Maya abdominal therapy

I will defo look into castor packs more - thanks. I don't have endo but do get ovarian cysts sometimes

Well I caved and tested today at 12DPO, despite not getting a BFP until 14DPO last time. It looked like a clear BFN, as expected, then I thought I saw a squinter. I used a tesco one which has a window that casts a shadow so hard to tell. So I took it apart, there is defo something there but whether it is a BFP or the line where the dye goes I really do not know. Silly me for testing too early but it is soooo tempting.
Either way it shows that acupuncture works for me, because at my last apt the day before I ovulated she did a needle to send extra blood flow to my uterus. Or if its a BFN it helped my PMT which had come back cos I missed a session last week. Who knows??!!

Well I caved and tested today at 12DPO, despite not getting a BFP until 14DPO last time. It looked like a clear BFN, as expected, then I thought I saw a squinter. I used a tesco one which has a window that casts a shadow so hard to tell. So I took it apart, there is defo something there but whether it is a BFP or the line where the dye goes I really do not know. Silly me for testing too early but it is soooo tempting.
Either way it shows that acupuncture works for me, because at my last apt the day before I ovulated she did a needle to send extra blood flow to my uterus. Or if its a BFN it helped my PMT which had come back cos I missed a session last week. Who knows??!!

OMG I'm sending lots of positivity your way that this is a BFP for you! Can you get a FRER? If you can, give it a couple more days and test again. I'm keeping everything crossed for you Susie!

Thanks hon. I really do not know what to think. I dare not get my hopes up. I will get. FRER later - I got my BFP on one last time but not til 14DPO. I will test again on Friday and let u know.
When is ur next massage session? How r u getting on with the castor packs?

Well definitely keep me updated; I really hope this is it for you! Try keep yourself occupied if you can!

I'm doing good; I don't have another massage until after my next AF - if it comes, but I'm doing the self-care massage every day :) The castor oil packs are going well. They're messy and time consuming but at least it's getting me to sit and relax every evening, lol!

Fx for you Susie.:thumbup: keep us posted.

Redlemonade, I managed to order a haramaki from ebay. Did you purchase the castor oil online or from maya therapy?

Hey Yippie, I ordered a haramaki too!!! :) I'm hoping it helps! As for the castor oil, I just bought it in a health food store. Apparently Pukka are the best brand to get. It's quite cheap. I've just done 5 days of that and now I'm taking a break for 1 day, then re-start until ovulation. I did a slightly altered version from the video I posted. I use a large strip of cotton wool and drizzle it with plenty of castor oil (it shouldn't be sopping wet), then I hold it over my skin and wrap with plastic and put on my old clothes. I put a towel and plastic bin bag on the couch and just sit and lie with my hot water bottle on top of the castor oil pack. That cotton wool pack can be kept in the fridge and re-used for 4-5 days.

Susie, how are you today?

Hiyya Redlemonade, thats cool :thumbup: ! I feel really warm since using the haramaki, feel that it is worth the investment.

Okay, maybe the cotton wool keeps a bit of castor oil when held over the skin ? Thanks for the info, will look for the Pukka brand. when are you expected to ovulate ?

With yoga this cycle, and with haramaki, have a feeling that I may ovulate early too, We are off for a vacation to Venice, thinking this may disrupt temping and general mood. Hope I don't miss my ov period. I'm currently CD8 and ovulate at around CD16ish. Don't think we'll BD if we are away, so hoping that I ovulate after we're back.

By the way I got myself some Mg supplements after analysing my eating habits and my leg tingly pain, the abdo cramps & bloating vanished after supplementing! DH had got me Folic acid Plus which had Ca and vitD with FA, so probably my Mg content was depleted and that's what resulted in cramps leg pain everyday !

Take Care

Ooh your haramaki arrived already? Still waiting for mine :( Boooo. I'm glad it's helping you!

I'm expecting to ovulate around cd14 as usual but have been feeling a bit more fertile earlier than normal (mainly cm related). I'm not doing opks anymore but I usually feel Ov pain which I haven't felt yet.

Oooh Venice! Lucky you!! Wouldn't it be great to be ovulating when you're away though, you'll be more relaxed! I'm glad to hear you found a supplement that is helping! Do you think your other supplements were depleting magnesium?

:winkwink:Yes, just received it yesterday and wearing then on. It's too early to comment, but definitely I'm not as cold as I used to be.

That's nice to know about cm. Are you temping if not using OPK's ? Just the cm/cp maybe deceiving and some ladies miss the right time, unless a good frequency of BD. It's great if you can read symptoms of ovulation. I'm not very sensitive and can't rely on my body symptoms, I usually temp and also end up using the IC OPK's.

Yes, I believe and feel so. Because Ca & Mg & VitD, all work hand in hand. So the problem I had was basically Mg depletion and not endo :happydance: I'm not sure if any doctors would have found this out for me. Wonder how much time they would have taken to figure out this basic stuff !! I realised it yesterday and rushed to buy Mg and feeling really better after taking it. Bloating, leg aches/tingling sensation, calf muscles cramps/ abdomen cramps, sore breasts, stiffness in muscles, PMS symptoms, migraine headaches are all usually relieved by Mg supplements. Hope this helps someone.

