Maya abdominal therapy

Hi Red, I've had blood drawn last cycle on Day2 & Day21 (I ovulated on CD15), when I rang them, they said everything was normal blood work wise. DH's sample was good too.

So this is the reason why I kept questioning you and taking opinions - if everything we do when we BD was right. Its like when everything else is normal, then why does it not happen !:cry:

Hi Red, I've had blood drawn last cycle on Day2 & Day21 (I ovulated on CD15), when I rang them, they said everything was normal blood work wise. DH's sample was good too.

So this is the reason why I kept questioning you and taking opinions - if everything we do when we BD was right. Its like when everything else is normal, then why does it not happen !:cry:

:hugs: A couple of cycles ago I asked the same questions. My bloods and DH's samples were 'perfect'. For me I think it wasn't happening largely because of endo but also because I was getting wound up and over-thinking. I literally stayed away from google and bnb for a while and then started the maya therapy, both of which helped me relax a little. This is just me though.

Try not to over think and worry. Take a few minutes every day and imagine holding your baby. Think up a scenario and don't worry about how you'll get there but just enjoy the dream. Let your FS know everything you're worried about and leave your worries with him/her.

Bottom line is, now you're being proactive and you'll get your answers and your bfp really soon! Hang in there!

Hmm. I maybe over thinking, worried coz of the age clock perhaps. I'l take the coming up event as a good break and just forget about TTC and enjoy, and as you say will infuse some positively percieved thoughts :)

Although, I wish to say ATM that my body has never felt this good and warm due to mainly the haramaki, & additionally the magnesium pills, improved for the better, compared to the cold jellyish me me !! So ofcourse there have been some positive improvements since my earlier cycles, that I'm really happy about :thumbup: so perhaps the end result is getting closer than I hope and think :) Thanks for your support Red, much appreciate it.

Try not to worry - I know it's hard. But I think, if I got pregnant, you can too! Try and stay positive if you can. Put your trust in the FS and whatever treatment they suggest. They know their stuff. Until your appointment, just keep BD'ing and having fun with your husband :)

I'm glad you're feeling so good though! I LOVE the haramaki so much. I'm still wearing it most days, though it's kind of warm today so I left it off! I have a good feeling that you'll be a mum before you know it Yippie :)

Hey ladies, where is everyone today ? Susie and Cocotutu are missing since ages, Hope they doing well.

I'm just doing some lame task at home today. Holy crap, did the yoga as well, very refreshing ! Has anyone changed the food/milk/fruits/veggies to organic just to TTC ?

Sorry, I missed your last post yippie. I had some organic but not everything I ate was organic. As long as you have a healthy enough diet you'll be fine. Everything is fine in moderation!

Hi ladies!

It is true, I have been missing for ages and I am catching up with your posts now, but I plan to stay away from BnB, as I am much more relaxed when I do. On Wednesday I am entering my 5th week of pregnancy and when I am on BnB I will always see some story about an early loss/chemical, so it doesn't help me to stay calm and positive :(

As Red suggested, unfortunately for control freaks like me relaxing is the key to conceive. I though September was a lost cause because DH had a fever and we had guests for more than a week (my OV week), so I didn't care that much. And I fell pregnant!

When it comes to your diet questions yippie, even though I am vegan I do not eat organic and I am still fine. This month I also:
-Took one tablespoon of bee pollen every day up until ovulation
-Drank raspberry leaf tea until ovulation
-Drank nettle tea my whole cycle (and I still do) with a teaspoon of honey
And my husband took ginseng tablets along with his usual B vitamin complex supplement (because we eat a plant based diet, we both supplement with B vitamins, to get B12).
I have also been taking Solgar prenatal nutrients since February, in order to get my body ready for when we would try to TTC.

