Maya abdominal therapy

Well, you must be a lively good sport! :)

I have the same issue here, I'm UK size 14-15ish & have not been very successful, in terms of shedding pounds and again a bit disappointed with my portion control too lol..! :haha:

I eat healthy and positive w.r.t TTC, overall a healthy person with my usual cycle that was 30ish days earlier and now is about 28 days.

You said it all about green Tea, Probably, if you are keen about it why not take it only during the first few days of your cycle ? Also, a cup ocasionally would sure not hurt.

I personally feel like doing something different each cycle, so something eventually works ! :winkwink:

I remember taking the red bush tea sometime back,not sure if it was called rooibos though! pretty strong eh ! Now I'm on this Assam Tea from tescos, which is alright, pretty strong too. I've drastically reduced my tea consumption, now its down to one cup a day every morning and once in a while with DH in the evenings.

Was an avid tea consumer earlier and when it was not working for me I had to slightly change to see if one cup a day works, which is in progress.

:) lol..lifestyle changes for better !Can't agree more on the smoothies and fresh fruit juices !

Yes,agree about the telly programmes. As I'm out for a wedding, I really need to slim down in a month.My effort this cycle is more for the wedding than TTC. But I'm not obsessing over it.

Oh I'm visiting the FS in a week's time. Really looking forward. I second you on the eating habits, Good luck :thumbup:

Yes I use the CBFM along with the IC.

Hey Kitty, Thanks for the tips, will sure keep you posted about the FS :flower:

You seem to be so excited overall ! I like it :) coz maybe I'm slightly like you Teehee !

Hey guys, well I can hardly keep up with you lol! ;)

Yippie, to answer your questions, I'm having bloods taken next week and we don't get scans routinely here until week 12/13. So it's lots if waiting. I understand why some people can't manage work and pregnancy tbh, though I definitely haven't been affected badly .. Yet! Hopefully I'll be one of the lucky ones.

It's not to much that I'm expecting 'AF' but it's still so new to me and I'm scared of mc.

Kittykan, you were asking about green tea..I had a cup of green tea almost every day for months and my bloods pre-conception showed that folic acid was still very high. I think green tea is fine to drink! I can't drink it anymore because that, as well as pizza (or anything with melted cheese) makes me feel sick lol!

Yippie good luck with the FS!

No probs. Heehee, I am quite excitable I spose. I try to be happy person anyway (but not annoyingly so I hope) I am probs a tad overly dramatic at times though... ha. My husband says this.

Well Im trying to be cheerful and optimistic whilst TTC, not always easy sometimes as it has totally got my down some months. Besides its nice to find a thread I can be myself; relatively cheery and positive on here. Some of these threads can be a bit prickly sometimes. I get scared to comment! Lol

Lol !! Same here and yes dramatic too :blush:! Since how long have you been TTC ? I remember asking you before, perhaps. Also, what CD are you on ATM ?

Ofcourse you should be all the time. Glad you found this thread where you can be yourself ! lol :haha: Scared to comment ? That's strange !

Hey guys, well I can hardly keep up with you lol! ;)

Yippie, to answer your questions, I'm having bloods taken next week and we don't get scans routinely here until week 12/13. So it's lots if waiting. I understand why some people can't manage work and pregnancy tbh, though I definitely haven't been affected badly .. Yet! Hopefully I'll be one of the lucky ones.

It's not to much that I'm expecting 'AF' but it's still so new to me and I'm scared of mc.

Kittykan, you were asking about green tea..I had a cup of green tea almost every day for months and my bloods pre-conception showed that folic acid was still very high. I think green tea is fine to drink! I can't drink it anymore because that, as well as pizza (or anything with melted cheese) makes me feel sick lol!

Yippie good luck with the FS!

Hey Red, Nice to see you atleast one time in the day :) Hope the blood work goes well for you. Hmm..lots of waiting indeed!

Don't even think of "her" why bother!

Have you set up a big nice wallpaper picture of the wishful baby you percieve to have ? I've seen ladies put up fancy lovely looking pictures of babies and keep looking at them all the time so they'll have a similar baby :) Its not a joke, seriously, ladies do..:blush:

I see ! good you're not keeping track, I assume you don't even symptom spot ? hehe !! I am on CD7 today wow ! few more days to go for ovulating <Praying it happens early God !> I ATM have a 28/29 day cycle. Usually, since a few months ago, it was in the 30/31 days range and now after I started the yoga its come down to 28.

:) LoL, don't worry hope you don't have to come across anyone like that and get your BFP soon.. lol..carry on with the midwife prog, looks like your so committed to TTC ?

We have been NTNP for a year and TTC from the past 6 months, so its like about a year and half, not good ! duh :dohh:

Good Night for today Kitty !

Hey guys, I'm just slammed at work right now which is why I haven't been on much!

As for the wallpaper of my future baby, well no I haven't done that! Though DH and I have been discussing which features we want 'buttons' to have (I told him he'd better not have sent a swimmer out with the gene for his feet lol!) Ages ago someone posted up a website where you upload your picture and your OH's picture and it shows you what your 'future baby' would look like - daft but fun! I also uploaded my photo with Johnny depp's photo and let me just say we wouldn't make a cute baby! (I thought that was weird lol!)

No worries Red !That's funny about Johnny Depp. Do you like him ?

Lol ! Yes the Evian ad is awsome n cute ! love it, specially the, dancing and baby in the mirror one, Love it ! when TTC you only think of babies, babies, babies everywhere ! anywhere ! none in my home, waiting for one types ! Boohoo !

Actually, I haven't been very close to babies. I'm, I think more of an animal/birds/plants person perhaps and I was treated more like a baby myself, coz I have two brothers and they have always been protective of me, Nevertheless, when I do approach the cute ones that I like, kids do like me and want to be with me. This I realised only when I decided to want one ! Funny that is ! Never thought I would wish to be a mum like this desperate !! lol !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->