• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Hoping all is well for you Terri. Will have you in my prayers.

Hoping all is well for you Terri. Will have you in my prayers.

Thanks mzswizz,

Well, I had the scan, they said they couldn't see anything, so did an internal one. They could see a sac, but at this stage, they couldn't see anything inside it. They have taken some blood to test the hcg level and I'll go back for another blood test on Sunday morning. They will then ring me on Monday to let me know if the level has risen or what. I will also have another scan in about 10 days if the blood tests show a rise in the hormones. I guess I just have to wait and look after myself, don't I? There's hardly any blood now, very occasionally when I wipe there's a very slight tint of pink. I'm glad I've been and got it checked out though.

They think its just to early to see anything at the moment. Hopefully the levels will rise and I'll see a heartbeat when I go back for the next scan. Keeping everything crossed until then. xx[-o<

OMG Terri...Hope everything is ok...your in my prayers!!

That is frightening. Hoping all goes well. I dont want to frighten you but that sounds similar to what happened to me when I had a blighted ovum. I was 6 weeks and had brown bleeding and when they did the scan they said probably Im 5 weeks instead of 6 weeks because the sac was there but nothing else then I went the next week and no sac or anything. Everything was gone. Im hoping in your case that you are 5 weeks instead of 6 weeks because that would make sense on why they cant see anything. Around 6 weeks you can see a heartbeat. My sister saw a heartbeat at 5+6 so praying that everything is alright with you and your little bean. Just hoping it is 1 week differential.

I had the exact same thing happen to me with my first mc....However on a positive note...one of my gf had the same thing happen to her and she went on to have a healthy lilttle girl

Well, I've been for my second blood test and will be given the results after 3pm tomorrow. The level recorded on Friday afternoon was 1480, which the nurse says is good. I have checked online and it looks that this level is normal for 5-6 weeks. my LMP was 2 May, so that would be nearly 7 weeks ago, but if I ovulated and conceived late, then I may just be a week or so out. If the level has gone up by 60%, they will do another scan in a week or so, to check things are going ok. Fingers crossed all is ok. If the levels have dropped, then they will make a decision whether to remove it or let nature take its course. I think I would prefer the latter, just in case.

TerriLou-hope everything is alright. Hoping you just ovulated late so you are a week behind.

Like Swizz said, you're probably just a week behind. I'm sure everything will be fine

The Hospital phoned me at just after 3pm yesterday to let me know that the hCG levels on Sundays test had gone up, but only by 30% on Fridays test, they had hoped for at least 60%. I have to go in again this morning for another blood test. They still said it could be ok, but I didn't like the tone of her voice, it really didn't sound promising. I'm a total mess at the moment. I don't know if I can face going back to work after my test or not, I can't stop crying.

Oh Terri, hope you get good news. I would take the rest of the day after your test off.

its been a while i cant believe this thread is still active.. so there is still no period and no BFP.. i missed april, may and this week i will have missed june. taking a test tomorrow
(if i can get one, im at the in laws house)
im on vacation and if i cant get a positive before i get back in july ill call my dr and start talking about what to do to start this thing so i can try again..
also tomorrow is my birthday.. im not expecting a positive but wouldnt it be something if i got one :)

Terri-dont worry atleas your levels are rising so that is a good thing.

Jenna-happy early birthday and hopefully you can get your bfp if not then the answers you need for whats going on.

AFM, Usually AF leaves on day7 but im on cd4 and AF is on its way out :saywhat: i never had AF so short so im sooo confused right now. We did have a BD session around cd2 but that shouldnt have nothing to do with anything. I went to change my tampon and it was more white than blood (sorry tmi). Also i was wearing super now i downsized to regular and soon it will be only light because its not really anything there. We shall see whats going on.

The last test showed a rise of 43%, so its still going up, but very slowly. I'm not sure what to think now, but they're leaving it until next Tuesday when they have booked me in for another scan.

I have been bleeding quite a bit today, nothing is going on my pad, but when I wipe, there's quite a bit there, sometimes red, sometimes brown. I know some people have period type bleeding right through their pregnancies, but I'm just going to have to wait and see. Trying to stay positive, but not managing very well.

oh God Terrilou - so sorry that this is happening to you. I'm sure it will be fine but you must be so upset and scared....your still in my prayers..I"m sending all my positive thoughts your way

Terri, thanks for keeping us posted.

jennawatt13, so sorry you haven't had any closure yet, but I hope you get a good result soon! You're a strong woman to go through this as sweetly as you seem on these boards!

mzswizz, have you ever had a bleed so short before? Maybe it's good news!

TerriLou-hope all will be well. Hopefully its just normal pregnancy related bleeding. Dont stress out though because thats not good during pregnancy. Even though easier said than done, i know everything will be okay.

hi ladies i hope ur all ok. Terrilou im so sorry and hope everything goes ok. Have u passed any clots? X

afm me im still trying but i feel sad 2day as its the due date 4 my last pregnancy :-( x x

Well, a bit of an update for you, my bean turned out not to be sticky and I had a miscarriage last night, confirmed this morning by another scan. I'll be having some time off for a little while to let my body recover, then we'll be trying again.

Congrats to all the BFPs on here, I will be joining you again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"