Maybe a completely stupid question but....

kalijohanna

Reaction score
I'm 10 weeks and i swear my boobs are shrinking!!??!! Up through week 8 they were sore off and on and tingly but mostly I noticed nipple changes. Now all of that seems to be fading. They only seem maybe a bit bigger now. Is this normal or should I be worried??

Its normal so please dont worry :)
My boobs havnt changed much in size its been more nipple changes which was the same as my ds1.
Also if you think your nipples are slightly bigger...it could be why you think your boobs look a littler smaller :)
Also the placenta will start taking over any time now which will result in some symptoms easing :) x

It sure is! The further you get you find you'll still worry about the little things lol :)
XxX

Thanks for posting this, I was concerned about my boobs last night! I can't tell if they've shrunk at all, but if I mess with them and look at them long enough, I convince myself they have XD. Also nipples aren't as sensitive but still are sensitive. I'm 11+1. I figured it was probably something to do with the placenta taking over. Glad I'm not alone in my worries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->