MAY testers???

Belle - you're right is it still low, guess it was the jump that surprised me. They are normally up at 36.70/80 a few days after ov. I hope it's today as that means we bd the day before ov, which I seem to have a bee in my bonnet about at the moment!!

yey for the +opk!! Happy bding :winkwink:

Wow so many about O! Good luck ladies! I'm still tapping my fingers at CD 8.

Thanks ladies, we were sad about it but more at peace now. Trusting what God wants for us is the best. I have to get my last set of bloods drawn tomorrow to make sure my hcg has gone down completely. Ugh. :(

Also, I guess I tend to have longer cycles but I don't think I'm due to O until the 26th!! A whole nother week to wait!

I think I'm more in line with you, Livy. I have longer cycles, and I'll probably O some time this weekend or next week. Who knows? I'm still new to TTC, but I've not gotten a positive OPK yet, and this is my first month temping. But my temps are already so high! IDK what to expect. (CD 12, forgot to temp this morning).

I think I'm more in line with you, Livy. I have longer cycles, and I'll probably O some time this weekend or next week. Who knows? I'm still new to TTC, but I've not gotten a positive OPK yet, and this is my first month temping. But my temps are already so high! IDK what to expect. (CD 12, forgot to temp this morning).

You have lots of open white circles in your chart, so maybe there is something happening with disrupted sleep that is making your temps so high!

I have a hard time sleeping a lot, and work is flexible as to when I come in. The closed circles are when I temp between 6 and 7 (i.e., got to bed at a decent hour and went in on time). The open circles are usually between 7 and 9 (couldn't sleep until 2 or 3 and went in a little later).

Maybe I just run hot? I did have one temp of 99.0 last cycle post O. I don't know. Next cycle, I'll try to set an alarm for 6:30 and try to go back to sleep after taking a temp.

Stupid body :p

I have a hard time sleeping a lot, and work is flexible as to when I come in. The closed circles are when I temp between 6 and 7 (i.e., got to bed at a decent hour and went in on time). The open circles are usually between 7 and 9 (couldn't sleep until 2 or 3 and went in a little later).

Maybe I just run hot? I did have one temp of 99.0 last cycle post O. I don't know. Next cycle, I'll try to set an alarm for 6:30 and try to go back to sleep after taking a temp.

Stupid body :p

Bbt will rise about .2 farenheit every hour! So that would likely explain some of the variation! There are online bbt temp adjusters that you can use, but they just give a best estimate and shouldn't be relied on.

I also tend to run a little hot! Must be the extra blankets I sleep with :)

very true! I'm always cold, so I have to sleep with my comforter at least 1/2 way on.

Here's my OPK for today. This is the closest to positive it's ever been (never got a positive last month)

Attachments

• 20160419_121607.jpg
    20160419_121607.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9
Green archer - It's almost there. Are you testing once a day? fx you'll get a full on blazing positive in the next day or so!!

Ooh I bet that will turn positive in the next day or two!

Yes, once per day, between noon and 3 (been working from home this week, horrible weather).

If I go in tomorrow, won't test until closer to 6 or 7.

I'm only on CD12! It's starting to look like I may be going back to my pre-BCP cycles of 23-26 days.

Good grief I have a lot to learn about my cycle.

Cd12/13/14 is fine to o, doesn't mean you'd have a short cycle, or do you have a short lp? If you can I'd try and do an opk in the morning, I got my +opk at 8am this cycle. Could be that you just missed your peak last time?

I'm not sure what my LP is. And I've read that OPK should be done late morning or afternoon because that's when LH peaks?

I'm not sure what my LP is. And I've read that OPK should be done late morning or afternoon because that's when LH peaks?

I've read that its best to do an OPK in the afternoon, but that doesn't work with my schedule and I always test in the AM! Might only be an issue for those with shorter LH surges.

My cycles are typically 25-26 days, I tend to O slightly early. I'm only CD 11 and already have a positive OPK! But that seems to be my norm!

Maybe do both for a day or two and see the difference. I think it varies because I thought you had to do them between 10am - 8pm so I first did them around 2pm. Then I got impatient and started doing them earlier in the day and got stronger lines before midday. But saying that I've seen people get strong lines at 7pm!

Both sounds like the safe bet. I've got about 9 more tests, so hopefully that will get me through this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->