• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Mummys Updated

hahaha just did a convertor on 716KG and was shocked hahaha

716Gram is about 1.5lbs awwww

lmao defo mean grams!! i realised what i put when i got to work n thought bugger!!!! lol xxx

but isnt a pound and a half normal at about 25 weeks?

i think so ive just read somewhere it should be around 750g xx

Well ladies, I think I'll officially move myself over to third tri now. Moved up a box today so I'm going to go try to fit in over there, amidst the talk of birth and other fun things!

See you all over there very soon :)

Hi Please can you add me. Due 29th May. Thanks Chick.xxx

Hows everyone doing? Its pretty quiet in this thread, looks like most are over in the 3rd trimester..only a week to go for me!

Hi Pink_witch! Welcome :) We share the same due date!

Dreams this thread really is dead! I think I'm going to move over to third tri early - well move over, but kind of stay in limbo for a week or so since neither tri seems to fit where I am right now :p plus the may mommies thread in third tri is way more active lol

Hey gals! I'm still around... I was just on vacation. Noticed I have less than 100 days left. Yay! My OH came down with a horrible stomach virus while we were away. Fingers crossed I don't get it too!

MandaR - That's quite an avatar you picked! :blush: Welcome to the May mummies!

Hope your vacation was restful dolcebella! I liked mandar's avatar too :)

I'm under the 100 day mark too. I'm itching to go over to third tri lol.

Dreams this thread really is dead! I think I'm going to move over to third tri early - well move over, but kind of stay in limbo for a week or so since neither tri seems to fit where I am right now :p plus the may mommies thread in third tri is way more active lol

Yeah i think i'll do the same then.

I know what you mean about not fitting in neither trimester! I thought it was only me lol.

yea there are a few of us who are due then :) I'm in Calgary too Linseylou :)

Hey,
Can I join this thread too please? I'm due 28th May :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->