Maya abdominal therapy

Yes, that one's good too. Lol ..:haha: Since you are the oldest, Fair enough, a bit of craving to be like a baby ! Do you behave kiddish :baby: with your hubby at all ?

Since you're in your TWW, how are you feeling today ?

Oh yeah I love Johnny depp! But I agree, what he did to Vanessa wasn't on.

But that Evian ad really freaked me out!!

Haha ! exactly,can be kiddish with hubs,lol !

Yes, definitely you know and feel what's going on in your body so can't deny not taking notice. Symptom spotting, I used to do it earlier, but now, just ignore but take note.

:) Yaaesss, I am nearing O, haven't started with the OPK's yet, maybe when my temps fall deeper in the next couple of days, will start with the OPK !

Yes, just proof that something is happening normally. Just hope what we expect to happen occurs swiftly, like how the days pass by !

I erased a couple of bits about work kitty after replying to you! People like me and you, give out all the information out of excitement and there are a couple of ladies who are here, so just thought I'd draw boundaries about work.Please don't be surprised if I've erased work related stuff on here that previously came up. And this is how I'm feeling ATM - :growlmad::wacko::nope::winkwink:

When do you plan to test ? are you a POAS addict or will wait for AF?

Oh yeah I love Johnny depp! But I agree, what he did to Vanessa wasn't on.

But that Evian ad really freaked me out!!

hey Red, looks like this thread will reach a 100 pages ! :haha: the rate at which we are chatting haha !

By the way how is your diet now ? Are you eating anything in particular/avoiding anything ?

Am I the only one, feeling that B&B will crash shortly ? I'm finding it tooo damn slow, and the response time after logging in, its taking ages !!!

Hey, I know, this is a looong thread now lol! :)

My diet is good; so far I'm feeling ok with just some occasional queasiness. I'm making sure to get plenty of wholegrains, protein, calcium etc. I feel I'm doing pretty good hitting all the food groups. Luckily, being vegetarian, there's not much I have to cut out except I read that there is some controversy about whether hummus is safe! :( I'm also really conscious if I eat out - I'm always thinking 'did they wash that salad'? Lol!

So you're nearing O yippie? Yay! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

:) Thats good ! what about the supplements ? continuing with whatever you were taking earlier, added anything? I see, I'm not aware of hummus being safe/unsafe, never heard about the safety of it during TTC, I've heard/read that unripe papaya is dangerous during TTC and results in sure miscarriages. So beware of that, if at all.

Great ! I know how you feel :) ! I feel uncomfy if I eat out, perhaps it's always like that once you start eating healthy at home :wacko: I don't like to go on a holiday for the same reason, when TTC, I feel unhappy and uncomfy, eating out continuously for days !

Hope your work has eased up a bit, so you can come here and talk :hugs:

Also, Ladies, please, would you mind erasing the chat,regarding work stuff, that you had answered for me ? I feel it's very obvious to figure out for some people around here. I'm just trying not to open info regarding that., Many thanks.

Nearin O Red, but few more days to go! Thanks :)

Yaay !! Cheers ! Lol ! :haha: and horse meat in beef ;)

Aww ! once again - When do you plan to test ? are you a POAS addict or will you wait for AF?

hmm. I know how you feel. I prefer taking temps and detect the dropping temps early during AF, so mostly I don't need to POAS. :hugs: Sorry if I made you nervous talking about it !!

oooo!! OMG, I'd usually take only Folic Acid. But this time after the capsules exhausted, DH bought the Folic Acid plus which has vitaminD+Calcium+Folic Acid, so I'm taking Magnesium pills along with it. I eat the natural nuts to get omega3,Zinc,Selenium. That's all.

:) Thats good ! what about the supplements ? continuing with whatever you were taking earlier, added anything? I see, I'm not aware of hummus being safe/unsafe, never heard about the safety of it during TTC, I've heard/read that unripe papaya is dangerous during TTC and results in sure miscarriages. So beware of that, if at all.

Great ! I know how you feel :) ! I feel uncomfy if I eat out, perhaps it's always like that once you start eating healthy at home :wacko: I don't like to go on a holiday for the same reason, when TTC, I feel unhappy and uncomfy, eating out continuously for days !

Hope your work has eased up a bit, so you can come here and talk :hugs:

Also, Ladies, please, would you mind erasing the chat,regarding work stuff, that you had answered for me ? I feel it's very obvious to figure out for some people around here. I'm just trying not to open info regarding that., Many thanks.

Nearin O Red, but few more days to go! Thanks :)

Thanks for the heads up about the papaya! Hadn't heard about that one. Yeah it's strange about the hummus. My doctor/leaflets I got from her don't say anything about hummus being unsafe but it was mentioned on the 1st tri forum :cry: I love my hummus and, even though it might be fine, I've been scared to risk it.

As for supplements, I'm taking pregnacare and haven't added anything else.

I'll go back and erase that stuff about work, no probs! I'm glad you're not far from ovulation! It's the best part of the month, right? ;) Hope you get lots of BD'ing in before you go away!

Oh sorry, and you Red - what vits did you/are you taking?

I was taking pregnacare pre-conception, now I've switched to the pregnancy pack which is pretty much the same! I was taking wheatgrass (in shots!) every morning when ttc but I've stopped that now.

Oh yes I also take calcium.

:)

Yeah I'm going to my doctor next week, armed with 100 questions :haha: I think tzatziki would be ok. Apparently it's the tahini in hummus that can be bad, but some say homemade hummus would be ok. I think I'll check with my doctor and take it from there. But, yes, as a vegetarian, I do need my hummus!

I see you're 8dpo kittykan! Not long to wait now - good luck to you!

Cool ! Let us know how it goes with the doc, Great that you have that range of questions, & do share your Q & the doc's A, :winkwink: if you think it may help anyone of us.

Also,girlies let me know if I've to ask any Q to the FS, I'm meeting early tuesday yaaay !:thumbup: Also since this is my first appointment, I presume it would just be a consultation, what say ?

Cool ! Let us know how it goes with the doc, Great that you have that range of questions, & do share your Q & the doc's A, :winkwink: if you think it may help anyone of us.

Also,girlies let me know if I've to ask any Q to the FS, I'm meeting early tuesday yaaay !:thumbup: Also since this is my first appointment, I presume it would just be a consultation, what say ?

It probably will just be a consultation, check of medical history, examination? I'm not sure though. Have you had bloods done at cd3 and 21?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->