MAY testers???

Thorpedo11

Reaction score
Anyone else testing in May ?

I will be testing on the 4th of May. I figured we can keep each other company and see who all is testing when in May. :)

May
1- Mrs unicorn, bumpontherun
2- Bellenuit
3-chitown28
4- Thorpedo11
5-mychelle4, greenarcher, electricmama , slammerkin, Livvy
6- puma1986
7-mommyhopeful2, wannabemonma1
8-
9-dogmommy
10-
11-
12-
13-
14- Alijo
15- mel102, nickamal
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-
31-

Sometime mid month - Jelly.bean

If my next cycle goes accordingly I'll be testing around the 14th! No definitive test date though. I'm planning on testing 10 days after I ovulate, but I may push it to 14. Depends on if I'm having any signs of pregnancy!

Testing around the fifth here. This is our first cycle back ttc after the birth of our daughter. We're excited but not overly hopeful.

Hi ladies,

This is our 2nd cycle TTC our second child. Not sure when I'll be testing as my cycles are irregular. Probably around mid May. I'll update once ovulation is confirmed. Good luck everyone :thumbup:

Just updated the calendar on here. :) I'm excited for all of us. Are you ladies doing anything extra to catch? Like taking vitamins, acupuncture, or exercising?

Checking in! AF due May 10, will probably test the Friday before :p Put me down for whichever!

Hey everyone! This is our 2nd month TTC! AF is due on 6 May, so I'll be testing then!
:)

Baby dust to all! <3

I won't be testing on the 10th. I ovulate (according to my cycle tracker) on the 4th. Earliest I'll test is the 14th. You can just mark me for the 14th. Knowing me I'll cave! I'll update you if it changes.

I'm not doing anything extra. Just going to try for it the first month. I am taking a prenatal, but I tried to stay on it even after having my son and breastfeeding. I am exercising, but that's because I need it!

Hi everyone can I join please? This is our first proper cycle TTC #1 since my MMC in March. Feeling good about TTC again but trying not to get my hopes up too high. I'll be testing 1st May, (or possibly a sneaky earlier one or two) af isn't due till 5th May but I know I won't wait. I'm taking pre-natal vits and EPO - I took it for the first time when I got my bfp and have some left so thought I'd give it another go.

I'll be doing more exercise and hopefully lose a bit of weight to help regulate my cycles and improve my chances of conceiving. This is what i did the month before i got pregnant with my first baby. So i know that it works for me. Just have to keep motivated

I'd like to join!

I am on cycle 5 TTC our first. I'll be testing on 12 dpo which should be May 2 or 3.

Good luck to all of us!!

Joining! Third cycle trying for baby number 2. We used protection this past cycle because I didn't want to risk being 7-8 weeks preg during vacation, which is scheduled for the first two weeks of May. Excited to get back at it, and potentially get a BFP while we're on vacation. AF would be due May 5ish, so put me down for testing then.

thorpedo - just noticed we're cycle twins! I tend to o cd13 and have 28 day cycles - not sure if the mc will affect that though. Started with some o pains today, a day earlier than usual, so I'm starting opks now too. Feeling so good about getting back to TTC!!

Hello, please can I join? I'm due to test on the 1st. We're going on holiday on the 30th April though so I may try a test before we go!! This is our 2nd cycle ttc no.3. I've been excercising like crazy but otherwise no changes.

Hi can I join this will be my 2nd cycle trying for number #3 skipped last cycle as I wanted to avoid a Christmas baby. I Will be testing on the 14th of May if I can wait that long x

No worries, Mel, none of us can wait that long :lol: I'm due to test on the 10th :) Maybe we'll test at the same time, who knows?

Getting close to ovulation day! Good luck to all of us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->