May Testers.....

So, I announced the pregnancy today

Attachments

• announcement.jpg
    announcement.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 20
Okay ladies bringing u an update .. I'm going tomorrow for blood draw and or sonogram to find out for sure. That way i can tell all of u guys the news

Good luck Marlin. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks so much.. I'm scared anxious and a little depressed.I'm here at docs. now.. I've been feeling pain on my lower back like at my waists.. I have sharp pains on my right side. And I wiped this morn and saw like lite pink. But it's gone now.
I don't know what's wrong with me. :wacko: whyyyyyyyyyyy can't I just get pregnant and stay like that.. I hope I get good news.. I pray I do if not I'm going to cry for ever and be depressed. Whyyyyyyyyyyy can't it just be. I haven't got my results yet of sonogram yet just blood and urine.. And the pink was gone.. I pray its so please god let me be pregnant please Dont let this be ectopic or chemical pregnancy... Please lord help me.:sad2:

Hey Brandi how Kool..congrats!!! Well I took ur advise couldn't get in until today. I'm glad ur here and helped me being we are TR moms .. I'm glad urs has been a success. I'm just scared Brandi.. I want it so much.. And we've been trying for 10 months.. Will it ever happen for me like u??

Good luck Marlin. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks so much.. I'm scared anxious and a little depressed.I'm here at docs. now.. I've been feeling pain on my lower back like at my waists.. I have sharp pains on my right side. And I wiped this morn and saw like lite pink. But it's gone now.
I don't know what's wrong with me. :wacko: whyyyyyyyyyyy can't I just get pregnant and stay like that.. I hope I get good news.. I pray I do if not I'm going to cry for ever and be depressed. Whyyyyyyyyyyy can't it just be. I haven't got my results yet of sonogram yet just blood and urine.. And the pink was gone.. I pray its so please god let me be pregnant please Dont let this be ectopic or chemical pregnancy... Please lord help me.:sad2:

Fingers crossed for you. This is my third cycle after my 8th Miscarriage. I'm praying for a sticky bean, losing so many is heartbreaking.

Bfn!!! But im normal they checked everything..im really depressed i cried there.. :-'( and im still crying here... Baby dust to you... I will pray for u..

AF showed this afternoon for me and I was due for AF today. :( So I'm out this month. Baby dust to everyone else. <3

Hi Ladies, back again after a month or so long hiatus. Not trying to ignore you just so busy dealing with Court and moving in together etc etc. Today is CD1 for me. Is there a June testers thread yet?

Hi Ladies, back again after a month or so long hiatus. Not trying to ignore you just so busy dealing with Court and moving in together etc etc. Today is CD1 for me. Is there a June testers thread yet?

Hi nice to hear from you hope all is going well! I believe a lot of the ladies went to https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2311397-any-june-testers.html for June :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->