• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MAY we all be blessed with baby!May '13 & beyond [Closed Parenting] 14 girls; 4 boys

@hopeful, all I had to do at the hospital was briefly mention to the nurse that my nipples were a little sore and she came back with medela shields for me. They help keep my clothes from rubbing. Don't know that I'll wear them out, but they're nice at home at least.
Here's Felicity coming home!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
@melann13 Oh! She's beautiful!! I bet it will be so special to get home and settled in with Felicity! :D I'll ask about those shields or try to find them. They sound quite helpful.

Following! I forgot about this thread!! I still have a ways to go though :haha: so Ill just check up on everyone else for now :flower:

Happy first Valentine's Day to all the little girls! I hope you all have a great day!

Attachments

• C2286.jpg
    C2286.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
Thanks, Hopeful! I hope you all had a great 1st Valentine's Day with your babies too! Abigail had a great one!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 7
Things are going well. We're trying to get into more of a routine. I start back to wokr on Tues, so hopefully that goes ok. Even with the lack of sleep, I love being her mom! :)
I hope your pregnancy is going well - over halfway there! :)

@Ameli I hope going back to work is an easy transition. I bet you love every moment of being her mom, even the ones when you're up during the night. :) I can't wait! Things are going well. I can't believe I'm almost 24 weeks!! I'm so blessed and can't wait to meet little Emma.

Ameli she is adorable, love her Valentines top and headband :cloud9: Hope going back to work isn't too hard on you, will Abigail be going to daycare?

Yep, she started daycare today. She will be going on part time, and my mom is keeping her one day a week. The women at her daycare were so sweet and texted me a pic of her sleeping earlier. :)
I cried a little this morning, but I'm doing much better now. Good to be out in the world again.

Aww sounds like a good first day back ameli, I'm sure it will only get easier as time goes on. I work in a daycare and would happily have put DD in our baby room if I had needed to, same with this one :)

I'm an in home daycare provider so I get to stay home with my kids while providing care to other kids. THANK GOD as I would NOT put my baby in daycare here :dohh: it's hard work taking care of one newborn let alone several and our daycare centers allow SIX newborns to one worker. I had to do some of my training in the baby room and while everyone was sweet and tried their best to provide attention to each baby there'd be times ALL babies were crying and in need at once, that personally would drive me insane :haha: since I'm certified through the day area here but it's in my home I'm only allowed 2 children under 2.. But I personally don't accept any children under one. I did once and again it was very overwhelming just having two infants and four toddlers in care.

I'm glad you found a place you feel comfortable with! It's so hard nowadays to find a good daycare.

Omg 6 babies to 1 staff member thats nuts! Under 2 ratio is 1 adult to 3 babies/toddlers here, 2 year olds is 1 to 4 and 3 and over 1 to 8. There was talking of relaxing the ratios but it didn't happen in the end.

Hey ladies! Hope you are all doing well :) Im back to work full time now... leaving my baby girl was so hard, I wish I could be a stay at home mom. My husband and I work different shifts now so we havent used a sitter yet. It easier for me to leave her knowing she is with her daddy, but now I feel like I never get to see my hubby. My little girl started smiling this week, but I still havent been able to catch a picture of her smile. She can roll over from her belly to her back already, I cant believe how big she is getting...she has already doubled her birth weight.
https://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w674/Kwaggy11/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-02-21063554_zps6bd30d18.jpg

@Kwaggy I'm so happy to hear that she is growing so fast and so strong! She's a cutie. :D What precious little fingers!

Hey ladies! Guess I belong here now so ill be stalking, thanks hopeful for adding me to the front!

Welcome and congrats, Ourlilflu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->