I'm yet to purchase the castor oil, plan to start massage after I'm back from vacation.(Hee hee its cos of my Birthday on 2nd, celebrating early coz of the bank holiday here in UK) I see from your current feeling that you are feeling relaxed, maybe the therapy is working for you :thumbup: I'm secretly wishing for a BFP in Sept :angel: Good luck to you too

Hi, that's amazing about the magnesium!! I get some of those symptoms you described...I just checked my prenatals though and they have 60mg of magnesium in them, so I don't know if I could be deficient? Hmmm...There's nothing like some TTC to build one's knowledge of vitamins/supplements and what not!

Nope, I stopped temping a looong time ago. We're just regularly BD'ing through the cycle tbh. I found temping horribly stressful - I found I was dreaming about temping and not sleeping properly, worrying about what my temperature would be. It was crazy! But I feel like I did temping and opks enough to know I'm very regular and I'm always right (based on pain and cm) with regards when I'm ovulating (almost always between cd14 and cd16). I'm really trying to ensure this baby-making is as relaxed as possible. I sometimes wonder if this make us more NTNP but then we are actively TTC and I just always know when I'm ovulating, so... :)

Ooh early happy birthday!!! What a lovely early birthday present!

Hi redlemonade & yippee,
I've just done a CB digital and it's a BFP!!!! I can't believe it!!! I truly believe that acupuncture helped! As I said before it dramatically reduced my PMT symptoms, which I took as a good sign of the positive impact it was having in my body. Then the day before ovulation I had my last treatment where she sent extra blood flow to my uterus. My body was in such a mess but I was literally doing everything TTC- preseed, soft cups, fertili tea, prenatals, lots of DTD. Then the month I do none of these and only DTD once 48 hours before ovulation I get a BFP. I am a strong believer indeed now.
:dust: to you both, I hope u get ur BFPs soon and that ur therapies help u the same way mine has helped me xx

Yippie, enjoy Venice ( v romantic & beautiful!) & have a lovely birthday xx

GM Redlemonade, If your prenatals have Magnesium, then don't bother taking it. Magnesium is abundantly available in most of the nuts and dry food we eat.

OOo! Dreaming about temping :haha: that's not good !Anyway whatever keeps you relaxed and works for you is fine for you.

Thank you for the wishes dear.

Hi Susie, What an early morning news to start the day with ! I read this and am so excited for you,:happydance: Congratulations !:hugs: I'm so scared of the needles, which made me stay away from accupuncture and choose yoga.
Hoping that you have a Hale & Healthy months ahead with the sticky sticky bean. Do keep in touch.

Susie, I just saw your other post, WOWWWWW I'm so excited for you!! You must be so happy!!! Your DH is going to be delighted. Have you decided how you're going to tell him?? I have a very good feeling that this is your sticky baby :)

I'm really hoping that the therapy I'm doing is going to help me this month too - fingers crossed Yippie and I join you over in 1st tri very soon! I hope you'll keep in touch?!

Yippie, thanks for the info on magnesium :thumbup:

Hi Susie, What an early morning news to start the day with ! I read this and am so excited for you,:happydance: Congratulations !:hugs: I'm so scared of the needles, which made me stay away from accupuncture and choose yoga.
Hoping that you have a Hale & Healthy months ahead with the sticky sticky bean. Do keep in touch.

I must confess Yippie that I don't really like acupuncture - it hurts lol!! But I am sure it helped. Good luck. I will stalk this thread to see how ur therapies go. I truly believe in alternative therapies x

Susie, I just saw your other post, WOWWWWW I'm so excited for you!! You must be so happy!!! Your DH is going to be delighted. Have you decided how you're going to tell him?? I have a very good feeling that this is your sticky baby :)

I'm really hoping that the therapy I'm doing is going to help me this month too - fingers crossed Yippie and I join you over in 1st tri very soon! I hope you'll keep in touch?!

Yippie, thanks for the info on magnesium :thumbup:

Thanks redlemonade. He has no idea!!! He is getting v stressed as he is away doing a course - I've told him I'll get him a "little present" to cheer him up!!! Lol! I'm going to write him a card and wrap the digital test up! Thank god for digitals - no more squinting!!

I will keep my fingers x for you both. I'm sure ur therapies will help u the way mine have me :) :dust:

Awww that's fab, he's going to be so happy to get home to that amazing surprise! All that stress will just melt away!!

I have a good feeling about these alternative therapies. I'm coming up to ovulation now and I was doing my self-care massages last night and just lay on the bed feeling so positive.

PS I just saw the time you posted earlier - you were up EARLY this morning, lol!

Awww that's fab, he's going to be so happy to get home to that amazing surprise! All that stress will just melt away!!

I have a good feeling about these alternative therapies. I'm coming up to ovulation now and I was doing my self-care massages last night and just lay on the bed feeling so positive.

PS I just saw the time you posted earlier - you were up EARLY this morning, lol!

I think being positive and relaxed, which is a fab effect of these therapies also helps. Hope u catch up eggy too.

I was up super early!! Tested at 4.30am - I was desperate for a wee and couldn't wait any longer, then I couldn't get back to sleep due to the excitement lol!!! Think I'll have am afternoon nap ! (Thankfully I don't work Fridays!, I cut my hours after the second MC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->