Maybe 4 DPO? I really have no idea.

nickielg

Reaction score
So according to Fertility Friend, I am 4 dpo. But I really am unsure as my chart has shifted my o date & af date each month due to me getting my af about a week or two early or late. Not to mention my af is crazy in self due to my PCOS, I've only had been about a day or two of spotting and then two days of full blown af. But I'm just happy to have it every month now!

But my reasoning for my post (sorry for the long introduction) is over the past couple of nights (since Tuesday I wanna say), I've been feeling very nauseous. I go to bed feeling like it & fall asleep & by morning I feel better. I also have noticed elevated body temp, feeling sleepy all the time & a butterfly like feeling in my stomach that refuses to go away. I think I'm gonna wait till to test if I don't get my af by the 31st, when fertility friend says it's due. So do y'all think I'm going crazy or could it be possible I'm pg?

I also should mention that I have horrible gas and I've been getting a lot of omg I have to go #2 right now & it's bad. And my breasts feel extemely heavy.

Of course it's possible! No one can say one way or another though. It seems the tww makes our brain think every little thing is a pregnancy symptom... It brainwashes us!

Best of luck, hope you get some positive tests soon :)
I never really had any notable symptoms in my pregnancies until I was like 6 wks. Everyone's body is different and reacts in its own way, so time will tell. Good luck!

Thank you! With my last pregnancy, I'm not 100% sure when my symptoms started. Because of my PCOS, I just ignored them. Now everytime my body feels off, I run to the store & buy a test. Lol.

But today, I felt like I was going throw up outta nowhere at work. And just an insane hunger craving, I eat & 10 mins later I'm starving again, which is what I got with my first. I tested & got a bfn. But I'm gonna wait it out till about Sept 1st, my af is supposed to come at the end of the month.

Ha, 5 dpo is REALLY early to test! Another week should tell :)

I also plan on testing at the end of the month, should prolly wait until sept ( AF due the 3-4 th ish) so I'm trying to say sept 1 st is the earliest ill test, but thinking ill cave on Sunday the 31 st since my hubby won't be at work that day :)

Hope we can chat to pass the time.... And keep each others willpower in check to avoid getting those too early bfns
I'm only about 2 dpo

Yea it's super early, but I'm not sure I'm 5 dpo because of wonky cycles. And I just tested because I've just felt so nauseous the last couple of days. :( Now I've begun to feel nauseous twice a day. Which is how I felt with my first pregnancy. But id be more than happy to chat with you & wait it out till the 31st/1st. I'm hoping these symptoms are just new to my af cycle since I haven't gotten my af every month since I was 19.

I hope you get your bfp!

Thanks, right back at ya. Then we could be bump buddies through the trimester boards :)
I don't feel any different. I'm stressed bc my husbands job switched insurance companies in June. NONE of our doctors are in network. Not our pediatrician, not my endocrinologist, not my OB.. All of whom I really love. I am so pissed and stressed. ESP since we are trying to get pregnant this month, I really love my Ob he is beyond the best. I do NOT want anyone else for this last pregnancy. I was in tears.... Don't think being this upset could be conducive for an egg to implant!

Aww that really really sucks! I'm sorry to hear that! =( Hopefully youll be able to find another awesome doctor. But I think it still may be possible. When I got pg, my husband had just lost his job because of flooding that hit the barber shop he worked at & the owner decided not to reopen. I remember being super stressed about it, we had to move & having no money.

And yes hopefully we are buddies on the pg board! My nauseau finally went away, but the hunger is still there, even though I just ate half an hour ago. :wacko:

Ha! I'm typically hungry all the time, so I would never notice a difference!

Sounds good so far, you said you had that with the last pregnancy?

Yea, I was at a different job at the time & I remember being so so so hungry it made me sick to my stomach. I also had implantation bleeding, although at the time I didn't know it was, feeling sick for no reason & super tired. No sore breasts, nothing like that. It all pretty much went away within a couple weeks.

What symptoms did you have with your two?

With my first I was so so sick and throwing up until I delivered at 41 + wks..... Terrible heartburn ( i carried them really high). With my second i was sick only untilmabout 20 wks, then sick from the reflux ( again she was carried high and she was a long baby 22 inches so didnt have anywhere to go butup!) So really just nausea/sickness starting at like week 5.
No real pregnancy symptoms in tww or when I got the bfp....

Awww the nausea part I was lucky with, it went away after a couple weeks. I didn't know till I was 8 weeks along that I was pg so I ignored everything I felt. As much as I would love to be pg, the timing isn't perfect (I know it never is) because our little ones day where she went to heaven is coming up. Of course, she could probably be saying now is the time.

But today I've already been nauseous twice & felt like I could eat a house, & had a strong hot flash. And I looked at my husband dead on the eye just now & told him to be ready to be a daddy again out of nowhere. He usually tells me I'm crazy because every other month I think I am. But recently we have started not trying, not protecting, so maybe he doesn't think I'm so crazy. I also had only one line of pinkish blood today when I wiped, I really felt like my af was coming, but the usual cramps went away.

I still think I'm gonna hold out with you though, unless I start actually throwing up. Lol.

Aw, so sorry to hear about your loss. Unimaginable, I can't even think how hard a time that must be. Hugs!
Maybe it is her gift to you, giving you a baby that you can always think of her since this timing is just so coincidental, it must not be a coincidence!
Hm are you 7 dpo? Perfect timing for implantation!

Thank you, its been a hard year for sure. We aren't really sure what happened. At first, it was she had a chromosonal defect (T18) but after I delivered her, she didn't have any of the tell tale signs. She was fine up until 20 weeks & suddenly she stopped growing & I had very low amnio fluid. The genetic counsler I saw afterwords told me that he thinks it was something to do with my high blood pressure & that I might have not noticed any wrong because they literally put my on meds for it 3 weeks before things starting going awry.

But I really dunno if I am 7 dop. I just looked back at my fertility friend app & according to it, since April I have ovulated anywhere from 5th to the 12th of the month. My cycles have occured between the 21st-25th. So that makes me wonder if I actually did ovulate early & that the fertility friend app isnt right. (I have heard its possible). My DH & I DTD on the 7th, so these sick feelings could actually be correct.

So really my af could come early this week instead of all the way at the end of the week. I also put in my LMP just to see how far along I'd be & I'd be about 4 weeks, which would make a lot of sense!

But we shall see what happens. :thumbup:

Yeah, hard to speculate exactly what is going on during the cycle, time will tell :)
I am (maybe we are ) testing one week from today! Well next Sunday morning. Woohoo 1 wk wait.

Thats so exciting! =) I will def wait it out with you. This month I just feel like not being let down by negatives & honestly, even with the symptoms, I don't feel like testing. haha. its weird!

I bought some dollar tree tests over the weekend. I do have a few FRER..... Have you ever used dollar store ones before? I have only used FRER with my other two pregnancies, but I've heard dollar store ones are ok actually

Hi ladies, just read your posts as I have no idea dpo either.... I wish u both good luck for Sunday! Do you really think u can wait ha xx

hi! yes i do think i can wait. that will be 10 dpo, doubt anything qould show earlier even if i tested before, lol.
are you testing soon too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->