Maybe Baby

Mum2bewaiting

Mummy to DS & an angel
Reaction score
There seems to be a few of us that are all testing on May 4th, not sure how thats happened (it may be cos its BH monday n the uk...????)
I'm testing them cos Msmith suggested it.... u could say I've a follower personality I guess....

.... Well join us in the last 7 days!!!!

Hiya, I'm currently 8pdo also - Im gonna test BH weekend also

Hiya, i'm quite looking forward to seeing howmany :bfp: 's we can get in one day!!!!

woo found it :happydance:

i think im out this month, but still hope to test with you guys!

hahaha that's clever! I am testing 4th purely because it is 14 days after I ovulated. Day before DH birthday as well so the pressure is on. I don't feel like it's gonna be a bfp though :(

hahaha that's clever! I am testing 4th purely because it is 14 days after I ovulated. Day before DH birthday as well so the pressure is on. I don't feel like it's gonna be a bfp though :(

Sometimes I do, and then I don't. I had sooooo many symptoms last month and then was dissapointed, so desperately trying not to get hopes up...

hehe i know :)

i just find after past experiences its better to think negative and then if a BFP does come, its a nice surprise

Sometimes I do, and then I don't. I had sooooo many symptoms last month and then was dissapointed, so desperately trying not to get hopes up...

Yeah, I had symptoms last month which resulted in chemical. Now I don't know if the symptoms were bfp symptoms or af symptoms. Blech. Waited 27 days to ovulate and now I want my bfp back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any symptoms yet ladies?? I'm not sure if mine are night related or symptom spotting related... probable mixture of both!!!

go to the first post, then advanced and you can change the title there :)

Having delayed my OV by 10 days....FF says I am now 3DPO so I guess I will be testing around May 4th too....I'll be 9DPO then....:happydance:

go to the first post, then advanced and you can change the title there :)

Thanx Samzi, that was easy!!!
Well DH phoned this morning and is already asking if I "have peed on one of those things yet?" :rofl:

Hi Guys....because I don't know the exact date of my OV this month....much later than normal...I have played with my temps to find the most appropriate time frame that I am in....and I estimate that I am actually 7DPO and not 3 DPO which means that I will be 1 day late if I haven't had AF by then...:happydance: Perfect timing for testing

(not that I won't be testing daily until then anyway!! :blush:)

I know, I was ok about not testing until monday until dh asked me... u also hear about the odd few (although it feels like a lot) getting their :bfp: at 9dpo....

DO NOT TEST!!

you will feel so much better if you wait till af late and then you get your BFP.

dont test :trouble:

Really don't test it so dissapointing seeing a :bfn: and then only to get a :bfp: a few days later . . .

As i OVed early i will not be with you guys on the 4th as AF is due on the 30th so by then i will either be in :bfp: heaven or :witch: Hell and on the cherry beer :)

Good luck though and i will check in to see how you all are doing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"