Maybe 4 DPO? I really have no idea.

Oooh I hope so too! I thought I saw a line, it's just so early it's hard to tell when they are tht faint! Hope a FRER has a second line for ya!

So took the test this morning & I don't think I really see anything. Thought I saw a line but again it was super faint if anything was there.,I'll probably test at the end of the week if af doesn't show up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 6
Aw, don't see it on that one. But aren't you like a week late for your period? I thought it was supposed to be here last week, so that's good....

When I recalculated it, it was actually supposed to come the 29th or 30th. I'll try one more test & then I don't know. I had it tweaked & they said they saw a line but unsure of what color it is.

Hey jules how r u feeling? I still have this belly ache :0( goin drs in the morn so I will speak to him about it. I am lucky over here with the way health care is provided! An my dr is just great, I dunno what I would have done without him these past few yrs! I hope u get urs sorted soon love.

Aaw Disney I seen it on the previous test but not the last one. Try not to stress (easier sed then done I know!!) but if u r, it will show up soon. Leave it a couple of days, mayb u ov'd late? Maybe implanted late and hormone isn't racing around u yet? Aaw I hated waiting gfrrrr. Just buy a load of cheapies an test loads lol I love testing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->