• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Mummys Updated

Can you add me on please honey? :)
30th of May 09 my baby boy is due :happydance:

is anyone thing of sing a birthing pool if so just for pain relief or actual birth?? xxxxx

Think I'm going to go say hello in third tri today :) Will probably hover between there and here for the next week though.

Just seen your second post... I want to use one. For actual birth I'm hoping.

Thanks monkeh im going to look for positive points of it but watching the video yest i was quite scared!!! they had to section water out the babies mouth but then again it looked so amazing iykwim xxxxx

Was the person giving birth in that video American? They always seem to use that suction thingy on babies in America :( Looks so rough, can't be nice for the baby!

Just think - baby is coming from water into water, just takes a couple of seconds more before they take their first breath! Plus water is supposedly brill for pain relief, and I've heard stories of people using the birthing pool then getting out, and the full force/pain of the contractions hitting them as soon as they came out. I'd rather just stay in, thanks :lol:

lol yeh it was the 18 year old girl one on youtube!!!! Ive also heard about the pain relief!! I have a post goin on 2nd tri at the mo https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/97762-opinions-please.html

thats the issues i have with the birthing pool!! but have a visit there next month so have to think of loads of questions!! xxx

Ah, the one where she's actually reaallly calm? She did so well!

I'll need to have a visit of my midwife unit at some point. Haven't actually seen round it yet..

yup she did amazing!!!! i was so scared to watch it but once baby started coming it was all so quick!! xxxx

I am definitely hoping on using the tub or a pool for pain relief! It works wonders. I don't know if water birth is an option at my hospital. I'll find out on the 18th of March I guess when I go for my first visit with my OB

Those are really cute pics Monkeh :) Gives me an idea of what to expect tomorrow lol.

Had my scan today - didn't say anything about the placenta, but got more 4d pics and this time he was measuring closer to 25weeks. Last time he was measuring a couple weeks ahead lol. Once again a very active baby that didn't want to co-operate :p

Here's my favorite pic from today :)

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/ajarvis/kaine003.jpg

Another neat thing was she gave me a picture of the results.

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/ajarvis/kaine004.jpg

Still a boy and I'll probably go to the doctor at some point next week to get my test results and see if the placenta has moved.

Thanks :) I think this lady did a better job than the last one! It was pretty neat seeing him moving and feeling him kick at the same time!

I bet it was. Bet its exciting seeing baby in 4D, better than the nhs 2d ones xox

Lovely pic! :)

I love when you can see the kicks and feel them at the same time. Brilliant feeling!

yea here they've introduced it so I go to my public health ultrasound place and can opt for some 4d pics for an extra $20.00. So it's affordable, but just not as in depth as a private scan - don't know why they haven't done this sooner!

Monkeh it is definitely really cool feeling. Too bad it's hopefully my last scan (hopefully cause hopefully my placenta has moved up!)

thats great hun...i didnt ask for measurements so gona email em later..

here r a few of mine....baby approx weighs 716kg xx

Attachments

• BABYSKAN_13.JPG
    BABYSKAN_13.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 2
  • BABYSKAN_3.JPG
    BABYSKAN_3.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 3
  • BABYSKAN_35.JPG
    BABYSKAN_35.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 1
Lovely pics angel :)