• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Aww terrilou i am soooo sorry :hugs:

AFM, i am now home. This was a fun trip. I learned alot of history and was able to get a few BDs in with dh :haha: Well DH was saying he think it was ovulation that occurred a few days ago. Thats his theory becomes 1) my cycle has been gettin less than 28 days 2) i had loads ewcm and we didnt DTD which is when i only get it 3) i had af like sharp pain on only my left ovary side that i never felt before. At first i was like no way but seeing that my cycles can be shorter than 28 days, it is possible to ovulate close to AF. But we shall see what happens. The ewcm only lasted 2 days and then it went creamy then dry so it seems like it was in OV mode. And i didnt take any cod liver oil supplements for days so i know its not the cod liver oil that changed CM. If i did OV well thats good because we BD during and after AF especially when i had sharp pains and ewcm. Dont know whats going on but hoping it was just early OV. Seeing that my AF came during OV week of the previous cycle before the last. Also i had sharp pains then the next morning the ewcm started so could it be possible signs of early ovulation? I have been ranting alot :haha: we had bumpy roads with my parents arguing and my niece acting out of control throughout the whole trip but after dh and i look at each other nothing matters.

Terrilou - I am so so sorry. I don't know what else to say. I'm here it you ver want to talk.

Thanks medea. We might be going on another road trip with my parents this weekend. Yay excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->