MAY we all be blessed with baby!May '13 & beyond [Closed Parenting] 14 girls; 4 boys

Hopeful2014

E's mom, TTC
Reaction score
Welcome to our parenting thread! I know some of us are already parents, some are new parents, some are on their way, and some will get their BFPs soon. I hope we can use this thread as a wonderful continuation of our stories. Our stories started before April 2013, but we all joined then and decided to go through this journey together. There have been many thrills and many sad times for all of us. My hope is that we all end up here soon, but everyone is welcome to read, post advice, read updates, and anything else at any time. :friends:

I will add ladies as they have their babies! I can also add information about other children here as well.

Our Wonderful TTC Thread

Our Wonderful BFP Thread

https://www.krismom.com/blinkies/blinkie_bluemix_decemberbaby.gif

want2bemommy :bfp: :pink::pink: Ava Marie & Abigail Rose Born December 24, 2013 at 5 lbs 9 oz and 5 lbs 13 oz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kwaggy :bfp: :pink: Dalylah Lucille Born December 29, 2013 at 37+3- 4lbs 13oz 18.5in

https://www.krismom.com/blinkies/blinkie_bluemix_januarybaby.gif

Ameli :bfp: :pink: Abigail Morgan Born January 4, 2014 at 7:45am via c-section at 38 weeks; 7 lbs 12 oz 19 1/2in
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mummy to HP: :bfp: :pink: Esther May Born January 12, 2014 at 4:17am 7lb 1oz
melann13 :bfp: :pink: Felicity Jo Born January 23, 2014 at 7:45 at 41+4 8 lbs 4 oz 21 inches

https://www.krismom.com/blinkies/blinkie_bluemix_februarybaby.gif

OurLilFlu :bfp: :yellow:->:pink: Royen Arquelle Born February 22, 2014 @ 2244, 9lbs 9 oz

https://www.krismom.com/blinkies/blinkie_greenmix_marchbaby.gif

chulie :bfp: :blue: Rowan Francis Born March 13, 2014
mummy2o :bfp: :pink: Erika Alice Born March 14, 2014 5 lbs 15 oz.

https://www.krismom.com/blinkies/blinkie_greenmix_aprilbaby.gif

kksy9b :bfp: :blue: Charles Louis Born April 12, 2014 at 8:40 am 6 lbs 13 oz. 21 inches
imaginary8x :bfp: :blue: Dexter Russell Born April 26, 2014 at 21:55 pm
ALiKO :bfp: :pink: Hana Born April 29, 2014 at 1:33 am

https://www.krismom.com/blinkies/blinkie_greenmix_maybaby.gif

KatyW :bfp: :pink: Faye Amelia Born May 11, 2014 at 8 lb 15 ounces, 21 inches long
magicwhisper :bfp: :pink: Ella Laura Born May 18, 2014 at 1:35 pm, 6 lbs 4 oz
daddiesgift :bfp: :pink: Scarlett Anneliese Born May 28, 2014 at 3:29 am, 9 pounds 8 ounces and 21 inches long

[url="https://free.kstardesign.com/]https://www.krismom.com/blinkies/blinkie_fallmix_septemberbaby.gif[/url]

athena87 :bfp: :blue: Elijah Robert Born September 13, 2014 6 lbs 7 oz 19.5 in
jessicasmum
:pink: Jessica Born July 2005
:bfp: :pink: Jasmine Ivy Ella Born September 15, 2014 at 10:45 am 9 pounds 8 and half ounces
Buttercup84 :bfp: :pink: Astrid Zoe Born September 22, 2014 at 4:02 am 9lbs 7oz
pennymarie :bfp: :pink: Persephone Marie Born September 29th, 2014

@Hopeful,
Thanks for setting it up! Hope to be here soon... Feeling extremely crampy and uncomfortable today, so LO is welcome anytime!

