push and I have no idea what to do and she just told me it is normal and left :shrug:
My OH got in and I explained to him what have happened and he tried to calm me down and said they know what they doing . I have no idea how long it was after that , but not much , I just decided to touch my vajajay and I felt babys head just little bit outside of my vajajay :growlmad:
So i told my OH to call the doctor that I am in labor and I can feel the head and he kinda did not believe me because the doctor told me it would be at least 12 hours till the delivery . So I told him to look if he can see the head and he said he dont see it :shrug: but he went to look for someone and he couldnt find anyone . After like 5 minutes nurse got in , called doctor , confirmed me being in labor and after 3 pushed my baby was born at 6 :33 pm :) . :happydance:
I had few stichies outside and few inside .
I found out 1 in 10 cases epidural doesnt work :haha:
But after I held my baby I did not care about anything else but him :hugs:
He is such a good baby . Not crying , sleeping well and smiles all the time . First time he smiled was next day after delivery and smile out loud at about a week . It is unusuall but true :winkwink: :baby:
My baby is going to be 8 weeks this sunday , time flies by .
I am staying home with the baby and I could not be happier :happydance:

I will post pictures tomorrow :winkwink::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"