MAY testers???

Hello. Also testing sometime around the 7th, starting clomid this month so the exact start date for testing will be based on when that makes me ov. Good luck ladies :)

i'd like to join.. will be testing on the 15th..going to the doctor today and starting my 4th clomid cycle today

May I join? I'm on my second round of clomid. My test date is May 9th!

Hi ladies! I'm on cycle #4 with TTC #1 and should be testing May 7th! I'm so excited for all of us!

Baby dust to all!

Hi all! This looks so fun/exciting! I'm testing May 3rd ��. Good luck to all!

Wooop! +opk today! Just hoping I don't ov until tomorrow as I really wanted to bd the day before ov. Often I get a +opk the day of ov but that would mean me oing early which hasn't happened before! Guess I'll know by my temp in the morning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
Am only on cd4 it's going in so slowly:nope:

CD10 here and should be entering fertile period in another couple days! Can't wait!

Cycle day 10 here! I expect I'll get my positive OPK tomorrow! I usually O CD12 or 13

Yey! So there's quite a few of us about the ov! Good luck ladies!

Green archer - just did :winkwink:

Hi ladies, can I join? Slammer and belle, I'm on cycle day 10 too after a miscarriage earlier this month. Not exactly sure what my body will end up doing, but hoping I'll ovulate! Testing around May 5th I believe.

Hi ladies, I'll be adding everyone new today! I was out of town for the past 3 days and didn't have any internet. 😳 Get to BDing all the ladies who have gotten +OPKs. And new ladies welcome to our group. Wishing us all BFP's. Loads of baby dust being sent to each and single one of you lovely ladies. :)

AFM- I'm on calendar day 12. My temps have been really weird. I just got my High flashing smile on my OPK. DH and I are gonna dtd tonight, maybe tomorrow morning ( depending on how we both feel since he had work tomorrow(gone 24+hours)
We plan on also dtd on wed since that should be the day I O. I'm hoping that I do that day so we can bd some more. Then my hubby is gone for another day of work.

Get to it ladies!! I expect positive results out of you all!! :p Best of luck!!

Hi ladies, can I join? Slammer and belle, I'm on cycle day 10 too after a miscarriage earlier this month. Not exactly sure what my body will end up doing, but hoping I'll ovulate! Testing around May 5th I believe.

We're cycle buddies!

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage! Sending lots of baby dust your way!

This is our month ladies!

I think I'll O either tomorrow or the next day! I'm not using OPKs or temping. I have slight O pains and I usually O on CD 15/16. SO and I have been BD'ing and will continue to until CD22 just to be safe! I really want it to be this cycle! It would be the best birthday present to test and get a BFP! Wish me luck, ladies! GL and baby dust to all! <3

We're cycle buddies!

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage! Sending lots of baby dust your way!

Yay for cycle buddies! I'm sorry about your miscarriage too BelleNuit. :hugs:

so I normally ov on cd13 but I'm thinking I might have o'd yesterday now as I had a temp rise today. Pre mc I never had a temp rise before I had o'd but I did on my mc cycle. Also, I would normally have a +opk on the day of ov, which I did pre and post mc. Had 3 negative opks today and 1 positive, so I'm going with negative! Think the mc has just tweaked things a bit. Annoying, but I guess I need to stop comparing things to my pre mc cycles now!

so I normally ov on cd13 but I'm thinking I might have o'd yesterday now as I had a temp rise today. Pre mc I never had a temp rise before I had o'd but I did on my mc cycle. Also, I would normally have a +opk on the day of ov, which I did pre and post mc. Had 3 negative opks today and 1 positive, so I'm going with negative! Think the mc has just tweaked things a bit. Annoying, but I guess I need to stop comparing things to my pre mc cycles now!

36.3 is still a fairly low temp! What are your post O temps usually at? Maybe your just gearing up to O? I bet you'll get a really nice temp shift tomorrow!

Got my positive OPK today! I'm feeling really good about this month! This is the first month since my anovulatory cycle where my temperatures have really seemed to even out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->