Good luck melann. Your little one will be here before you know it. Try to stay warm, its cold in WI today.
Happy New Year Everyone! I hope 2014 is a great year for all :)

Hopeful, can you add parent or something similar on the title of this one so I can tell it apart more easily :)

OMG!!! Clearly I haven't fully caught up with the BFP thread! Congrats want2bemommy & Kwaggy!! First babies of the May thread!!

Crazy, we've all been here since April. Wow, time flew by.

@newbie2013 :D I can't wait until you get your BFP! Feel free to comment until then though. I know you have lots of cool things to add. I'll add parenting to it. :thumbup: It's now "Ladies:MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 & beyond [Closed Parenting Group]"

@melann13 Come on baby!! We can't wait to see you! :D

@Kwaggy Happy New Year! I bet it feels like the best year ever! :happydance:

@omgbaby It's so hard to believe how fast time flies by. I hope you get your BFP this time. It will be a great birthday present! :)

Thanks for making the thread Hopeful. It's crazy that there are some babies being born already. It'll be so much fun to hear about all the little ones.

@Kalush Would you like me to add you here as well? I considered adding ladies who already have kids as well if they wanted. I know you do a lot of cool crafts and activities that you could add and I'm sure you have good advice as well! :thumbup:

I cant believe Ive been a mommy for 3 weeks already :)
https://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w674/Kwaggy11/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01-13114023-1_zps103639ff.jpg

@Kwaggy :D She's precious! How is everything?

You have to update your status from "Expecting #1" to mommy! :D

Thank you :) Things are going great, we are both getting the hang of breastfeeding now, the first couple of weeks were hard. She had trouble latching on and was eating every 30-60 minutes. Now I use nipple shields and they have helped alot.

I have to go back to work in 3 weeks, Im not looking forward to that. Its gonna be so hard to leave her. Ive been the typical FTM calling the doctors office with every little concern. The county I live in has an outbreak of influenza A and whooping cough, so I try to keep her at home. Its freezing here in Wisconsin, I cant wait for spring!

I hope you are all doing well :)

Kwaggy - Glad everything is going good for you guys and breastfeeding is working out. She is ADORABLE!! Love her big bow!

I'll be here tomorrow hopefully! Glad to here you are still making a go at BFing Kwaggy!
Bloody show yesterday and today, but at doc this morning I still have a closed cervix, although 80% effaced. Fluid is starting to get low and hospital is pretty booked, so I'm going in in 5 hours to start the ripening process and then pitocin. Very nervous. Pray for us!

Such an adorable picture Kwaggy! Glad things are going well! Nipples shields were such a lifesaver, DD had a tongue tie and they saved my nipples until she got it snipped. Enjoy the time you have left at home!

Melann - Hope things go well today Melann. I can't wait to see picture of her!

Aww she is beautiful Kwaggy! Hope you enjoy your last few weeks off work with her, are you going back full or part time? :flower:

@Kwaggy I'm so glad everything is going good and that breastfeeding is becoming easier for both of you. :D I totally understand being concerned about people being sick. Although baby is due in June, I plan to keep her away from people when I suspect they are sick. I'm already a bit nervous about that anyway. I will wish for spring with you! We had more snow on Tuesday!

@melann13 I hope to add you and baby Felicity to the list tomorrow! :happydance:

I'm here! Looks like it's time I joined a parenting thread and I should start a parenting journal soon too. I hope everyone's doing well so far! Abigail is 2 1/2 weeks old now and has gained almost a lb. We went to her 2 week check up on Monday and everything was good. :thumbup:
Still struggling a bit with breastfeeding though. Nipples are sore, and have been mainly pumping. Got some nipple shields yesterday and they seem to help with BF some, so FX this is the start of moving back to mainly BF.
Time seems to be flying by, and I can't believe I'm almost half way done with maternity leave.

@Ameli I added your parenting journal link to the front. :thumbup: Yay for a great first check up! I hope you're able to move back to mainly BF, but I'm sure you're doing a great job either way!

I'm starting to think I need to look into nipple shields when the time comes from all of the recommendations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->