• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Mummys Updated

Oh my goodness, I have just seen that I have 99 days to go! Yey!!!!!!!!!!!

Think i may move over to third tri a little early, i feel abit ahead of second tri now, may just do the limbo thing though til everyone else hops over.

Welcome Missy!

I'm going to stay in limbo too til' my ticker moves up a box :p

Hi Gemma Lou and all,
I'm doing OK thanks. I keep getting told I look small which is making me a tad para butother than that, all is cool :happydance:

Hi Gemma Lou and all,
I'm doing OK thanks. I keep getting told I look small which is making me a tad para butother than that, all is cool :happydance:

All the advice I read says to ignore peoples comments.....its funny...in one day I had people tell me how small and neat i was, and then later on in the same day someone said how big I was!!!!
I guess it just depends on their own experiences and bumps!

i lost this post!!! lol so when is everyone moving over?? cant elieve how quick its going!! hope everyone is well...i havent been on for a few days as had a bit of panick with not feelin baby move much but mw thinks baby has moved position which is why i cant feel so much as heartbeat and everything is fine! xxxx

I get told all the time that I'm big. I'm just carrying all in my belly.

I'm going to move over at 27 weeks which is next thurs. I think most of the may mummy's are already over there, and some are staying in 2nd and 3rd tri for a couple of weeks! I was tempted to sneak in........but I think it will be nice to wait! Time is absolutely whizzing by now....to think we have only got a few months to wait to see our little bundles! Hope everyone left on here is doing ok x

After reading my pregnancy book last night I'm glad on this site it says 27 weeks is third tri, cause my book says "officially" 29 weeks is!! Crazy talk lol. I was going to move over early too, but resisted temptation all week, and will likely be busy all weekend so I will go over monday or tuesday probably.

Gemma Lou I've had the same thing - my immediate co workers say I'm nice and small, but the random people in the elevator seem to think I'm huge lol

Hey how are all the may mummys getting on?
I feel like i shuld talk more and get myself more involved you all seem lovely and i would love to get to know all of you better :)
I am due on the 30th may with my little boy and i am seventeen :)
Last week in second tri i think but hopes i should get to know y'all better in third tri?
x

Hi Applebubba,
I'm the same really...wanting to get a bit more involved with all the cool people on here as our pregnancies move on. Just trying to get the hang of the site at the mo. I can't even get a pic up! lol
I'm due on 28th May and mine is a little girl :)

Aww wicked Missy :):pink: Lavaly :)

yeah i know it is a complicated site to get to grips with i have found hehe
I am getting there slowly, click on your user CP and edit avater if that is the picture you are looking to upload?

Hey girls, I'm due 28th May too.....I am just on my way over to third tri now, hopefully we will talk more there! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->