Now, in order to cope with the pregnancy stress until the 8 week scan, I meditate every night. I found a great podcast here: https://www.meditationoasis.com/2012/04/25/pregnancy-meditation-connecting-with-your-baby/
Red maybe you will find it useful :)

I will be coming back occasionally and more often after my 8week scan :)

Hi coco! Thanks for that link, I'm going to check it out :)

I came on here to say that I too am going to stay away from bnb for a while - same reasons as you coco. I'm very emotional and hormonal right now! Coco, all the best with your pregnancy, I've been thinking of you and hope you're feeling ok :)

Hi guys, just checking in - hope you're all doing ok!?

Yippie and Kitty, whereabouts are you in your cycles now? Hope you can join me over on 1st tri really soon!

Coco - how is everything with you? Hope you're feeling OK!

Susie - not sure if you're still here but how is everything with you?

I'm doing OK apart from horrendous morning sickness. 'Morning' sickness my ass - although maybe it means i'm hitting morning at every single time zone in the world! I had to take a few days off last week because we had a scare and ended up at the emergency room at the maternity hospital. Went back today to the early pregnancy unit and all is well! We got to see the little heart beating!! It was amazing. So it kind of makes the nausea worthwhile :) However, it is making working very difficult and time is going very slowly. All I want to do is sleep!

Hope you're all doing OK :)

Hi Red! It's been a while since I came on here, on my holiday so not a frequent visitor. I did ovulate early last cycle and was not sure about what DPO I was . First time ever, I'm least bothered to be pregnant or not ! I intentionally just checked & seems like I may be about 8DPO today and already feeling like AF is on the way. Seems to be too early for a feeling like this.

That would be great to have you company for the first trimester hehe! Feels amazing ! Oh ! Wish you could cope well with all that morning sickness. I can imagine how that heart beat would have made you feel. Have you determined if it's pink or blue yet?

Do you intend to take a few more days off due to all those symptoms? Good luck and hope you can successfully handle the situation.

Take care !

Hi Yippie! How was your holiday? Great that you're taking such a relaxed approach, that can only help! I hope the AF type feeling is a good sign - I remember feeling like AF was on the way about a week before I was due so you'd never know! ;)

Ugh morning sickness is horrendous. And I'm constantly exhausted! But my doctor reckons it's 'a good sign'! Yes it was AMAZING to see the heartbeat. Buttons (yes, that's our baby's nickname!) is so tiny but has a lovely strong heart :)

I'm having a feeling that it's a girl but I go backwards and forwards on it. Ooh I hope you join me in 1st tri soon, I've got everything crossed for you!

Hey Red, how have you been? I'm just back from my holiday and have been thinking of you. Hope you are doing well and have a bump now? Lol. Not much of a news from me yet, didn't get time with hubby all these days due to the family occasions and get-togethers, gonna knock off from now. Have an appointment with gyno in Jan and the doc directly asked if I wanted to take it ahead with IVF. I had not clue and just agreed, meanwhile this is again my first cycle after a break. So keeping fingers crossed, just on CD5 today. You would be just far ahead of me even to be baby buddies :), do take care and keep me posted.lots of love.

Hey Red, how have you been? I'm just back from my holiday and have been thinking of you. Hope you are doing well and have a bump now? Lol. Not much of a news from me yet, didn't get time with hubby all these days due to the family occasions and get-togethers, gonna knock off from now. Have an appointment with gyno in Jan and the doc directly asked if I wanted to take it ahead with IVF. I had not clue and just agreed, meanwhile this is again my first cycle after a break. So keeping fingers crossed, just on CD5 today. You would be just far ahead of me even to be baby buddies :), do take care and keep me posted.lots of love.

Hiya Yippie! Great to hear from you! I've thought about you often and wondered how you were.

Well that was a long holiday! I hope you enjoyed it? That's really good news about the gyno, it's not too long to wait now! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you won't need IVF though and that you get pregnant this cycle!

I'm doing well - almost 13 weeks now! I can't believe it. Time went slowly for a while but seems to be picking up now. Almost in the second trimester! We've had our 12 week scan and all is well, thankfully :happydance: Just need the exhaustion to lift and the blood pressure to even out and I'll be OK! No bump yet! I think it'll be a while. I ended up losing weight through sickness a few weeks back :(

Keep me updated OK? Best of luck this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->