May Mummies :)

Congrats on finding a new OB :) & on a such a big little girl!

When you switched, what exactly did you do about the old doctor? I've wanted to switch doctors, but I am afraid to offend the doctor I have now.

Congrats on finding a new OB :) & on a such a big little girl!

When you switched, what exactly did you do about the old doctor? I've wanted to switch doctors, but I am afraid to offend the doctor I have now.

Well, I didn't really have a choice as we moved to a different state.

Beautiful pictures ! I am glad u found an OB , I was pretty upset after reading your story with no doctor wanted take care of you :( .
I am sorry for the complication , I hope every things go well :) . When u having your c-section ? Do you know ?

They havent given me a date yet but said if all goes well they want to try to get me to 39wks.

I am surprised they wanna let you go that long . Hope everything goes well and u and your LO going to be healthy as can be :flower:

hi there,

im due 4th of may, my baby boy is healthy, super active little man! i have been suffering with rib pain and some sickness in third trimester.. overall im good, just really cant wait.. :D

hi there,

im due 4th of may, my baby boy is healthy, super active little man! i have been suffering with rib pain and some sickness in third trimester.. overall im good, just really cant wait.. :D

Hi :flower: , I am due May 7th also with a boy :happydance:

I just wanted to update those of you that were following my story of not being able to find an OB that would take me this late in the game!

I am so glad you found a place!!!! I read your post about having a hard time and being turned down by everyone. I was outraged. I'm really happy you found some good doctors who are willing to do their job :hugs:

Good morning girls :flower:
How u all doing ? We are another week closer to see our little ones :happy dance:
I found 3 ,,lovely ,, stretch marks on the left side of my abdomen this morning :cry: I am trying my best the avoid them and they keep coming :cry: they started on my inter thighs and now belly :cry: . I know its all worth it but still ... :wacko::wacko:

Yey!! Next month ladies!!

1st proper day of my MATleave, ahhhhhh blisssss x

I have 27 more days of work left. I'm working until I'm 38 + 2 days. I did this with my first baby too. I like going off as late as I can so I can spend more time off after the baby is here and take my full year maternity leave with bubs!

Hope you ladies are feeling good.

I am sad and happy to announce this BUT...

I have been scheduled to be induced April 26th....so that makes me no longer a May mommy :cry:

BUT I am also excited because I get to see the LO sooner! :happydance:

I am sad and happy to announce this BUT...

I have been scheduled to be induced April 26th....so that makes me no longer a May mommy :cry:

BUT I am also excited because I get to see the LO sooner! :happydance:

I understand what u mean :thumb up: I am sure it is exciting to know exactly the day u gonna see your baby :happy dance:
Good luck and keep us posted , we don't mind u being april mom :winkwink:

Hi girls :flower:
How u all feel ? :hugs:
These past few days I have been having pressure in my lower abdomen while walking and my vajayjay kinda hurt , do u think it is the baby dropping :shrug:
I have been watching my bump and I am taking pictures each week and I don't see any difference :shrug:
But why does my fofo hurts ? :growlmad:

^^ same here!! And my bump has moved over onto my right side more, it kills when it's wriggling!!

3 weeks till i am 37 - full term!!!!! omg!!!! cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx big hugs to everyone!!!

My SPD is killing me today. I can barely walk 10 steps without wanting to cry and keel over in pain. I wish there was something I could do for it :( Nothing seems to help anymore. I hope I can make it to work another 5 weeks yet.

Can you not ask for a physio appointment hon? I got a belt from mine and wear it when the spd starts acting up. It really helps :flower:

At also working to 36 week that makes around 27 dys left:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope my doctoter agrees to this :blush::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->