May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

TerriLou-Are you going to do a pregnancy journal?

Thats good. If i do get pregnant I would start my journal when I get my first scan to make sure everything is ok.

just checked ne theres nothing next 2 my name. Af got me x

Thanks Tasha i have updated the list. There are alot of people I dont have anything next to.

Hello Ladies - I just wanted to let you all know that I have a thread going titled "June Testers - join me in the hunt for a BFP" I don't know how to insert the link (if you know how please let me know) anyways, if you're looking to wait it out in JUne wih a group come on over.....

hi ladies! havnt been on here in awhile,but wanted to check on everyone and see how you all are doing!I was going to search june testers but wasnt sure if i would find some of you! I really have gotten attached.This board has helped me during my 2 week wait and im thankful for you all! GOOD LUCK for june,I have my fingers crossed for you all!

Congrats on your BFP and i have been pretty good just pretty much waiting to OV. have been busy DTD this moth and it is fu and stress free instead of routined like it use to be. Hows everything with you?

hi ladies! havnt been on here in awhile,but wanted to check on everyone and see how you all are doing!I was going to search june testers but wasnt sure if i would find some of you! I really have gotten attached.This board has helped me during my 2 week wait and im thankful for you all! GOOD LUCK for june,I have my fingers crossed for you all!

HI - Congrat's again on your pregnancy..how are you feeling?

I'm sure alot of us will be in touch as we go through our 1st 2nd and third trimesters then we'll all be on the toddler boards..lol!!

Thanks! I am doing great just so sick and eating everything in the house!now at another point of waiting and thats for the ultrasound hopefully this week! Good luck to you ladies and i will be keeping in touch! and Swizz,STRESS FREE IS THE WAY TO BE!

Thanks! I am doing great just so sick and eating everything in the house!now at another point of waiting and thats for the ultrasound hopefully this week! Good luck to you ladies and i will be keeping in touch! and Swizz,STRESS FREE IS THE WAY TO BE!

I wish I could have an ultrasound this week. I've got a midwife appointment in a couple of weeks (at 8 weeks), then I'll have to wait until 12 weeks for the scan. I'm so excited about seeing our little creation. It'll make it more real for us both too as so far, I've not really had any symptoms (lucky, I know) except the sore boobs when I remove my bra.

Libra-i was eating the house down at 6 weeks :haha:. Also yes being stress free is great. We are more intimate and just soooo happy. Also dh and i will be traveling to atlanta, ga and washington, dc on the 25th-30th of this month so i am excited about that.

Terri-where im located we get our first scan as early as 6 weeks. I dont know how i would manage waiting until 12 weeks. I wonder why they wait so long?

Libra-i was eating the house down at 6 weeks :haha:. Also yes being stress free is great. We are more intimate and just soooo happy. Also dh and i will be traveling to atlanta, ga and washington, dc on the 25th-30th of this month so i am excited about that.

Terri-where im located we get our first scan as early as 6 weeks. I dont know how i would manage waiting until 12 weeks. I wonder why they wait so long?

I think they decide that you can see more at 12 weeks. I guess that once you have had the scan, you're at the end of the first trimester and then you can pretty much tell the world. I've not even seen a doc to confirm it. I phoned them up and they said they would get the Midwife to call me to make the appointment to see her. I would only see a doc if it was an unwanted baby.

I've broken out in spots over the last few days, which isn't good. I never get spots and now I've got one right in the middle of my forehead.

Ok understandable. The last time i was pregnant i went to an ob/gyn. We have the option for a midwife some choose it and some dont. I heaed that spots come during pregnancy.

I wish I could have an ultrasound this week. I've got a midwife appointment in a couple of weeks (at 8 weeks), then I'll have to wait until 12 weeks for the scan. I'm so excited about seeing our little creation. It'll make it more real for us both too as so far, I've not really had any symptoms (lucky, I know) except the sore boobs when I remove my bra.

That'll teach me for making that wish. As it turns out, I have a scan tomorrow lunch time and I'm so scared about it. At lunch time today, I went to the loo and when I wiped, I noticed blood, not much, kind of pinkish, then I wiped again and found real blood, bright red. I phoned the midwife and she has managed to get me in for a scan for tomorrow and told me if it gets worse, to go to Accident and Emergency straight away. It hasn't been bad since, still pinkish when I wipe, but I am so scared that something is going wrong. I don't have any pain or anything. Hubby read that it happens to 1 in 3 during their first trimester, but it doesn't stop me worrying. I'll let you all know tomorrow how it went. In the meantime, I'm going to put my feet up this evening and relax.

You're in my prayers Terrilou..just take it as easy as possible..easier said than done I know...

Thanks Medea. I'm starting to feel pain, like AF pain, but I don't know if I'm just imagining it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->